The Lifestyle hunter

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Conveniently “instagram” deleted her ad for M&Co so she is having to post them again 🙄 The clothes are awful, especially the two piece cord set, maybe instagram was giving you a hint!
I think she deleted them herself to get them up for another 24 hours!

Reactions: 3
Gemma is in Ibiza this weekend and there have been no drunken talking stories! What’s going on??

Reactions: 2
Anyone see big thomas’s post. Their house is up for sale. Shes not mentioned that one. Theyre just the weirdest couple 🙈

Reactions: 1
Anyone see big thomas’s post. Their house is up for sale. Shes not mentioned that one. Theyre just the weirdest couple 🙈
Oh well spotted, yes it’s weird that she hasn’t mentioned that. I wonder why? I also wonder where they plan on moving to! Closer to Glasgow city centre maybe for Gemma’s ‘blogging career’?

Had a quick nosy on Rightmove! Her taste in decor is quite shocking!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Can Gemma still class herself as a WW newbie like her bio says?
she seems to have been following it since January and her last weigh in results were from August?

Tbf I feel like something is going on with her, she has been unusually quiet of late. She barely posted on the run up to Ibiza and there has been very little from the holiday itself. No drunk stories - which I actually find very entertaining.

In fairness I don’t know why I’m complaining because I find her so annoying! Maybe I’m a glutton for punishment. In all honesty though I do hope everything is okay with her.

Tomorrow she’ll probably announce some ridiculous collab and I’ll regret that comment! 🙊

Her holiday style reminds me of those 70 year old women who wear loads of expensive costume jewellery with massive kaftans on cruise ships.

She needs to stop wearing those hair clips. They look nothing short of ridiculous on her. Gemma, you’re 36 years old hen.. stop trying to make pearl hair clips work. Plus they just accentuate her forehead and it really doesn’t work for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She needs to stop wearing those hair clips. They look nothing short of ridiculous on her. Gemma, you’re 36 years old hen.. stop trying to make pearl hair clips work. Plus they just accentuate her forehead and it really doesn’t work for her.
I just choked !!!!!!!!!!! ROLLING!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Did you all see she's made a seperate HOME ACCOUNT???!!!!!!!!!!!! It was only a matter of time 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
And suddenly she had a home account Jesus does she need to jump on every bang wagon. She will do anything to get freebies and be insta famous 🙄 she makes me cringe so false and no longer flogging WW is that coz they didn’t lick her ass and send her loads of stuff

And suddenly she had a home account Jesus does she need to jump on every bang wagon. She will do anything to get freebies and be insta famous 🙄 she makes me cringe so false and no longer flogging WW is that coz they didn’t lick her ass and send her loads of stuff
honestly don't see the point in the home account, why not just post on her main page?

Reactions: 3
honestly don't see the point in the home account, why not just post on her main page?
I find the whole home account thing really fishy! Obviously she doesn’t need to run it past us if she’s buying a new house!

But it’s all so out of the blue and the posts on the home account are pretty full on!

It’s like she’s dedicating every waking minute to shopping for homeware!

The entire thing seems a little odd to me!

I find the whole home account thing really fishy! Obviously she doesn’t need to run it past us if she’s buying a new house!

But it’s all so out of the blue and the posts on the home account are pretty full on!

It’s like she’s dedicating every waking minute to shopping for homeware!

The entire thing seems a little odd to me!
Desperate for freebies and to be noticed.