The Funk family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The funks are a family channel on YouTube there is rydel who's brother Ross was a big star on disney channel she is married to capron who started off as part of a channel with his only brother called funk bros.
They have a son super and just welcomed a daughter in the last few days.

They have become very problematic over the last few years and wanted to make somewhere for everyone to share their thoughts.

Reactions: 1
Finally this is a thread!
The latest in terrible things I’ve seen from the Funks/Lynches

who the hell travels to Texas with a 15 day old just to see their brothers in concert. It’s not like she’s never been there with them!

What’s with neither Stormie or Rydel being able to correctly hold a newborn and support their head.

the crying watching the boys… I feel like she has major fomo and this trip was a practice for her trying to get out on the European leg of the tour

Attachments

• Wow
Finally this is a thread!
The latest in terrible things I’ve seen from the Funks/Lynches

who the hell travels to Texas with a 15 day old just to see their brothers in concert. It’s not like she’s never been there with them!

What’s with neither Stormie or Rydel being able to correctly hold a newborn and support their head.

the crying watching the boys… I feel like she has major fomo and this trip was a practice for her trying to get out on the European leg of the tour
What made her think it's okay to take a 2 week old and toddler across the country to a concert! Selfish in everyday.
Its not like they can't hear them play any other time there all glued together
Rydel once again putting herself before the kids.

Not only did that poor baby get given an absolutely awful name like her brother, stormie an experienced mum and her grandmother is only holding her only by the leg!! put the camera down and hold her properly.

Oh my gosh i don't follow any of them anymore except the driver era but just now came across a pic of the new baby on ig (hadn't even realized she had already had her!) and came on here to see if there's a thread and there is! The whole (extended) family has always given me weird vibes tbh (even when I was an R5 stan back in the day lol) but I never thought much of it but now I feel so bad for these kids... Imagine your teachers, coworkers, boss, all calling you "sweetie"? Like they can basically be condescending by actually calling you your name

And how are the childless men in the family better at holding babies than a mother and a grandmother? These are from the same post:
Screenshot_2022-08-23-21-22-20-584_com.instagram.android.jpg
Screenshot_2022-08-23-21-22-24-645_com.instagram.android.jpg

Reactions: 2
Howsntly I cannot deal with the absolute disregard for the baby’s safety. I hate calling them their names, my friends and I have been calling them cash cow one and and cash cow two, cause even that’s better than the names they were given.

Covid is still a thing, but jumping on planes with a newborn then having everyone hold her for photos etc at a damn football game is totally okay!

Attachments

• Wow
Oh my gosh i don't follow any of them anymore except the driver era but just now came across a pic of the new baby on ig (hadn't even realized she had already had her!) and came on here to see if there's a thread and there is! The whole (extended) family has always given me weird vibes tbh (even when I was an R5 stan back in the day lol) but I never thought much of it but now I feel so bad for these kids... Imagine your teachers, coworkers, boss, all calling you "sweetie"? Like they can basically be condescending by actually calling you your name

And how are the childless men in the family better at holding babies than a mother and a grandmother? These are from the same post:View attachment 1522379View attachment 1522380
Totally agree with you, Riker, Ross etc hold the babies correctly and always have done.

Mira insane to me that the two people who’ve had the children don’t seem to give to effs about the childrens necks!

but my issue with seeing the boys holding the baby is they’re doing a tour, meeting and touching loads of people each day, how many germs have they passed to her?

Howsntly I cannot deal with the absolute disregard for the baby’s safety. I hate calling them their names, my friends and I have been calling them cash cow one and and cash cow two, cause even that’s better than the names they were given.

Covid is still a thing, but jumping on planes with a newborn then having everyone hold her for photos etc at a damn football game is totally okay!
These lot have never cared about rules even if they are there to keep everyone safe as shown by the constant travelling they did during worst of the pandemic and not bothering to properly quarantine despite having multiple high risk family members, giving everyone ear fulls if they questioned it even rydel visiting capron when he tested positive being heavily pregnant herself and taking stormie whos not been well to all sorts of shops and then to see him aswell.

After super was born there was the photo of him being held up by his arms by rydel,
Leaving him completely covered with heavy sheets on the kitchen counter to go and film a video! And he never seems to have arm bands in or near pools either.

Now this poor baby is being treated like a doll, dragged on a plane weeks after being born and passed between who knows how many people!

The worst thing is rydels obsession with babies, can't seem to enjoy the current one without discussing the next ie buying a new car for her being pregnant days before having super, he must have not been 1 month yet when she was serious about being ready for another and same in her recent birth video.

The amount of gendered things in their family and house is frankly awful everything super owns and wears needs to be blue unless it's about the next baby and same with sweetie every single thing is pink even rydels hospital things nothing but pink everywhere.

These lot have never cared about rules even if they are there to keep everyone safe as shown by the constant travelling they did during worst of the pandemic and not bothering to properly quarantine despite having multiple high risk family members, giving everyone ear fulls if they questioned it even rydel visiting capron when he tested positive being heavily pregnant herself and taking stormie whos not been well to all sorts of shops and then to see him aswell.

