The Ingham Family #181 New name for Mila. Perhaps LEA?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is Chris upset he’s run out of hair product?! Don’t tell me he likes the greasy shit on his hair then adds his sexy time wipe?!

Reactions: 21
So much for the OCD, cups bowls, dirty nappy for the full potty trained child and a baby bottle for the 21/2 year old lying around all day.

View attachment 673352
Just looking at him and thinking.. it’s been 28 degrees for the last week or two.

The creepy twat is wearing a fricking WOOLLY WINTER HAT, JUMPER AND TROUSERS. He must be sweating buckets and absolutely reek of BO.

Reactions: 46
Wow, they really are scraping the bottom of the desperate content barrel aren’t they.

Reactions: 14
Jace has referred to the baby as Anna a
Couple of times now, you can hear him say it in the scan vlog. Do we think Annabelle maybe

Reactions: 20
Dear Isabelle, BRUSH YOUR HAIR FFS!!!!

Also - Isla pushing in front of Esmè to get in the camera insufferable child

what you said !

Her toenails look so long

Also, when editing this pic, do you think she noticed that one arm was about half the size of the other?!
She really loves herself doesn’t she I don’t think any amount of negative feedback on her looks or personally would bother her too much because she’s a vain narcissist who doesn’t see what we see and with fugly Chris in and the ifam cheering her on and telling her how beautiful she is all the time , well she believes it !

GOOD LORD ! That first pic have you ever seen anything so putrid ?!

Reactions: 17
Jace has referred to the baby as Anna a
Couple of times now, you can hear him say it in the scan vlog. Do we think Annabelle maybe
Annah?

Just to be different.

Or Ahnna

Reactions: 9
There r more barbers then anything else in Scunthorpe. I think he is spouting aload of BS about no appointments
Would he go to a barber though surely he would prefer a girl to do his hair , then again would he let a female see under that hat ? 🪰

Reactions: 14
He puts hair product on his hair to put on a hat??? I know we all say it must smell but it must absolutely REEK.

Reactions: 21
When this category appeared on Only Connect, I couldn't help but shout "Chris Ingham" at the screen

Reactions: 91
Chris why don’t you save money and just use postcrete under that beanie?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.