The Lifestyle hunter

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone seen pretty_blunt on insta? Pretty sure she stays in same town as Gemma and doesn’t sound like tha plus she’s MUCH more relatable. She takes the piss out all the “influencer” stuff at least 🙄

Reactions: 1
I stay in the same town as her, and her accent is def not fake! Just saying...
I live not too far from her and work with people from the same town as her! I’d definitely say her accent is exaggerated!

Especially since it slips when she’s on holiday and pissed 24/7! She’s way more broad and Scottish sounding then! Just saying............ 😀

Reactions: 4
I live about 20 mins away and that accent is put on. That’s her attempt at posh.
I dont think shes trying to be posh but properly pronounce her words so people can understand her, no everyone can understand our slang outside of scotland!

Reactions: 2
Her interview with that woman at the race course was the worst attempt at putting on a posh accent I have seen. It is all fake and put on when it comes to her accent . She is a try hard.

Reactions: 3
i definitely stay in the same town as herr, she’s always tagging herself in Time or Redburn Farm, she’s just doing my head in lately, I think she has she same head shape as penny wise

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Another gifted stay for this one. I wonder if they have gifted 2 rooms, one for her and one for her gigantic forehead!

• Haha
Tried every trick in the book to hide the gifted part. It’s like where’s wally excepts it’s where is the gifted stay mention. Reported her to ASA begging mare .

Reactions: 11
I have booked to go to this hotel later in the year, it has put me right off it. She would do anything for a freebie.

I have booked to go to this hotel later in the year, it has put me right off it. She would do anything for a freebie.
It surprises me when high end places feel the need to provide gifted stays to nobodies/aka influencers for advertising. I literally make a point of not booking or supporting the location/brand. Basically, I have to spend my hard-earned cash on staying there but bloody Gemma and Thooomas have a jolly for free?! No thanks. Plus, can you imagine sitting beside them and her going insta mad while you are trying to enjoy your stay?

Reactions: 5
It surprises me when high end places feel the need to provide gifted stays to nobodies/aka influencers for advertising. I literally make a point of not booking or supporting the location/brand. Basically, I have to spend my hard-earned cash on staying there but bloody Gemma and Thooomas have a jolly for free?! No thanks. Plus, can you imagine sitting beside them and her going insta mad while you are trying to enjoy your stay?
Exactly this. It’s not a cheap place to go to and has a fabulous reputation then this rocket is sitting there enjoying it for free whilst we pay for it. It really pisses me off how Instagram has created this entitlement of influencers.

Reactions: 6
Love the Fairmont but I won’t be back after that.

Don’t trust a company that can’t advertise properly. About twenty posts and only two marked as gifted, not on. So sick of seeing this type of thing - so transparent.

Also pissed me off when they give it to people who’d never stay there in a month of Sunday’s. Gemma pays about £200 for four nights in Ibiza, hardly think she’d be dropping £220pn on a room at the Fairmont. Joke!

It’s pointless they will not get one single booking on the back of it . Really what is the point. She is a basic woman who buys her clothes out Asda. Nothing wrong with that but her following wouldn’t be dropping that kind of money on a night away.

Reactions: 10
It’s pointless they will not get one single booking on the back of it . Really what is the point. She is a basic woman who buys her clothes out Asda. Nothing wrong with that but her following wouldn’t be dropping that kind of money on a night away.
totally agree with this comment

That baker boy hat she wears looks f@*king ridiculous!!!! She looks like an absolute tool in it.

Haven’t really paid attention this one since I unfollowed MONTHS a go. But, is she still wearing baker boy hats to seem relevant and hip? Bin her.

• Haha
It’s really annoys me the way she says Thomas, I know it’s his name but it really bugs me, my dad & my son are both called Thomas but they get Tom/Tommy. bleeping Thomaaas