The Lodge Guys #53 The vantanic is sinking, which got Nick thinking, he'll start on the drinking

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are the Scrounge guys still on the long holiday in the UK, their holiday in the tin can away from their holiday caravan near Bridlington lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm still in shock that he thinks one l
Bag of pasta Sauce and one bag of posh pasta with mince will last them 4 days 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I know, I thought that too. I haven't finished the vlog yet but have they had the bolognese yet? Did that packet contain mince too so you just heat it and add pasta?
How is it going to last over 4 days? Did he make eight portions and leave them in the fridge? Did he use a bit, if he has does he have a sealed container to keep the rest of the sauce. I'm visioning a bolognese mess in the fridge.
Prick, tattle needs answers!🤣
---
No mince in it, look at the price!🤪

Screenshot_20240507_163254_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I think the fact that the bolognese sauce had lentils in it meant that it was supposed to be enjoyed as a vegetarian dish with added pasta. It didn't need the mince to be added. And funny that Prick was slagging off Vegans when their curry ingredient of choice is normally Quorn.

Reactions: 6
So, they started having problems two days before asking for advice. Prick showed us the booking screen for their first night in Cornwall, it was 19th April. On the group, he asked for advice re warning lights etc on 21st April. Bet he was a joy between those dates, lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 3