Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

moimoi

VIP Member
Lazy: ‘I’m not happy with myself, I’m carrying more weight than I’d like to.’

Literally one second later: ‘I need to find an orange Twirl.’

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Kikini Bamalam

VIP Member
He has been working on it so long that I'd hope it is an awarding video
He'll be roller skating forwards and backwards and doing his trick of sliding down a railing holding onto one of the wheels on his roller boots. I have almost shit myself in anticipation

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

ich2ux

Screenshot 2019-10-11 at 19.56.03.png

Noticed how he now films with some sort of filter to blur his own aged and thirst-ridden skin - so obvious

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

Stephie

VIP Member
Sarah could become quite an entrepreneur. IFam merch, now a little line of baby products. Could we be seeing Sarah Ingham babyfood next? Packs of 6+ months Sausage rolls, Pizza slices, gravy and chips, garlic bread, pasties ecsetra ecsetra

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
I love when Ingham shit hits the fan 🙌😂 you can always tell when shit is going down, as they forget to upload.

Creepy is probably currently crying and having dragon Jane bitty for comfort, whilst Sarah fumes around in her chavvy velvet tracksuit set trying to figure out how to shut Nikki up.

Either that, or Nikki is currently at Troll HQ (aka - Ingham's garage) and they're all laughing thinking they've pulled one over on us, whilst downing bottles of cider (even though they don't drink).

Either way, I'm entertained.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

GiggleBee

VIP Member
So if they are known to social like Sarah says then surely they must be getting phone calls about Jaces diet.

I dont care if its just for the vlogs, he is still eating all that food, its neglect and abuse. Baby led weaning done right is brilliant but there is BLW and then theyre is shoving anything and everything into your child.

My heart honestly breaks for Jace. He was never wanted, they needed him because their views were dropping. His arrival didnt bring them the views they wanted so they tried to sell him in doll version which again didnt work. I dont know what theyre doing now, trying to make him ill so they get the 'sick baby' views? Who knows but its disgusting how they treat him! 😡

• Sad
  • Angry

Sally1993

Chatty Member
70DC6888-BFBB-45F6-9B71-8898B52BB832.png

I went to search for Chris’ skating video on YT and this is YouTube’s list of suggestions 😅😂.

• Haha
  • Wow

thegreencow

VIP Member
'Friend' :ROFLMAO: . She probably found it on google... like all the other shitty, cheesy quotes we roll our eyes at.

Found this. Thought it describes her perfectly.
b4c6e44d6d3cef8762e66b62154574a3.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Stephie

VIP Member
Is Sarah seriously preaching about not letting anyone take away your self worth, after sticking with a bloke who's preyed on young girls, and shagged behind her back.
Seriously 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Curious

I haven't watched the epic skating video but how long has it been in the making? IT'S 5.13 MINUTES LONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Coming back from a near 12 hour day of filming with only 5 minutes of video is dodgy.
Coming back with 5 minutes after dozens of 12 hour days over months if downright an admission of something going on.

Whether it’s cheating or something else, what kind of man goes off to do god knows what and leaves his wife to handle to ‘job’ that pays for everything?
And what kind of woman accepts this bullshit day in, day out?

• Wow
  • Angry

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
So she's refusing to breastfeed Jace in the middle of the night now. Twat. "He doesn't need to be having breast milk during the night" 🤨🤨🤨

Appointments at the house 😂😂😂

Quite embarrassing for Isabelle with the vlog title today. Imagine being 14 years old and only just allowed to go out alone with a mate. Nice to see they're still allowing Tattle to do their parenting for them, though. (I was doing a lot worse than Nandos and shopping on a Friday night at 14 👀 ). I hope Isabelle buys a shit ton of stuff that she wants.

Bits and bats hoodie for all those who have ever wanted one... And two new PHONE sockets 😂 how long until Sarah says "pop sockets" on the vlog?

"Winning, losing, it's about taking part" - then why was your first question to Esme about her netball match "did you win?" 🤨 Should you not have asked "did you have fun?"

More China AliExpress pop sockets surrounded by fake flowers. Note to Inghams: you can't make shit look nice, so stop trying.

9pm and Jace is still in his high chair with food down him. How is he ever going to have a decent sleep routine when they're feeding him so late?

The vlogs are literally just sales pitches now. "Buy buy buy buy buy buy buy!!!!"

I have to say this - Sarah's cup of tea is a crime against humanity. That's just milky water 😬

No travel plans - clearly can't afford to go anywhere.

Reminder: Chris Ingham is a creep who likes to message teenage girls, sleep with random girls in ibis hotels, and hide behind his mummy.

• Heart
  • Haha

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
I’m just amazed there is more than one person that apparently (allegedly) is willing to do the deed with Chris Ingham.AMAZED.

• Sick
  • Haha

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
Someone was just saying something on last thread about when Sarah last saw her mother?
What happened there please?
Her mother passed away. The last time the girls saw her was on her wedding day. Sarah, Chris, the girls and dragon Jane and co all went to Florida for 3 weeks after that.

I know this kind of topic is very debatable, and each to their own, but I just couldn't imagine leaving my parents for 3 weeks knowing what the situation was. I personally would have delayed my honeymoon.

The main reason for my post though, was that there's been zero acknowledgement from either Chris or Sarah with regards to THEIR anniversary. A few pics relating to her mum, but nothing about their marriage in general. We know it's in tatters already, and they don't half make it obvious.

No doubt tomorrow, we'll be treated to a delightful display of fake affection for our benefit. Cringeworthy.

• Sad