The Ingham Family #109 Caravan bragging and Sarah is still nagging

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @Sunshineandshadows
Capture.PNG

Let chapter one of the Chasing Dreams: Scotland RV tour shitshow begin. How many rants do you think there will be? Get your pot noodles ready, it will be a bumpy (and very wet, judging by the weather forecast) ride.

1D0A4498-3245-4FC7-ABCB-18C5CAFDE86D.jpeg.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
its so obvious they are doing all this because negative attention brings views.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
604A84A4-2FCA-4857-87EB-73C00BFFE299.jpeg

Why does he still do tit like this asking for people go to him ..... #orlandovibes ... #naughtyman

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
So from what I've caught up on the last thread:
- They've buggered off to Scotland, even though there's travel restrictions, for 'wild camping' around the Scotland 500 (even though they're in the Chavavan 2.0)
- They dropped Β£30k on a caravan only to discover they can't use it for the trip she's been threatening for months - so they've left it at home and spent even more money renting out a motorhome?? (Which is still not 'wild camping' and definitely not an 'RV')
- The Scottish weather is unsurprisingly shite (and that I can personally confirm) and will be for the next week or so while they're travelling πŸ˜‚

Sounds like we're all in a for a wild ride! 🍿

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Ohhhh mmmm geeeee Guys - just been woken by a very lot of windy weather tonight and I live on the South Coast of England in a HOUSE! Can’t imagine what it is like up North in a tin can! This is going to be epic 🍿🍿🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 35
He'd tit his Days of the Week pants if someone came rapping at the door.
Wouldn't ya, Chris? πŸ‘‹πŸ»πŸ‘‹πŸ»πŸ‘‹πŸ» Editing*

* scouring Tattle / deleting comments
He just can’t help himself .... he loves a family holiday just so he can ask Chaifam go to him .... creepy on another level .... he makes me feel sick .... 🀒🀒🀒🀒

• Sick
Reactions: 25
Isabelles Tic Tok .... OMG words to that song ......

Ayy, baby girl, suck my private
Close your eyes, it's just me and you and nobody
Ayy, suck it sideways, if we in public or the driveway (hey)
Vibes in this witch (woo), vibe on a jet (woo)
Five thousand bricks, ooh
She bad as it get, her mouth kick it slick
She know she got the kick
With a fire hydrant pussy (hey)
Hope it’s someone’s dad bringing him a chai latte and a good shake down. Then their last name would be legend
Now that would be the best for him .... 🀣🀣

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
He just can’t help himself .... he loves a family holiday just so he can ask Chaifam go to him .... creepy on another level .... he makes me feel sick .... 🀒🀒🀒🀒
There is no chaifam. When did anyone last order his chaifam merch? πŸ˜‚ Bravado is all he has. In-between his supposed bouts of anxiety. Wait for the bleeping star-gazing nights in the hills when he decides to get philosophical πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 23
sabelles Tic Tok OMG words to that song

Really great parenting πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

There is no chaifam. When did anyone last order his chaifam merch? πŸ˜‚ Bravado is all he has. In-between his supposed bouts of anxiety. Wait for the bleeping star-gazing nights in the hills when he decides to get philosophical πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„
He needs a massive wake up call ....chai latte are over rated like he is .... how long before he mentions his back pain ... πŸ€” but when he asks people (kids cause that there main audience) take him things .. that man needs a serious life check 🀒

Reactions: 16
Isabelles Tic Tok .... OMG words to that song ......

Now that would be the best for him .... 🀣🀣
they really don’t care. I remember a while ago that Sarah even joined them to dance on a song that is about using drugs and drinking alcohol.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Took me a whole of yesterday to catch up and I cannot stop thinking about how stupid Chris and Sarah are! (also never going to bed reading about Minghams, had proper nightmaresπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚) All this seems so forced. Camping? Motor home and Caravan drama, they can't even do that right.
My question is, have they been able to cross to Scotland or are they still in Windmere? Lovely place, hate that they are there with their chavy selves. My partner is actually an outdoorsy guy who has always loved camping. But will he go out (and drag me and his toddler along) in this situation? No! I mean sucks to be home or with limited mobility but that's what people do when there is a pandemic going on! People aren't able to see family for months and these idiotas can go for 'wild camping' to Scotland and 10 other countries allegedly?! How?!

Also this is a complete 180Β° turn from moving into their new chav palace, shopping for it, making sly references about the garden, etc.I cannot even understand the explanation she gave. This adventure year thing is fishy. Not even Fizz fam with their constant uprooting lifestyle have made such a impulsive decision. This plan sounds like something I will decide to do when I am drunk and frustrated with my routine and then I laugh it off the next morning.

Is creepy running away from something? Why is he suddenly bent on adventure and what is this sudden obsession with caravans/motorhomes?
If this is for vlog content I don't think many tweens (main audience) will remain excited about endless 'adventure'. After a while it will become irrelevant. At least fizz Fam have posh villas to show off and keep audience interested.

Sorry for my rant. I know I have said nothing new but I just wanted to let it out.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
So we are on thread 109 already 😱 by the time this is all over we be on thread 300 πŸ˜‚

I was
Took me a whole of yesterday to catch up and I cannot stop thinking about how stupid Chris and Sarah are! (also never going to bed reading about Minghams, had proper nightmaresπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚) All this seems so forced. Camping? Motor home and Caravan drama, they can't even do that right.
My question is, have they been able to cross to Scotland or are they still in Windmere? Lovely place, hate that they are there with their chavy selves. My partner is actually an outdoorsy guy who has always loved camping. But will he go out (and drag me and his toddler along) in this situation? No! I mean sucks to be home or with limited mobility but that's what people do when there is a pandemic going on! People aren't able to see family for months and these idiotas can go for 'wild camping' to Scotland and 10 other countries allegedly?! How?!

Also this is a complete 180Β° turn from moving into their new chav palace, shopping for it, making sly references about the garden, etc.I cannot even understand the explanation she gave. This adventure year thing is fishy. Not even Fizz fam with their constant uprooting lifestyle have made such a impulsive decision. This plan sounds like something I will decide to do when I am drunk and frustrated with my routine and then I laugh it off the next morning.

Is creepy running away from something? Why is he suddenly bent on adventure and what is this sudden obsession with caravans/motorhomes?
If this is for vlog content I don't think many tweens (main audience) will remain excited about endless 'adventure'. After a while it will become irrelevant. At least fizz Fam have posh villas to show off and keep audience interested.

Sorry for my rant. I know I have said nothing new but I just wanted to let it out.
I was wondering if his running from the tax man πŸ˜‚ or some ones father πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

I was

I was wondering if his running from the tax man πŸ˜‚ or some ones father πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Creepy: I didn't want to be disrespectful and start filming in people's houses
Me: erm you were disrespectful to your wife when you cheated on her foo'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.