The.Confidentmama AKA Melissa Suffield

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Suprised there isn’t a thread already for her, as she has a large-ish following. Just curious what everyone thinks of her. I love her body positive messaging, but is it really necessary to be constantly prancing around in her underwear to get that message across, I’m starting to find her a bit tedious with the whole thing.

I like most of what she posts but feel she is SO smug over River, it’s rather irritating,

Reactions: 3
How are there not more posts on this thread - anyone else sick of her underwear ‘I love my body, really I do’ posts?!

Reactions: 2
Glad there’s a thread on her, I unfollowed her for a long time because I found her page overwhelming (idk why - I was pregnant at the time so maybe that?)

recently followed her again, I feel her content is harmless but in todays world it’s soooo unoriginal and repetitive. I also cringed so bad at the birthday present which was a wrapped bag of magic stars.

(and I do believe kids need memories, not material things but ffs why wrap them as a present)

I honestly thought there would be thousands of threads on her but obviously not…it must just be me being bitter then 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Just thought I’d search for her on here as she’s in the DM bar of shame again but I see her thread isn’t very popular 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 1