Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I totally see where Bex gets her horrible crepey sunburnt skin decolletage from, her mum! Or rather her attitude to sun damage and personal care....

Its lovely celebrating time with your mum, but they both suffer from the same sun burnt, wrinkled, crepey decolletage. Its so ageing.

Janerich

Chatty Member
Celebrating 11 years of the bridal shop with the team making it clear they are one big family and they all love her.

They do not 🤭
Ive just seen the photo of her staff - Omg that blonde woman on the left is her double! Even has "stacks". I wonder who copies who - Becks Clone. I wonder if she uses her as a body double out and about in TW to stop her getting papped 😂

Some company needs to gift her some plain glass top for her island in her dressing room 😂 That darkened glass looks hideous don’t you think? It doesn’t go with the mirrored doors at all.
I bet Mr D Has one small space in the whole of the wardrobe space 🧐

Sammyjo9

Chatty Member
Can she not come on and say we had a lovely dinner. Steak potatoes and broccoli.

No no no it has to be tomahawk reverse seared on our 10,000 grand bbq, with homemade chimichirri 🤪🤪
Must be exhausting trying to pretend you live in a hotel everyday.
Pics for those of us blocked

kaz88

Ive just seen the photo of her staff - Omg that blonde woman on the left is her double! Even has "stacks". I wonder who copies who - Becks Clone. I wonder if she uses her as a body double out and about in TW to stop her getting papped 😂
I think it’s her mum! 🤣

Janerich

Chatty Member
Used to follow this account on Insta when she moved but my god, it’s a champagne lifestyle she’s trying to portray on a lemonade budget. All the ‘Farrow and Ball coloured matched‘ nonsense makes me so mad with all of them. If it’s cheap shite by Dulux or others to copy Farrow and Ball, it’s not Farrow and Ball. Am a huge fan of F&B paints which we have through our house and don’t know why they don’t clamp down on these cheapskate fuckers who should either buy the real deal or shut the fuck up.

The bloody awful pool tiles, the bland dressing room and the spare bedroom with a roof window that didn’t seem in any way building reg compliant was enough combined and I unfollowed Bex. completely agree that the new outdoor kitchen looks like a pub garden.
I agree about all the Farrow and Ball stuff. Too many instafloggers do that..... says its a specific F&B colour then its "colour match". Well i tried a colour match Johnstones to paint a cupboard and didnt like the finish so bought genuine F&B and could definitely tell the difference... it was miles nicer.

No shame

I saw her stories today and all sad about Israel then an advert then another post about Israel. These people have