The Ingham Family #181 New name for Mila. Perhaps LEA?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

They could have been wearing swimming costumes? That is what my sister and i used to do. I think we stopped when we were 10 and 12, as we couldn’t fit properly anymore We thought it was a hoot having a bath together, we would just talk and be silly. Good times.

Reactions: 24
Hi, Steve!

Reactions: 28
Katrina is just trash! I find her a vile creature of society

Reactions: 40
Why would they get their only wash of the week in clothes??

Last edited:
Reactions: 17

Tattlers waiting for Creepy to do a video admitting to what he's done and apologising.

Reactions: 67
Do you think them girls really do think they are in a ‘show’ and are really famous - the middle kid constantly says ‘our fans’

Reactions: 56
I had a private scan alongside my NHS ones last year. The centiles were exactly the same. She literally just spews shit.

Reactions: 55
Jace River needs a sister named Grace Sea.

She was conceived, after all, with the sea lapping her mum and dad's greasy nether regions and that wee girl will need the grace of God to survive having Lazy and Creepy as parents.

Plus they'll think it's just the most adorable thing that they can call her "Gracie" for short.

Reactions: 51
I know he's not really a looker but his natural ginger hair goes so much better with his pale colouring. If he ditched that security blanket hat and had a crop and dressed like a grown man he wouldn't look tooooo bad
It does him no favours. He should have a look at how BBC correspondent Nicholas Witchell manages his identical receding ginger barnet for inspiration - I’ve blended their faces so you can see how he’d actually look without the disguise, as I have far too much time on my hands. He looks ten years younger. I don’t know why it won’t pick up his cock-nose, but you get the idea.

Reactions: 35
I know he's not really a looker but his natural ginger hair goes so much better with his pale colouring. If he ditched that security blanket hat and had a crop and dressed like a grown man he wouldn't look tooooo bad

I've thought about this before and I can't think of one redeeming feature in Chris. I think deep down he knows this, hence living in an alternate reality for 38 years. I can't think of one thing he offers in terms of personality, looks, intelligence, charisma. He's so blah.

Reactions: 32
I’m not sure what either of them see in each other though

View attachment 672190
OMG

I agree 100% too old for sharing baths ! Imo

It`s like something out of The Conjouring!
Crying

Katrina is just trash! I find her a vile creature of society
Yes I used to feel bad for her but now she makes me itch just looking at her ! Grubby AF & the brainless chav does herself no favours with her childish TikToks ! Embarrassment!

He’s good at cleaning floors ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.