The Chateau Diaries #95 Some people have a really low bar when it comes to dignity and self respect.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @LaFrancaise123 Vip Member :m:m:m:m:m:m

@LaFrancaise123
VIP Member

40 minutes ago
I would choose this great title from @Clara Burnett.
It summarizes so well what I think of all of them !

"Some people have a really low bar when it comes to dignity and self respect."

Thread 96 VIP Member @KyBourbon

Most Liked previous thread

@Dippy Hippy
VIP Member

Yesterday at 11:17 PM
I went visit my family in Haworth today. Marie was outside Cobbles and Clay, making and selling wreaths. She had lots of interest and the wreaths were selling. I didn't get to speak to her, but she smiled at me as I walked past. She's taller than I realised. Her wreaths are on doors up and down the High street and look really good in the flesh. Photos dont do them justice.
Apologies for a couple of blurry photos

Attachments

Reactions:You, Ysbeidiau, Angelina219 and 61 others

I've lurked here for quite some time. The recent Advent vlog churned my stomach so much I finally had to create a profile and join y'all!
Reactions:You, agualilas@, Petit Sange and 60 others

@Clara Burnett
VIP Member

Saturday at 6:19 AM
MagpieSassyPants said:
ONLY 95 euros a bottle for their wine for Christmas lunch. ONLY. I hate to sound bitter, but my budget is $25 per bottle, and that is splashing out for us! Sigh.

Must remind myself I have an age appropriate husband who adores me toes up, has a fab job, doesn't snort (although he does snore!)....our home has HEATING, our fridges don't need defrosting, and we aren't grifting off anyone, just our own hard work. Much better now that I am residing in a place of gratitude!
My thoughts exactly, I am truly outraged. All of this coming from the woman/child who pretended to have nothing to eat before the grannies came to her rescue. To add to the frustration, once again, a little more background. Remember a couple of weeks ago, I think the vlog was titled 'Chateau in Crisis' how the ceiling in the back hallway came down and the three owner, coincidentally all present, gathered in the wine-storage to discuss? Remember how SJ suggested to have a nice bottle of wine, the one from Italy? Now why would she do that if she only bought three bottles and those were marked for Christmas lunch? Simple, because she did not buy only three bottles. I know that's what it looked like in her circus of smoke and mirrors, but those were just the ones they carried with them and drank during that same holiday. The real order she put in, think boxes not bottles, was delivered straight to her HMN. Still living on a budget, are you, SJ?

Reactions:You, MagpieSassyPants, Petit Sange and 54 others

@Clara Burnett
VIP Member

Saturday at 7:35 AM
Besides my outrage over her lies about the amount of wine she bought, I felt some malicious pleasure in knowing that last nights vlog was one SJ in advance was most worried about because it originally had quite a bit of flirting and amorous looks in it that seemed to be innocent at the time but now that everybody knows they are lovers, would make things rather awkward. She has re-edited it over and over again and they both checked and apparently she thought it would be okay to release. But haha, she missed out on the actual extravagant wine tasting stuff, or it's purpose of being an advent vlog. She's losing it, I tell you. I for one am glad I don't have to be anywhere near her at the moment.

Reactions:You, MagpieSassyPants, Petit Sange and 52 others

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Please read before voting. (Bossyboots is off again!)

The vote for Threads 1 -10 is in two posts. You have only ONE vote . Vote using the usual emojis in one post OR the the other, not both. (It’s easier to see the results instead of trying to search the thread for your votes. Only votes placed in these posts will be counted.
It also means we don’t use up the thread with individual votes. (Don’t “Like” the posts either, unless you’re placing your vote!) Wait for both posts to be up before making your vote.

Here we go:

POST 1.