After super was born there was the photo of him being held up by his arms by rydel,
Leaving him completely covered with heavy sheets on the kitchen counter to go and film a video! And he never seems to have arm bands in or near pools either.

Now this poor baby is being treated like a doll, dragged on a plane weeks after being born and passed between who knows how many people!

The worst thing is rydels obsession with babies, can't seem to enjoy the current one without discussing the next ie buying a new car for her being pregnant days before having super, he must have not been 1 month yet when she was serious about being ready for another and same in her recent birth video.

The amount of gendered things in their family and house is frankly awful everything super owns and wears needs to be blue unless it's about the next baby and same with sweetie every single thing is pink even rydels hospital things nothing but pink everywhere.
Speaking of her obsession with babies, what’s with the YouTube content being so…. Stale? The birth video wasn’t very long, it didn’t feel as exciting as the first one and immediately after she was back to ‘work’

they’re obsessed with baby being ‘hairy’ and having dark eyes and hair. Like she doesn’t look the way Super did andso she’s disappointed that she’s not a mini me and seems like she doesn’t care so much

Yeah i spotted this while scrolling stormies ig yesterday... they seem to think dressing a child in pink = this is what they'd look like as a girl... Like this is such a strange thing to post? Dress your boy in pink by all means but not to "see what his baby sister will look like"?
IMG_20220824_205644.jpg

And he never seems to have arm bands in or near pools either.
This! They post so much content near or in the pool and he never has any floaties on, makes me so nervous! (and I also have an issue with how much pool content there is but that's an issue with all mom influencers not Rydel specifically)
I've not seen the situation with the sheets but that sounds crazy unsafe?! 😳

So now super is having to share his room with sweetie whilst his mum has an unneeded walk in wardrobe and dad has his streaming room?? How is that fair on anyone! I would have thought another nursery would have taken priority over anything else 🤔

This creator on tiktok does baby name predictions and pointed out that Sweetie Mary follows the same composition as Bloody Mary (and Typhoid Mary lol) 😭

The pinned comment on that vid says "Super and Sweetie showing how we raise our boys vs how we raise our girls" and I think that hits the nail on the head!

So their new video started playing on my phone and where to start!
It's where the boys first met sweetie on tour and the family took her A NEWBORN to see them play
Firstly Where is supers armbands/safety floats when he is in the pool with stormie completely irresponsible to not bother using them 😡

There was no hesitation in passing sweetie around everyone as soon as they got through the door, who knows how many places they had been to beforehand or what what might have picked up!

Pink everywhere again from her outfits to the pram and blanket Their obsession with gendered colours is scary 😨

In the clip of everyone in the lift super is in a baby car seat with his legs dangling well past the end of the seat apologies if I'm wrong but wouldn't he be old enough by now to be in the next stage up seat??! Not sure what that would be called 🤔

I know no-one will see this but I need to say it. I genuinely think rydel is obsessed with being pregnant to the point its not normal.
The latest video is the night routine for 2 under 2 she is evidently struggling to balance both of them regularly leaving them alone in different rooms and floors.
I get the feeling capron wasn't there but it's a comment that she made that's making alarm bells ring.
Sweetie is only 5 months at most and already being switched to formula soon because and I quote when rydels pregnant she won't be able to bf sweetie!

I saw a reply to someone's comment that she already has baby names drawn up.

First there is barely room for those two babies as it is the house is already cluttered definitely no room for another there only small but she's only bothered about the next baby as Soon as possible and repeating all the content.

Before sweetie was born in the hospital rydel was discussing the birth of the next one she can't cope yet wants to keep getting pregnant before their 6 months old someone please have a chat fast.

• Wow
That's so crazy having so many kids so close to each other (especially the way she's so intentionally planning it)! And she's only 29, she's got time to have more kids!
I don't follow her super closely but I appreciate you coming on here to report back!

edit: just skipped through the vid and i know this is redundant to be saying about someone who makes their kids their whole personality and content but I hate that she films them in the bath and undressing and stuff like that. I mean ideally she wouldn't film them at all imo and I know it's normalized amongst mommy vloggers and the likes but such vulnerable moments don't belong on the internet for p3dos (or even just future classmates) to find.

I can't believe it she's pregnant again!! Number 3 in less than 2 years and apparently due around September so all that about taking sweetie off Bf and swapping to formula was all a load of lies because she was already with number 3 when sweetie was 3 months old.

Not to mention the babies barely have a bed to themselves certainly no room for another she has an obsession with having a bump and being pregnant once there a few months she gets bored and it's on to the next.

Didn't she leave sweetie on the bathroom floor to go and dress super after the bath and again left her unsupervised with a bottle on the sofa to get him.

Super already gets palmed off on everyone else regularly and now he'll be lucky to get any attention at all.

Big issue with her is how rydel talks about the next birth before having had the current one whilst in labour with said child.
I know they want lots of kids and each to their own but this is so wrong and they can't see that ☹🤔