Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Can the infamous tattlers calm where no one has managed before. Please do your very best…. I’ve gotten the chance of a spaniel pup and am seriously considering expanding our tribe. Rose arrived in late February and Breeze in March. The older two are oblivious and the rabbits don’t give a toss. It’s only four more paws and a short tail …….but …….??????

The imbeciles breed with scant disregard so ………. expect photos soon 🤔
Do it, do it, do it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5

Otghmd94

Sarah Says that the Dyson airwrap is rubbish and Esme has barely used it so that'll be why it's been returned for a refund as soon as she unwrapped it vanished and didn't feature in Esme's tour of her hair stuff a couple of weeks ago.
To be fair, results from the airwrap really do vary based on hair type etc. My cousin got one for Christmas a few years ago and loves it - it makes her hair and just did not hold really easy to do and the curls hold wonderfully but when she tried it out on me the curls fell out literally as the barrel came out of my hair which is really weird and very disappointing because my hair is thick and quite long so normally holds well so tbh I’m not entirely sure lazy is lying here (although Esmes hair seems to hold ‘dressing gown’/heathers curls well and I doubt having unwashed, really greasy hair helps)

• Sad
Reactions: 5

Sadie0801

Chatty Member
Completely agree no wonder poor issy has lost weight so fast and no longer eats sweets or chocolates. All Sarah does is talk about her weight and calls herself fat. Not a very good example Sarah. Do better.
When has Sarah ever called herself fat? 😂

Reactions: 4

Charlotte1993

VIP Member
I wasn’t referring to her no.
Sorry having a very bad day PTSD wise and really cannot go into detail.
I probably shouldn’t have posted. I’m sorry. I’m just causing confusion.
I’m glad it’s not me getting it wrong for once 💙
It’s all good feel well soon.

• Heart

WhatwouldPrinnyDo

Chatty Member
Sorry to be a pain, but I’m just catching up, is anyone willing to tell me what happened with Isabels GCSEs and what they said about retakes?

nattis

VIP Member
Apart from saying that they're not going to Forest Holidays, have they dropped any hints for what they are doing in "fully booked" December? How quickly they're zooming through all their usual Christmas content, you'd think they must have something big planned. Hopefully not a cold, miserable van trip to look at some snow.
Probably as booked as every weekend from july until christmas.

Reactions: 3

Big frank

VIP Member
No that’s definitely not what I’m saying, what I’m saying is that, as a teacher, I’m my experience, goth kids usually have tell tale signs growing up. There’s nothing wrong with being goth at all, but we see a lot of goth kids go through some kind of trauma and it’s very unfortunate, with Isabelle there’s been no signs leading up to this point. She’s seen as that sweet innocent kid. I worry that this new Isabelle is because of a certain creepy external influence. One might say she’s trying to impress someone…

this could be a far fetch though obviously.
I've had the same thoughts... when the metal head drives were mentioned all kinds of alarms went off

Reactions: 3

Kayaking12

Are you trying to say people should call out the kid’s behaviours equally or not at all? Because you contracted yourself by calling out their behaviours throughout your whole post. If you meant do it equally, i see comments about Isla regressing and acting like a baby etc all the time
E
Are you trying to say people should call out the kid’s behaviours equally or not at all? Because you contracted yourself by calling out their behaviours throughout your whole post. If you meant do it equally, i see comments about Isla regressing and acting like a baby etc all the time
equally. And no not all the time I have only mentioned seeing as everyone seems to be all for Isla but Nasty about the rest of them and as I have said ALL the children are suffering from their parents wrong doings. So yes equally because I said about the others being immature the same I said about Isla 🙄

Reactions: 1