1. Peacocks, Volunteers and Sexual Intrigue - SableOn Blonde (y)

2. Scammers and Freeloaders. I’m telling you. Cyber beggars get a job! - Bibisilver ❤

3. It’s not her daily life anymore, it’s just vlog life. - HiHellohowr31 🤣

4. Jarvis Jingles all the way to the bank - Viva La Local. :sick:

5. Christmas in Fa la la Laaalande - Peacock Queen 😡

• Sick
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
POST 2
  1. She’s a barefoot forest fairy, she doesn’t believe in bras. Simple and opposite to the Wild Witch of the West. -Jimbo 93 (y)
7. Youtubeitis, with mutant strains known as Patreonitis and Gofundmeitis - NotAChateleine. ❤

8. Has anyone written a Christmas thank you note to Brenda, for the generous Christmas gift in the shape of Clara? - Jeeves. 🤣

9. I am a Patreon because I fell for the peachicks - 66Carola. :sick:

10.This site is for political debate, not just bile. - ggyahoo. 😡

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 47

You tube suggested this video to me I think it's been listening to all the talk at the Chateau about no heating! Fanny should watch it. I don't need it as it's summer here and I put in aircon/heatpump recently :)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
News flash and sorry to interrupt but MP is going to push a baby vlog out of his vlogina later today. Hope you are sitting down. The pearl clutchers are probably peeing a bit with excitement.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Got sent this …. Happy advent 😈

😂😂😂😂🙏😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
POST 2
  1. She’s a barefoot forest fairy, she doesn’t believe in bras. Simple and opposite to the Wild Witch of the West. -Jimbo 93 (y)
7. Youtubeitis, with mutant strains known as Patreonitis and Gofundmeitis - NotAChateleine. ❤

8. Has anyone written a Christmas thank you note to Brenda, for the generous Christmas gift in the shape of Clara? - Jeeves. 🤣

9. I am a Patreon because I fell for the peachicks - 66Carola. :sick:

10.This site is for political debate, not just bile. - ggyahoo. 😡
Post 2 thread vote 👍

Y'all. If I may. Respectfully. We were tasked with choosing one one-liner, thread title suggestion and tag @Jeeves . Listing a bunch is definitely a great read but if you haven't noted one as your fave, our jeevesie has a who pile of them sitting in her lap. Sorry if I've pissed you off but I'd hate for this to have to be the last crowd-funded 😉 project we have here because the load was too heavy.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Another guest for Christmas.
From CD's day 13 live chat...

The Chateau Diaries @Philip Janssen is driving his friend Meike to Lalande for Christmas!

Philip Janssen @the Chateau Diaries *Maaike 😂😂

Percy Attfield Hello @Philip Janssen happy you made it during your trip.

Philip Janssen @Percy Attfield I saw the pop-up and pulled over! Maaike and I are having a McDonald’s whilst watching the premiere

Percy Attfield @Philip Janssen Enjoy.

Philip Janssen Thank you!

This is from Maaike Hillen's, Lalande visit in August. The same time BJJ parents were there but did not want to be on camera.
Will BJJ's parents be in attendance for the Lalande Christmas???
BJJ and Maaike Hillen.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Not wishing to derail the voting comments, but did anyone else clock Fanny's claw like hand gripping the phone as she filmed when they sang Happy Birthday to Dan in his vlog today ? Also Fanny had a towel on her head like a turban , no sign of Snorts or the volunteers, just Amaury and Natti who Dan had collected from Limoges Airport .

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Another guest for Christmas.
From CD's day 13 live chat...

The Chateau Diaries @Philip Janssen is driving his friend Meike to Lalande for Christmas!

Philip Janssen @the Chateau Diaries *Maaike 😂😂

Percy Attfield Hello @Philip Janssen happy you made it during your trip.

Philip Janssen @Percy Attfield I saw the pop-up and pulled over! Maaike and I are having a McDonald’s whilst watching the premiere

Percy Attfield @Philip Janssen Enjoy.

Philip Janssen Thank you!

This is from Maaike Hillen's, Lalande visit in August. The same time BJJ parents were there but did not want to be on camera.
Will BJJ parents be in attendance for the Lalande Christmas???
View attachment 922576
the same immunocompromised friend for whom PhiPhi had to "quarantine" so she wouldn't die?
She's coming to lalande's virus fest of 2021?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.