The Consultant Clinic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just seen his insta, amazing brows!!
He did mine about 4 years ago after heavily researching it, his price was top end and I liked his work. He takes the piss out of u alot 🙈 and he went for a cig half way through, whilst the numbing cream was on for 2nd bit. I gave up cigs yrs ago and the smell on his fingers and around his gob was knocking me sick whilst he was up close... never again 😂
Lisa did my Botox not long after 🤫

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I thought it was a lie. Speaking from experience if you have genuine suicidal ideations you do not behave that way on social media. It was clearly her making the “she’s done it” posts...the woman is psycho
And yet I was bashed on here a few times for not having sympathy for Lisa due to what I’ve heard from people I know personally.
I was told to keep my opinions to myself because I wasn’t instantly feeling sympathy and suddenly being kind.

It’s strange how the tables have suddenly turned. I had a feeling from the start it wasn’t all what it was cracked up to be and after some aggressive replies to my posts on here I didn’t take my opinion any further.

I’ll be watching this thread even closer than before!

Reactions: 30
And yet I was bashed on here a few times for not having sympathy for Lisa due to what I’ve heard from people I know personally.
I was told to keep my opinions to myself because I wasn’t instantly feeling sympathy and suddenly being kind.

It’s strange how the tables have suddenly turned. I had a feeling from the start it wasn’t all what it was cracked up to be and after some aggressive replies to my posts on here I didn’t take my opinion any further.

To be fair, people were under the impression a women with young children was in intensive care after a suicide attempt. This was also before anyone heard her threatening to have people shot and Mars barred 🤣🍫🍫🍫🍫

• Haha
Reactions: 20
They never work for me either, even when I do this, just get this ridiculous pic!

Borrowing my fellas Samsung when he gets in 😂😂

Got it, I was bloody clicking and holding the play button instead, wouldn’t think I was in IT would yeah 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Yeah I saw your comments and the replies and I felt bad for ya because I actually thought you were right. We can feel sorry that someone felt the need to do that but that doesn't mean we can't still think they were in the wrong.
At the end of the day she possibly scarred that girl for life through negligence, she didn't do her job properly and while we all make mistakes at work she didn't try to rectify it, what she did after was the reason people were upset.
I do think it was unprofessional of CC to continue to drag it out over a couple of days and the way they've acted now is unprofessional but that girl leah had every right to share her story and let people know the kind of aftercare to expect from Lisa.

Reactions: 13
I honestly have NO idea who any of these people are but I’m loving this tit show 😂

• Haha
How embarrassing is all of this. As someone else said these are supposed to be business accounts not personal accounts… I wouldn’t be going to either of them for treatment after seeing this tit show

Lalaland are deleting comments now. I have just read about 15 comments from people replying to another practitioner that was sending support yesterday on her last post... she was mortified after someone sent her to CC story. An hour later a few people had started commenting and they’ve all gone.

also, the brow kings GF posted something about Karma on her story earlier so somethings defo going on.

funny, her friends were quick enough to plaster the fact “she’d gone and done it” and personal messages supposedly from her husband minuets after the alleged attempt.
everyone real quiet tonight.

Reactions: 8
Yeah I saw your comments and the replies and I felt bad for ya because I actually thought you were right. We can feel sorry that someone felt the need to do that but that doesn't mean we can't still think they were in the wrong.
At the end of the day she possibly scarred that girl for life through negligence, she didn't do her job properly and while we all make mistakes at work she didn't try to rectify it, what she did after was the reason people were upset.
I do think it was unprofessional of CC to continue to drag it out over a couple of days and the way they've acted now is unprofessional but that girl leah had every right to share her story and let people know the kind of aftercare to expect from Lisa.
Thank you!
I read my replies several times to see if I’d actually said anything that bad to warrant the response and couldn’t find anything.

I’m a no bullshit honest person and if I don’t feel instant sympathy for someone who I’ve been told is nasty and does a lot for attention I will say. I feel like re quoting the ladies who bashed me to see if they have a change of opinion now, but I won’t! 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.