The Happy Pear

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As requested. Twin brothers Stephen & David Flynn. Recently they said very controversial comments regarding foods and cancer

Reactions: 2
They are nice but that was a bit dumb. A bit like their pal the Body Coach Joe Wicks. He can cure all mental health issue by exercise alone apparently...

Didn’t like the “apology” with smirky faces.. tick the box exercise and certainly didn’t mean it.

Reactions: 4
I used to like them, did one of their online courses before and found it really useful, I’m still using some of the recipes regularly. I’ve heard plenty of stories though where their behaviour and attitude was less than ‘happy’. They just seem to have lost the run of themselves as they are a little irrelevant now with so many vegan/plant based/ health conscious businesses around.

Reactions: 4
They give me the heebie jeebies. Just reading on twitter they tried to get a class full of kids on a step tracker thing but they were providing the watches and no form of privacy guaranteed.... so weird.

they are like a weird cult... and for anyone who likes that you can pay up to €850 for the privelage of a wellness retreat with them

Reactions: 1