Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Whatsallthis

VIP Member
The first 2 episodes were on Hulu today. I managed to get them on my stick. Hoping it’s not too far away in the U.K. so we can discuss it 🤣

EyeSpy88

VIP Member
I’m torn with this as I binged watched it and enjoyed it, however it can get a bit annoying and ‘samey’ if that makes sense?
that being said I will probably watch the new season!

marlaxo

I love the handmaids tale although some bits are a bit too scary for me LOL (like when they introduced the new masks when they stayed in a new area) and some of the imagery is a bit haunting!! :(

NessyEliot

Ooh, haven't seen the film, I have to check it out! I read the book and I've just bought the new one but haven't started reading yet.

Yel

Chatty Member
Let's hope it's only a year for the next season and not a two year gap again!

I wonder if Amazon buying the MGM who make the show will affect anything?

Deepsigh2018

VIP Member
This is one of my favourite books I loved season 1 and felt it was fairly true to the book except for the fact the commander and Serena are a lot older in the book then they are in the tv series. I haven't started watching season 3 I think I might binge watch it

LittleMy

VIP Member
My husband torrents them for me. So far I’ve seen 2 out of the 3 new episodes of Season 4. Saving the third for the weekend as I’m on night shift.

ElektraWintour

VIP Member
I agree, I don’t think you’d ever give up trying to get your child back but I thought that was kind of the point of the scene with Nick. Didn’t he say something like ‘it’ll be impossible to rescue her’ from wherever she was.