Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yel

Chatty Member
We should have a sweepstake for when the blow up corner sofa will pop. I'm saying 26th aug.

Well done lazy for saying how cruel dairy is as her example as to why they're not eating meat anymore but are still eating dairy 🤦‍♀️ also the other reason was to be healthier, so they're replacing the meat with processed veggie junk food 🤪

Posted alot, but this image is the highlight of the trip so far for me. Hunched over in 40 degree heat in a tent on a camp chair 😆
PSX_20200809_104921.jpg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 86

L1fe0nM@rs

VIP Member
Oh, and I’m not jealous either. We have more money than the Inghams, go on several holidays a year (not this year), love our jobs, have a nice house in a cool area. Lots of friends, great social life. Decent vegetarian diet. It’s not “saddos” who are appalled by you Sarah, it’s people who give a shit about the welfare of your children. I couldn’t care less how you and creepy want to live - you deserve each other - but do better for your children. Be a mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 75

Lady in Wales

So they are able to edit a part of the vlog now, but according to Chris this was impossible to do when he called the Asda workers fools! They are so full of shit and tell so many lies, they don't even remember what they have said. Also they expect us to believe that someone else is doing their editing now? What a bunch of bull crap! If so, what was Mr. lily white legs doing cooped up in that little blue tent with a laptop on his knees yesterday? Spending hours of your 'chasing dreams' holiday deleting all the negative comments on social media? The whole family is one big laughing stock, I absolutely despise them!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

Pinkies17

Please can EVERYONE on here REPORT this family!!! Click the 3 dots in the top right hand corner when the video is playing and report as child abuse!! This family need to be taken off you tube!!! They are pimping out their daughter and it’s sick!!! I’m actually fuming!! Does anyone on here talk to Sarah’s ex friends Nicky or Lorraine??? Izzys bio dad needs to go to a solicitor and get his kid banded from you tube!! Social services need to get involved NOW😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 66
Oh what memories, the time I sat in a tent in the heat was the best day ever...
And he claimed this was one of his "bucket list days" 😂

Wanted to go there "for years" so they arrive at 5pm and he sits in a childs sun shade hunched over his girly laptop deleting comments with the word "n0nce" in them!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 65

BD10Massive

The thing that I don’t understand about these cock goblins is, and I’ve said this before, if you just apologise things don’t get out of hand.

Naked kid on Vlog - ‘Very sorry we didn’t see them, we’ve deleted the Vlog and the footage off our records and will reupload it without that. Again very sorry to anyone who is offended’. SITUATION MANAGED.

Esme and the braids - ‘Very sorry if people have taken this offensively, we didn’t mean to do agricultural appropriation. We’ll take them out ASAP, sorry about our mistake.’ SITUATION MANAGED.

Baby on the Beach - ‘You know what, we messed up and that was terrible parenting and we won’t do it again. Apologies to everyone’ SITUATION MANAGED.

The entire Ibis Thing - ‘You May know of rumours about our marriage, we’re not going to talk about them but we are working through these issues.’

Grooming - Fuck off Creepy and Lazy you can’t apologise for that

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 65

thegreencow

VIP Member
This
⬇⬇
definitely needs changing...
Capture.PNG

Welcome to the Ifam!!!!!!!!! We are the Ingham Family From the UK. We are Chris (Creepy), Sarah (Lazy), Isabelle (aged 14), Esme (aged 11), Isla (aged 8) and our Litttuuuuulllll Maaaaaan Cheeeeeki Boooiii Jace (aged 1). Plus our much loved Poochon Prinny (who we abandon when we go on our 264272 holidays a year).

We daily vlog or lives if we feel like it and upload almost every day (but we haven't missed a daily upload in three years) whenever we can be bothered so don't spam our inboxes asking where the vlog is fooos. We film everything! From spam pasta to not knowing how to turn on the air con. Drones fling off cliffs to abandoning our baby on a beach. We film all the ups and downs with added funeral music for special effect.

Please click subscribe and watch our dying channel. Become one of the 1 MILLION STRONG FAMILY and help us clear our debts.🙏♥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

Rollercoaster

Chatty Member
No sorry or apology! Someone els is sorting it! So the clip of a naked child( who's parents have no idea that their child has been shown naked on the Internet) has been passed to someone else to sort out!!! Seriously family vloggers should be banned from filming other than inside there own home! What bloody right have they got to film other families!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

CheekyChappy

An official statement of behalf of Sarah Ingham:

“La Internet is no bueno en Français, merda.
Patience por favor, gracias. Auf Wiedersehen pet.”
🇫🇷 🇮🇹 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 🇪🇸 🇩🇪

• Haha
Reactions: 55
The girls being packed off to the restaurant for 15 minutes
'SUPER EMOTIONAL LIVE BIRTH #2' vlog uploaded May 2021

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 54

JacquiW1000

Chatty Member
Remember Lazy's vile rant very recently on Instagram when she accused that woman of filming outside her house? The police were supposedly going to be involved "we know who you are". Yet it's ok for them to film all and sundry including naked children without so much as an apology for including it in their vlogs? The hippocracy is outrageous.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 53

Rosie1234

This is actually quite serious isn't it. He has created and published a video on YouTube that includes a naked picture of someone else's child. It is his bloody job to check the content before it is uploaded; who else is going to do it?!!!! Who knows who could have screen shotted / recorded it before he took it down. As a parent it makes me absolutely sick to my stomach.

• Angry
Reactions: 52

inkypinkyponky

VIP Member
The Ingham Family # 117 Their behaviour is absurd, views have dropped by a third and sorry seems to be the hardest word

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Hatshepsut

I would like to adress Chris Ingham . I know you are short on cash. I would happily pay you 20 quid for a copy of you in the back of the car with your skater friends. Looking lost and stoned and trying to look cool . It was a personal highlight for me 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Here you go, totally free of charge. 😆 Some moments are definitely worth a second look.

88958958-39D2-48E5-8C86-1ADA9BCC5279.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Lolly505

VIP Member
Mod edit - top voted title after prompt pg 48. @kazizzle

Quick summary:
- The Inghams are on holiday in France in the 30k Chavavan insisting travelling is the best thing to do in a global pandemic 🙄
- They're insisting they're vegetarian now and not having dairy
- They bought an inflatable sofa
- Tattle discovered the view numbers go up by almost exactly 20k overnight, every night, so it looks like Chris is buying views in the small hours
- Homeschooling the kids might still be on the cards
- Creepy Chris is back to including his (underage) teenage stepdaughter in a bikini on the thumbnails 😷

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 49