The idol

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's so cringe you can't help but watch haha. However the Jeffrey Epstein joke was literally so disgusting

Reactions: 3
I’ve watched all 5 now and it seemed like that was it? Hoping so as it was all so awkward
Only ones I liked were the girl Chloe singing with the piano and Destiny the manager lol

Reactions: 3
I have to say, the last episode really saw Abels acting a little more. I actually felt for him in the end 🤣 but overall, terrible all around.

Reactions: 1
I’ve just watched the final episode. I was so close to skipping the long section of all those randoms singing to the execs and them all being like 😮😮😮 “amazing undiscovered talent” every time.

Tedros is awful and I’m glad he got a comeuppance of sorts at the end. Though what was the hairbrush bit? That she lied about it all along?

I actually liked Lily rose depps acting, she played the part IMO.

Reactions: 4
I read they cut this short by 1 episode, but did they just never show the end, of edit EP 5 to close the story?

Ok what was that ending about?. Was she the controling one the whole time?

Reactions: 2

So many idol tiktoks poping up for me.

I've seen about how they filmed the end speech at the weekends concerts and no one knew what was happening in the audience

Last edited:
The weekend’s hair 🤮
Lily Rose has very nice boobs but that doth not good tv make.

This is all I could when I tried watching. What a load of horse 🐴 💩
OH asked to default to Girls for the second time in the week trying something new.

• Haha