Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LoisLane

Just seen in the comments of the same post her saying her grandfather was Asian again. 🤣 she’s completely off her rocker.
She really is bonkers and not in an endearing way. She’s paying people to out Christmas trees up in her house and decorate them for her - they’re in her house right now doing it, hardly “essential” considering England is on lockdown. Also you’d think this would be a task she would do with her daughters (but then she wouldn’t be able to use that to brag about her wealth on her insta stories)

PickleDunion

Officially it was Dr James but I expect she’s prodded him a few times 🤣
From what I know of him, he’s pretty vain. Can you imagine the fight for the mirror 😂
Well that’s what they have in common then!

Has anyone else seen the legal letter online to pissed consumer saying she’s never held herself out to be a doctor etc? 😱

Last edited:

LoisLane

Wait I put a post up of a screen shot of the supposed review that was left about another injector but that she was using, and it's been taken down. Why would admin do that? Maybe she's got her lawyers onto them??

Ignore me. I mistakenly attached to someone else's thread ffs!!

So this is the exact words on a review on trust pilot written about consultant clinic and Fiona! Suddenly she's using it and pretending it's about someone else. Wtf?
Do you have a screenshot of the trustpilot review with same wording? I just looked and couldn’t see it might not be looking far back enough though..

Random, but I always remember at the very beginning of the pandemic, she posted something about the virus and I remember thinking if you’re a doctor and care as much as you’re making out on Instagram, why haven’t you gone back to the frontline and put your medical skills where they are absolutely needed instead of boasting about being a doctor and just injecting people with filler??? And now I know why. Because the Doctor line is bullshit, let alone the CONSULTANT shite she spouts.
Her whole persona is shite...unfortunately so many people are taken in by it...until they look at reviews, or tattle, then the truth hits home!

LoisLane

CC left me with a lump for life, 7 years later still have a lump stuck with having fillers for life around it to make it less obvious. Pretty sure it was dr josh and then it was dissolved by a dr grant. They gave me a free skin peel after but it did annoy me they would write their work never had been corrected etc when I knew that wasn’t the case at all!! After that I used Holly Spedding who was much better, I’m in London now and use Luci Bruce. Never had an issue with another injector before. Holly and luci tried massages etc the lump will not go :(

I have been contacted by a guardian journalist as I posted about this on reddit as they are doing a story on ffyonia and want client stories
Isn’t Holly Spedding a beautician injector, with no medical qualification?
Also just wondering, why can’t the lump be dissolved?