Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BluerMoon

When are these ‘influencers’ going to realise that by sharing/complaining about this page they are adding fuel to the fire 🔥

Reactions: 6

GreyWolf

VIP Member
Absolutely lolling at the petition idea but I'm relieved that the 180 whatever signatures won't be enough to stop freedom of speech.
Ban the internet just to be safe. 🙈🙈🙈
They’ve got like 680 pissed off influencers signed now! Cos why should they be allowed a platform to say whatever they want and let anyone else do the same?

AmberSpyglass

VIP Member
She’s as big an arse as the rest.

Nobody on Tattle cares about her account.

Rest easy HCM , you’re flying under the radar, stop trying to make yourself happen.

• Haha

Slatternly

Do you think they might tie themselves to the railings outside parliament? Or stage a flash mob instamummy sit in? I think this could really become a thing.

I’m disappointed in hcm. I used to like her until she began bravely campaigning against the internet.

• Haha

Brightstar72

VIP Member
That video of the young girl was very worrying and also exploitative... she’s all mouth and no trousers. ‘Be kind is literally just a hash tag to her.
In translation, the be kind# really means be kind to me, don’t question me, send me free stuff, worship me unquestionably, because it’s all about meeeeeeeeee

Reactions: 5

heyduggeefan

I think Botox is one thing but she wants to be VERY careful having injections/ fillers - the results are so unpredictable.

Omg - with the immodion picture. Why on earth would you share that you got diarrhoea on a romantic night away ?!!
Maybe she finds having the shits on a romantic getaway sexy?!

First you defecate, then you copulate.

• Haha

MissTeddy

VIP Member
it was weird, like a continuation of an existing conversation but it had no context. She then removed it 🤷🏼‍♀️
She’s always deleting her stories, she runs a very odd account - shouting about ‘be kind’ and trolling one minute- then followed up by a piss taking meme laughing at someone the next.

heyduggeefan

I used to follow her until I realised that all she does is take memes from other accounts, usually accounts with the word HUNS in the title and post them as her own. She comes across as a very angry woman. Angry with the world and none of it her fault. Over shares her personal life like no other! I think she’s made herself unemployable! From what she shares on her stories she portrays herself as totally unstable and as an employer I wouldn’t touch the woman with a barge pole!
I noticed she tries to pass off a lot of jokes and meme’s as her own. The only content of hers that is original is when she is taking the piss out of people’s homes and humiliating them on her stories.

She should change her name to the Hot Cross Hun. Loves off Hunsnet.

Ginfluenced

I followed her for a few days recently after a friend told me how hilarious she apparently is. From what I can make out her account is basically just her sneering at people who don't share her taste or wealth... no thanks.

HavinAPop

I honestly find it so bemusing.

Her page is full of memes dedicated to belittling people on social media? Yet here she is on national telly complaining of the same thing ?

Baffled

NoodlesToodles

VIP Member
Very much so. She goes in unnecessarily hard on anyone who doesn't agree with her and I'd imagine her to be a massive bully when she was at school. I find the way she talks very aggressive. She used to talk about her daughter and never use her name (fair enough) but say "her" and "she" in such a hostile way, She was ALWAYS moaning about being a mother and saying things like "she shat in the bath, so yeah, that was fucking nice". Maybe it's just her way but it used to really grate on me. I don't really listen to her these days so unsure if she's the same.
Yea, it makes me laugh because she is one of those people that is all 'dont sugar coat, take me or leave me, I dont care' but going on her padt behaviour she very much does care. I know she has other mental health problems, but this is more about her character and personality. Which I'm sorry, she cant blame on ADHD or anxiety. It just means your an arse 🤣 I hated the way she spoke about her child. She never used to show her but I see recently shes made an appearance but then so have the gifted trips 🤔🤔

Dizzy

VIP Member
I like her too however I went off her a bit after the whole Caroline Flack/Be Kind outcry. She'd been promoting #bekind and ranting about how the press had hounded Caroline, how we should be kind to each other online etc and then a couple of days later posted a video of a young women/teenager who was clearly really drunk. The woman was trying to do a sexy dance if memory serves but she fell over and flashed her arse in a very unflattering way. It was quite funny but it certainly wasn't very kind and quite a few people pulled her on it. She got proper pissy, called people some names and then deleted the post. Bad form.

HeidiHole

Chatty Member
I used to like HCM but she’s LOADED properly LOADED & just moans constantly. Get over yourself.

Reactions: 4

AmberSpyglass

VIP Member
She posts a lot of stuff taking the piss out of people and trying to get a laugh at their expense .

What a nasty piece of work she is yet throws her toys out of the pram about Tattle being mean .

Boo bloody hoo HCM.

Last edited:

HavinAPop

It is never recommended to drink while taking them.
It’s never recommend to drink as a whole? Anti depressants or not 🤷🏻‍♀️
You can drink while taking some antidepressants. There are some in which it is not recommended more so than others .

DoolinEnnis

I don’t know either mummy_chelle or hotcrossmum buy a few others I follow have ‘signed’ it and shared on their stories l. If you put your life 24/7 on a public account of course people are going to have opinions & wrote down what they think.
Some of these accounts needs to get a grip