The Geordie Witch

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Deserves her own thread

The queen of reselling Temu, not a real ‘witch’ at all

background -

Andy Carroll’s ex- had her children taken out of her care, he has full custody now

her dad funded this ‘business’ she’s never had a job in her life

her ex after Andy topped it because she aborted his baby

Lots of scandal around this fake phoney

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I can't believe people still buy from her. Everything she posts in her stories can be found on Temu or Shein. Mostly for less than £2. I don't understand how anyone can rip people off like that. If she wants to 'spread the magic' like she claims. Be an affiliate for Temu rather than taking advantage of good people. She said in a newspaper article people with family members undergoing cancer treatment go to her for crystals. Direct them to Temu where they can get them for what they retail at instead of taking advantage of them. You can get chunks of pink quartz for less than a quid. Yet she's selling them for £20+. Absolute scammer with zero morals

wow..mind blown.... i had no idea of her history just always wondered how a shop like that in prime eldon square could pay the rent selling such tat

I think the title of this thread needs to change

There is another The Geordie Witch

This thread relates to this one:

I think the title of this thread needs to change

There is another The Geordie Witch

This thread relates to this one:
I didn’t know there was another one! She’s obv stolen the name!?

how do I change a title??