The Chateau Diaries #9 Venetian crown while the chateau burns down

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well may Brenda ForestvGump Gibbons post re payreon. Stephanie is going to need a team of fulltime gardeners to manage fantasy garden. Oh and there a carpark, just in case.

Reactions: 10
Content, and it makes the property worth more. Heating is boring. If youtube is her income, she's making the right decision. That house isn't going to fall down in her lifetime or mine.
eta: I really like Davey. I know someone a lot like him, and he's a trippy, inspirational guy too. I learned all my permaculture, using the garden like a forest floor knowledge from him. What they are planning isn't stupid, it's just not the building.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Nic to me so far seems to be like that one friend every girl had who you consider a friend or a family but they secretly love you and follow you everywhere
Nail on the head, except there's nothing secret about his love for SJ. She's certain they will end up in the end and even hints out in the open she expects him to buy them a place for when they are old, don't remember were but somewhere tropical.

Reactions: 12
Health break, sure

Reactions: 11
Nail on the head, except there's nothing secret about his love for SJ. She's certain they will end up in the end and even hints out in the open she expects him to buy them a place for when they are old, don't remember were but somewhere tropical.
Does Marie know?
Its is good idea to have a insurance plance in case, but still, one doesnt even know how to take it anymore if to laugh or just unplug completely

Reactions: 8
Like: when we are both not married when we turn 80 let's marry then?

You got it wrong: she crosses borders so often she can't catch covid

Do you know any plans for potty and the SA house?

Reactions: 4
I watched one old video where she visits mason, he is presenting the bottles as if the was a waiter or at least a bartender, anyone knows if he had a bartendering "hobby"

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Trotters would have moved in anyway, that's what travellers do, right? They stay together... So she bought a chateau real fast to at least have them out of her house

Reactions: 7
Clara I am concerned that your Dutch friends might investigate where the new followers came from, which could implicate you.
I'm sorry to be so suspicious, but you never know who you are talking to here and what their agenda is, I learned quick I'm not too worried about being exposed, because like I said before, most of what I'm sharing is rather common knowledge for who has been there or talked to people who have. My concern is not to bring trouble for anyone else than the chateau con artists themselves.

Reactions: 10
I watched one od video whete she visits mason, he is presenting the bottles as if the was a waiter or at leasr bartender, anyone knows if he had a bartendering "hobby"
Never heard of bartender hobby but taking "barista" classes is a thing... And aren't those rich guys all amateur sommeliers?

Reactions: 4
Never heard of bartender hobby but taking "barista" classes is a thing... And aren't those rich guys all amateur sommeliers?
I meant not as a job since it seems that he kind of doesnt need to
It looked somehow odd, something strange about
Starts around 13:30
At time i am wondering in he has bedroom wrapped in plastic awaiting

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
My ex-husband and I also joke about this, and we've been separated for 16 years. It's funny because we all know his wife will outlive us all.

Reactions: 5
Is Davey the guy that set up the outdoor gym? With such a big cast, I start to forget names...

I'm going to throw some thread titles into the ring...........

Mad as a Chapeau, Escape from the Chateau!

Escape from the Chateau (Delegate It Yourself)

Escape from the Chateau (Do It Yourself Jarvis!)

What a tangled web we weave to deceive, when we claim to have never found the Galette fève

Lived in France forever, never had a fève

She thinks we're all bananas, but we remembered the fève at Dana's!

Paper over the craics faster, Brenda's PR disaster!

Chateau New World Order? Nope she's still a hoarder

5000 dresses, Jarvis regresses

Is Davey the guy that set up the outdoor gym? With such a big cast, I start to forget names...
No, that was David the bike shorts guy. Davy is a landscape (r...architect) and he's helping with plans, he's Dutch, tall and eyebrowsy. Very earnest.

Reactions: 8
He's the tall, softspoken, dark haired landscape architect from Belgium (Brussels).
To me he has small dark beady eyes, which reminds me of a Tintin comic character....

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.