The Lifestyle hunter

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly she’s getting worse! I can’t stand the way she talks with her teeth out like that! And that hat?’v what the actual duck???? Gemma your a 40 something year old women trying to look like a twenty something! Stop it now haha

Reactions: 5
Honestly she’s getting worse! I can’t stand the way she talks with her teeth out like that! And that hat?’v what the actual duck???? Gemma your a 40 something year old women trying to look like a twenty something! Stop it now haha
She's just so cringey 🤦🏼‍♀️ she thinks she's some sort of fashionista but she's far from it! She should go back to making dinners!

Reactions: 4
What’s with the constant finger pointing in her stories 😳🤦🏻‍♀️ She drives me nuts! What does she actually do for a living ?

Reactions: 2
Love the Fairmont but I won’t be back after that.

Don’t trust a company that can’t advertise properly. About twenty posts and only two marked as gifted, not on. So sick of seeing this type of thing - so transparent.

Also pissed me off when they give it to people who’d never stay there in a month of Sunday’s. Gemma pays about £200 for four nights in Ibiza, hardly think she’d be dropping £220pn on a room at the Fairmont. Joke!
Completely agree with this! She’s stated herself before they aren’t flashy people, don’t do fancy lavish holidays and here they are at the Fairmont?! Gemma wouldn’t EVER book there off her own back so it’s completely unrelatable. They packed a picnic lunch ffs the tight pair as they were being given their dinner and lunch the next day only. There are so many lovely wee places in St Andrews they could have went for lunch on that day they arrived.. she wanted a nice pair of sunglasses but wouldn’t pay the £70 price tag so got £2.50 ones from eBay... does that not put into perspective the type of “influencer” Fairmont are gifting here?!

Reactions: 6
Can guarantee they had a bottle of something alcoholic in their bag as no way would they be paying those prices .

I see she is saying she is working with mandco yet failing to put AD on her stories when she is advertising their open night. What about the rules doesn’t she understand. Another email sent off to ASA I do wonder if they actually take action cause they confirm my complaints but she still doesn’t follow the rules .

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Can guarantee they had a bottle of something alcoholic in their bag as no way would they be paying those prices .

I see she is saying she is working with mandco yet failing to put AD on her stories when she is advertising their open night. What about the rules doesn’t she understand. Another email sent off to ASA I do wonder if they actually take action cause they confirm my complaints but she still doesn’t follow the rules .
It’s quite clear too that her followers aren’t interested in ADs.... 160 odd likes for her pulled pork nachos yet she has over 47k followers?! Something not adding up there!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s quite clear too that her followers aren’t interested in ADs.... 160 odd likes for her pulled pork nachos yet she has over 47k followers?! Something not adding up there!
I've heard more than once that she has bought a lot of followers. Makes sense when you really look at her page.

Reactions: 5
Why does she talk like this haha sorry horse teeth!

Who ever said her head is shaped like penny wise I can’t un see it now haha!!

I was sitting in the cinema watching IT 2 last week, and thinking : my god pennywise actually looks like someone I know - finally the penny dropped it was Mrs Hunter! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don't mean to be nasty but how old does she look!!! 😳 she needs to start wearing clothes that suit her & sort her hair, it looks grey
Screenshot_20190919-155313_Instagram.jpg

Oh ffs a fashion collaboration coming up 😳
Screenshot_20190919-160324_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
A washed up has been that never was a been! Trying her best to become a fashion blogger when she dresses like either my grandma or 16yr old niece! Maybe she should have a collab with Bavington! They match well! Tbh I'd buy nothing these so called influences promote. Who even came up with that term, influencer. The only thing she influences me to do is not buy or shop or stay wherever her gifted tit comes from! Same as the rest of them!

• Haha
She easily looks mid 40s but I think she's mid 30s. All the sun holidays she goes on has kicked her skins arse. She looks dreadful for her age.

• Wow
I think she’s late 30s! She looks so haggard though!

A washed up has been that never was a been! Trying her best to become a fashion blogger when she dresses like either my grandma or 16yr old niece! Maybe she should have a collab with Bavington! They match well! Tbh I'd buy nothing these so called influences promote. Who even came up with that term, influencer. The only thing she influences me to do is not buy or shop or stay wherever her gifted tit comes from! Same as the rest of them!
Absolutely spot on!!

Conveniently “instagram” deleted her ad for M&Co so she is having to post them again 🙄 The clothes are awful, especially the two piece cord set, maybe instagram was giving you a hint!

• Haha