The chocolate slab shop

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone else buy from this girl last year, I did and half didn’t turn up and then the rest didnt even look like what I ordered. She had tones of Etsy reviews saying the same thing took money then didn’t send items, ignored emails etc and had to request money back via Etsy, PayPal etc...

Well she’s back now like nothing had happened, deleted all the Insta posts that had anyone on there asking for refunds etc and back to selling... surly people aren’t going to buy off her after that!?

Did anyone else buy from this girl last year, I did and half didn’t turn up and then the rest didnt even look like what I ordered. She had tones of Etsy reviews saying the same thing took money then didn’t send items, ignored emails etc and had to request money back via Etsy, PayPal etc...

Well she’s back now like nothing had happened, deleted all the Insta posts that had anyone on there asking for refunds etc and back to selling... surly people aren’t going to buy off her after that!?
I didn’t realise she’d got poor reviews! I’m going for a nose

I didn’t realise she’d got poor reviews! I’m going for a nose
She literally ripped loads of people
Off, she closed her Etsy shop and left people
With no produce or refund. I had to go to PayPal for my refund and the fact she is back like nothing happened is disgusting. Then today saying how she’s inbox full of troll messages bullshit more like
People still wanting their money back!

• Wow
Reactions: 1