Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

uwu

VIP Member
I got my ct scan results today and my body is responding to the chemo and my lymph node that had a mass inside it has now shrunk so everything is going in the right direction and hoping it stays that way.

Thank you to everyone for all your prayers and well wishes it really means a lot 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 147

uwu

VIP Member
Just a lil update from me.

I’ve completed what will be 6 chemo’s on Friday with 5 more to follow alongside starting radiation on the 24th. Really not sure how I’ve made it this far in all honesty as I have to be drugged up on lorazepam every week just to get myself cannulated and into the chemo ward. I’ve lost most of my hair and I’m balding very badly, but still look better than Creepy lol. I had a ct diagnostic scan last week so I might get the results from that tomorrow and I’m really hoping my lymph nodes in pelvic are not swollen anymore but I know it’s early days as radiation will treat that area along with the tumour and atm the chemo I’m having is hopefully mopping up any stray microscopic cancer cells.

I’m mentally exhausted, find myself at 5am having panic attacks worrying about the future but at least I know I’m not running away from my life like the Inghams. I’m facing my troubles head on. It is however hard knowing my own body has decided it wants to kill me and I need to basically poison myself to save myself. I still wouldn’t swap my life with the Inghams though.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 101

alex43765

Saw this and two min later Chris or Sarah deleted it. They’re clearly on edge with the comments to be sat there ready to delete that quick. Something to hide Creepy?

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 74

Tilly Kister

VIP Member
I don't know about anybody else but I am really put off by the sorts of people who sneer at the concept of paying tax. Imagine a society without any social or physical infrastructure. No public parks & amentities being built & properly maintained, no state schools, no public hospitals, no public housing. And no libraries or museums or public galleries. A cultural wasteland where only the wealthy had any quality of life & they exist within gilded cages of their own making. Viewing the seething masses outside as base animals. Only there to be feared or farmed.

Oh right we don't need to imagine that. It's Dubai.

• Heart
Reactions: 73

StrangeAsAngels

VIP Member
I like to go and read the comments here and there, and I am never disappointed. Their fans are genuinely some of the greatest minds of our time and we should all be glad to alive at the same time as them.
1000016637.jpg

1000016638.jpg

1000016639.jpg

1000016640.jpg

1000016641.jpg

1000016642.jpg

1000016643.jpg

Seriously though, this is their audience. These are the people that Chris Ingham fleeces money from. Intelligent, successful, highly motivated and educated individuals are not falling for his shit. It's people like this! So noce, indeed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73

StrangeAsAngels

VIP Member
I don't know about anybody else but I am really put off by the sorts of people who sneer at the concept of paying tax. Imagine a society without any social or physical infrastructure. No public parks & amentities being built & properly maintained, no state schools, no public hospitals, no public housing. And no libraries or museums or public galleries. A cultural wasteland where only the wealthy had any quality of life & they exist within gilded cages of their own making. Viewing the seething masses outside as base animals. Only there to be feared or farmed.

Oh right we don't need to imagine that. It's Dubai.
His sneer at tax paying people is particularly offensive, when you think about how much benefit his family has derived by living in a country where healthcare is free at point of delivery. All of his children were delivered safely due to the NHS. Want to take any guesses on how much Mila's hip journey would've cost them in a place where healthcare is a luxury, not a right? I'll give you a little clue. My son had a severely scratched cornea last year. 7 hours in the ER, 30 mins with a doctor, one little tube of ointment, and a week later I get a bill for $1600 in the mail. That's WITH insurance as well. And that's only one of many stories I could tell.

And how quickly did he jump for the service of the emergency rescuers when he drove his stupid tin can into a snowy embankment? Where does he think those services all come from.

Honestly, people like him make me sick.

• Heart
Reactions: 62

Chatty Member
'Baby girl, do not tell me this is not the nammiest pool you've ever been in...'

Totally acceptable to divorce your husband for saying things like that ^ :sick: Just saying.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 62

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
I can’t stand all this “if you need something doing you can just call someone up and they’ll come. Even at 10pm” lark. She always says how cheap it is too. It doesn’t sit right with me. It sounds more like exploitation than anything else. Nothing they’ve snows has given mr any desire to visit Doobye. In fact it’s turning me off the place.

• Heart
Reactions: 61

StrangeAsAngels

VIP Member
So looked up the floor plans for the maids room in Damac Hills, they are 2 metres 10cm square plus a small bathroom
That's appalling. That's only even borderline okay for a week or two during a holiday when you're only sleeping there. Why on earth, with all of the money he supposedly makes, wouldn't he get a house where each kid could have the space they need?! But no, let's stuff the spare in a broom cupboard.

Vlog ideas for Isabelle ~

*How I Make It Work: Life Under The Stairs
*Coping With Claustrophobia: My Cute New Diagnosis
*Disaster In The Matchbox: Trapped Inside My Folding Sofa Bed! 😮
*How Everyone Likes Pizza: Scents I can smell when I am holed up in here.
*Yoga With Sassybelle: if I stretch out I can touch both walls.

• Haha
Reactions: 61

thegreencow

VIP Member
Forgive me Tattlers for I have sinned. I’m on a much needed and long awaited holiday so there will be no vlog rundowns this week. Lovely view though and only the sounds of birds to be heard.
IMG_7619.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 60

Impleo

VIP Member
He told her that her dead mum visited him the night before to tell him that the failed sterilisation was an opportunity and they should take it
Screenshot 2024-06-09 13.16.23.png

Only in Ingham land would an apparition appear at the end of a single chair bed to tell someone to go procreate for the seventh time.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 59

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Kaci Jay living her best life with PLT in Italy. Meanwhile, Miss "I'll achieve more by 30 than most people" Borabelle Norris Ingham is living in a cupboard.

Set. For. Life.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 58