Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Beggars belief

VIP Member
the Jane Gluttons wanna be! Bless her, stay off social media hun... you have a “special” child you don’t want (need) the attention 🤭 enjoy your life off camera 🤞🙏

Reactions: 1
I used to like Helen but, I don't know, there's something about her now I'm not quite sure about, can't quite put my finger on it.
I noticed she laid low when 'Slimcon Gate' was happening, said she was taking a break, which she always does when the going gets tough and to top it off, she is friends with the Gammon Joints so, that doesn't score her any brownie points from me either.
Agreed

Llamaramma

They seem to be permanently on one holiday on another throughout the Summer . They must have loads of money as even a day trip costs a small fortune these days.

FavouriteChild

VIP Member
Now that, I would love to see!! 😂😂
Me too!

Jane always has little put downs to Helen but says them with a giggle or a smile so she doesn't get called out on them, like when her and bean went to visit Helen and she showed them the house makeover, new kitchen, decorating, furniture etc and Jane said something like "oh its a lot better than before" in a very sarcastic tone, its a weird friendship for sure! I can't get on board with Helen either, I've tried but its a nope from me, anyone who is Janes number one fan is not on "my people" list, plus shes another one who can't wash her hair or use a brush for her vlogs, slobs everywhere!!!
I remember Jane making slights as Helen when they went to visit before the kitchen reno about how they didn't have a dining table.

Disneylover

VIP Member
Just watched a bit of Helen's latest video. At least she's batch cooking from scratch unlike her mate lazy Gammons!

Ladysmith123

Dont think skinny sauces pay. To big of company for a small channel. They both seem nice people I have only just started watching them.

Leared21

Helen said she’s not been calorie counting for ages in the latest vlog. To be fair the Wagamama meal looked good.

Nellie

I noticed on her grid posts she's had her hair done and its looking lovely now
... and the nest is gone! 😃

Disneylover

VIP Member
My friend gets hairs on her chin/neck, she has polycystic ovaries and had awful trying to conceive. Didn’t Helen have trouble too? Maybe that’s what she’s got x

Sara_M

VIP Member
Called it, pic is gone!! And, she has posted a pic of herself in the mirror this morning straight on, no (obvious) filter. Think she is trying to make a point!

Nellie

Gosh didn't she get a bit aeriated talking about the diet yesterday! :rolleyes:
Saying she couldn't tell people how many calories they needed to be consuming as she wasn't sure she was having the right amount herself! :confused: