The Full Monty

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes! I normally get annoyed at z list celebs but it was really good. I cried both nights watching it!

Reactions: 1
I loved it, but Chris Hughes spoilt it for me, what was all that about it being too busy and noisy? Get a bleeping grip man.

Reactions: 2
I’m catching up on it but crying my eyes out.
I feel for them all
I’d happily partake in something like it.

Loved it.

different to other years - but I enjoyed it.

Jake’s experience is just so sad, really felt for him particularly when he was doing the singing sound check and saw the images of his Dad & Brother come up on the screen. Heartbreaking.

Chris seemed to almost be having a panic attack or something when he was getting flustered just before the performance?

shame we didn’t hear anything really from Dr Zoe or the chap from Diversity about their experiences, usually there’s a bit more in-depth stuff about each person involved but they almost seemed to be just making up the numbers?

BUMP!!! Does it still serve a purpose? If you like to see male bottoms that's about it. A few sob stories. What's the point in the females that do it? I wear more in the bath than they take off.

Can’t bear Paul Burrell- he’s such a bloody drama queen. Cries over everything and always relates everything back to Diana or the Queen.

My heart broke for Ashley and Vanessa though.