Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
S

SherlockHuns

Feeling genuinely scared there's this amount of stupid out there!

Reactions: 3

Mayday

VIP Member
As that one comment says...it literally has the instructions for these products on the bottle. Why would you take the word of someone on the internet and not think, hmm, the instructions say that may not be safe? :unsure:

Reactions: 3

AmberSpyglass

VIP Member
Wasn’t she ‘gifted’ lots of stuff from Febreeze a while back? She probably has a deal with them to only use/Showcase their products.
She’s a P+G Ambassador now , don’t you know, wonder if she’ll be serving Ferraro Rocher ( one for the kids there😉)

Reactions: 2

Yel

Chatty Member
on the Zoflora website it advises you to contact the council if you spill neat Zoflora down a drain or watercourse ‘Advise local authority if spilage has entered watercourse,Darin it sewage’ as it kills aquatic life.Imagine all those innocent little creatures dying of Linen Fresh poisoning!
Surely it does next to nothing anyway pouring it down the drain? Sure might be in the u bend for a bit but I think you'd smell it for a few seconds when pouring it then nothing.

Essential oils are so cheap, no idea why people can't use those for a subtle smell now and again.

Reactions: 2

Departed14

These are great guides: https://greatist.com/health/27-chemical-free-products-diy-spring-cleaning

I love Castile Soap as it has so many uses and is good for your skin too.

Holland and Barrett have also started selling eco-friendly laundry stuff too:
Thank you so much for your help.

Reactions: 1

SavetheDrama

VIP Member
Only found out about her thanks to this forum but only checked out an article with her cleaning supplies list as I’m revamping my own under sink mess. Question for those in the know: the crazy stuff people are doing (just reading the screen grabs here and I’m horrified people are allowed to breed when they’re that stupid ), is it actually following her “advice” or is this a case of people taking things too far?

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
Only found out about her thanks to this forum but only checked out an article with her cleaning supplies list as I’m revamping my own under sink mess. Question for those in the know: the crazy stuff people are doing (just reading the screen grabs here and I’m horrified people are allowed to breed when they’re that stupid ), is it actually following her “advice” or is this a case of people taking things too far?
A lot of it is other people, mainly her followers, taking things too far, but they are doing so off the back of Hinch's habit of using cleaning products for jobs they are not meant for, eg, dishwasher tabs in the washing machine for bath mats, wiping Lenor on woodwork, spritzing it on fabrics etc.

Pollyponsonby

VIP Member
Careful Polly... I've had extremely abusive Facebook messages from The unhinged hinchers.

I mean... I laugh and try calling them on Facebook and they shit in their zoflora soaked nappies but apparently they posted about me in one of those group and they want me to die.
How will they know it was me? X

SavetheDrama

VIP Member
A lot of it is other people, mainly her followers, taking things too far, but they are doing so off the back of Hinch's habit of using cleaning products for jobs they are not meant for, eg, dishwasher tabs in the washing machine for bath mats, wiping Lenor on woodwork, spritzing it on fabrics etc.
She certainly pours a lot of crap in her drains o_O