Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tilly Kister

VIP Member
I thought she was the luckiest of them all with her husband, given that she lives far away from them and her husband is not IBLP, or is he? It looks insane to us seeing them release statements because they were victims. I was confused when I’d seen them on US news giving that interview back in the 2010s with all the girls and Jim Bob/Michelle trying to save face. I thought we were behind legally in Ireland then but they would have been arrested and investigated there during that time and now I’d think in most EU countries. I’m still very confused on how this religion has been allowed operate in the US for so long. Has anything new come out?
The Daily Fail has comments from within the family. The comments are, as one would expect from this lot, fucking appalling.

eg:
1774456629043.png


Also this: Uncredited but with Jim-Bob written all over it:
1774456751373.png


He confessed you Fundie fuckwits!

I saw Jinger & Jeremy's statement & that young woman needs to be looked after. Her husband is some weird different kind of Fundie too but not into the prairie dresses etc. Jinger just looks shell shocked and defeated if you ask me. Normally I'd advise anyone dealing with this to get the hell off social media but they are so intrinsically linked in the minds of the public with that sanctified sex abuse cult JB has been running that I guess they really do need a platform so they can clearly separate themselves from the goings-on over in Cousinfucken Falls Arkansas.

 
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 6

ordinaryjelly

VIP Member
Katie Joy is off her rocker but there is no doubt that she does actually have an in with someone (always used to be Amy) who is close to the Duggars.

That said while her hysteria does read like it could all be 100% true I do take some of what she says with a huge grain of salt. I think it suits her 'in' for KJ/or even the 'in' to add an element of extra to it to keep folks watching this train wreck to stay on her channel. Some of it is certainly true, we just can't pick apart what is and isn't.

They are an absolute wrong'un family for sure from top to bottom on the male side. I just pray that those girls who have been used by the Duggar boys are/will be able to get the help and support they need. I hope they can see Jill and how she has sat in her grief, then her truth and been able to build a life mostly above and around it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 6

AllieBee

VIP Member
I find it absolutely wild that having a lock on the outside is illegal. I'm fairly sure the Radfords had locks in the very early episodes 😱
They did, at least took the handles off so the kids couldnt get out

Maybe there were kids locked in the rooms though, hence the false imprisonment charges? Im not sure how she could have been charged with that if tge rooms were empty?
 
  • Like
Reactions: 6

uncleted

VIP Member
does anyone else think that they are both smirking in their mugshots? kendra is in court today 7:45am which im told is 12:45pm uk time
No not Kendra. She looks like she’s dissociating honestly and has been through hell. Who wouldn’t be in her position? She’s probably going to have a mental breakdown. I would. Joe looks like he doesn’t grasp the reality of the situation, or is maintaining composure maybe.

On a lighter note, look at Michelle bailing her out of jail. There’s bullet holes in the car they’re driving 😂 JB obviously buys low cash criminal impounds and this is probably from the lot. This is what the Byrne crime family in Ireland did with their “car lot” that was eventually seized by CAB. (Criminal Assets Bureau for those not Irish)

And her taking a picture of the photogs like “gotcha!” Fucking weirdos. Thought they didn’t wear trousers?

IMG_0020.jpeg
IMG_0019.jpeg
IMG_0022.jpeg
 
Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Like
Reactions: 6

uncleted

VIP Member
Yeah, that lady on instagram, Katie someone, who has many contacts in Duggar land reckons that out of all the Duggar sons, most of them are up to no good. It surely all has to come crashing down this time, they cant get away it for much longer? That Jim Bob is an actual horror
No that woman is a nut job. I briefly looked into her. Amy used to be close to her apparently but no one would talk to her in Duggar land. Amy was commenting last week and admitted she hasn’t been in contact with any of them yet was commenting as if she was. Contradicting herself like. It looked as if that Katie Joy one got all her info from Reddit and others. She has lawsuits, google her it’s impossible to make head nor tail of all she is involved in honestly 😂 her saying “there’s more” “I said there were going to be others see”. Yeah no shit everyone knows that sadly and it’s the reality with the stats of sexual abuse— of course there’s more. She’s got to be mentally unwell.
 
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 6

Pennylane8150

VIP Member
Maybe a bit of both. Its got to bring up what happened with Josh, she never got real help for it as far as I know.
I don’t think she had any real help with the Josh situation….Writing a book, and speaking with Jeremy helped her (Jinger had stated at some point), but there’s never been any hint at her having therapy.
 
  • Like
  • Sad
Reactions: 6

ordinaryjelly

VIP Member
Mackenzie is 16.

She will have her own phone in the not to distant future.

That whole clean only ever seem to communicate by text and she will be the in demand babysitter.

Heaven help her.

These aren't messages that might get buried before a (today) 4 year old can get to them in 2039. There are here, now, for her. And we can bet our bottom dollar she has not been told anything close to the truth.

Major ick.
 
  • Like
  • Sad
Reactions: 6

Tilly Kister

VIP Member
I understand things can take time in the legal world, but I’m wondering why Joe hasn’t been transferred to Florida yet?
I’m pretty sure that it was approved that he would be extradited to Florida, but that was a week ago….so why is he still in Arkansas??
They'll be going through all their devices for a start. If he's committed crimes by sharing child sex abuse material or watching it, he can charged with that as well. He'll then be extradited, tried & sentenced in Florida & then at some stage come back to Arkansas to be tried there. Probably in Federal Court if there are images like Josh had.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5

Web30

VIP Member
The gates are for safety so you can leave the door open and the kids can't get out and fall downstairs ect.
Yer I know why, I've family members use them as a form of restraint / for an easier night which is why I dont like the idea at all.
 
  • Sad
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 5

Fopbot

Member
One of her brothers apparently. I’ve heard Carlin was a victim too. Who knows what the truth is though. Rumours spread so much until everyone thinks it is true. You just don’t know what to believe anymore.
 
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 5

ordinaryjelly

VIP Member
Nevermind the content, isn't that a brilliant example of how. MichelleCultSchool's children were taught to write?
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
1784492115274.png




FOUR more witnesses will be deposed in Joe Duggar’s court case, months after he was accused of molesting a nine-year-old girl.

The Counting On alum, who remains out of jail on a $600,000 bond, was represented by his lawyer on Tuesday morning in a Florida hearing.

Joe, 31, is facing two charges of lewd or lascivious behavior involving a child under the age of 12, stemming from an alleged 2020 incident in Panama City Beach.

His defense attorney, Albert J. Sauline, appeared in front of Judge Brantley S. Clark, Jr., and explained that his client was skipping court.

Sauline said he had filed a “waiver of presence” for Joe, although he didn’t explain why.

He said the state had received all of the discovery in the case ahead of his upcoming trial after Joe pleaded not guilty.

“There are only five witnesses listed in the case, one of which is of course the juvenile alleged victim, so realistically we’re looking at only four witnesses to be deposed minus any court order allowing a deposition of the alleged victim,” the lawyer said.

He was granted a return date of September 15 at 9am.

According to an arrest affidavit, a 14-year-old girl participated in a forensic interview where she disclosed that Joe had molested her when she was just nine.
 
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 5

Web30

VIP Member
That reads like horny nerdy teenagers at band camp trying to sound sexy but failing badly!!! Why has she put FRENCH in brackets before kissing :ROFLMAO: These people are unbelievable.
If they were newly married fair then I'd get it but they have been married forever with many kids.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5