Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She could’ve sold it already? We’ve just sold our house - sold it within 4 weeks and it appears on rightmove as “no longer on the market” rather than “sold” for some reason!

H12345

She blocked me so I’m thinking maybe 3 years ago....she got a ginger cat and it was the wrong sex so she took that back and got a female. She then got rid of her......
I only knew of the ginger tom
Never knew about a girl
That cat will either “die” and secretly be rehomed
Or she will just open the door and f it off

H12345

Didn’t she get insta famous by saying her daughter was pregnant? I’ve seen it said a few times now. Or was that wrong.

Meringue22

VIP Member
I'm curious as to why her mother gifted her the house though? Tax avoidance issues or just very generous? Not sure whether charlotte has any siblings but if she does - did they get houses for free as well?

On another note, I predict Rorys bedroom will be: grey with black/navy accents, and a few dinosaurs here and there.
She has a half sister. Chavlotte used to post the odd pic years ago

Sadfart

She has been on at least 2 holidays without her kids recently...and not that Im aware she hasnt taken them anywhere apart from on the shitey caravan? The fact she openlygoes on about not being maternal does my fucking head in. Dont have kids then you cockwomble. I dont believe for one minute that the kids enjoy their bedrooms...so dull and drab for young children. Im sorry but I like all the colourful and childish decor and toys because my house also belongs to my kids and they have to live here too. Shes more interested in how it looks on the gram and what she can get for free rather than what her kids would love.
Selfish bint
She did take the kids to Egypt, but yes, she has also been away without them.

powderpower

Chatty Member
That was a very suspect set of stories about Friday family night. She had her posh #ad voice on throughout ( she speaks totally differently when she's doing something for a brand) and twice mentioned Amazon, go and Amazon Prime some toys for tomorrow night, we got these off Amazon. Watch this space for something coming up with Amazon or a stream of affiliate links to get those cookies on your devices!!

I thought this the second she started to talk

@SequinDress what information have I actually shared? Her house is called baylyn house and she lives in Christchurch. This is information she had shared time and time again on her Instagram and her blog. If you google it you will see that there are lots of estate agents advertising houses in the same street. There is also a hashtag for the house and people tag themselves there. She has done numerous magazine articles, blog posts on her own and other people’s blogs and websites about it.

If she didn’t want the information ‘out there’ she shouldn’t of mentioned it. People can not share their whole lives and personal information on public platforms and then get all pissed off because someone else has mentioned it.

There is no way on this earth I would share where I live and my house name as it’s not exactly rocket science to look it up with google.

Whilst you are frothing at the mouth about it all Charlotte isn’t actually bothered though is she? If she was she would be doing what she could by protecting the privacy of those she lives with. But she won’t do that because she’s selling her life and money is obviously more important to her than the privacy and safety of her children and family.

We all know she reads this site so if she has a problem she’s more than welcome to comment on here or report my comments.
Wouldn’t say I was frothing, more pointing out that as well as Charlotte, you have also shared the information. You just agreed with me. You could have made the same points without sharing it then it would have been up to someone looking for the information to find it themselves. Quite clear what I’m meaning.

Meringue22

VIP Member
Well I know 100% that isn’t his job title and that he is only an officer of the bank.....sorry can’t give you more info than that without it being a data breach. Your choice if you believe it. Just remember you can put what you want on social media but your employer can’t lie in their group structure
Yes true but we know people lie and exaggerate which is why we are on a Tattle. The truth will come out so it’s all good. Now let’s get back to chavlotte 🙂

Zbear11

Like, her house her choices but it was too samey for me to follow and be inspired. I was geneuinly shocked at how much weight she lost so good for her!
I agree with above that she doesn’t realise how lucky she is to have a house that big at her age. I get she bought a run down one early etc and great on her but most 18/20 year olds don’t even considering buying a house for at least another 7-10 years!

LaurieLaurie

VIP Member
Her house looks dull and dreary, it all has a dated yellow paint look about it and I bet she is very slapdash with her painting.

Wouldn’t you think she would have ripped the kitchen and in particular the bathroom out?