The Chateau Diaries #9 Venetian crown while the chateau burns down

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dear Brenda / please share this link with Stephanie and the trotters.

Reactions: 10
I watched a couple of episodes a few months ago. It made me sad for some reason. The gardens are beautiful though.

Reactions: 3
Ir's now midnight and I've been at this since 2 ish this afternoon and I still can't find the blog with Clara's goss on it. Help needed please to point me in right direction and how to access it.
It's here

Reactions: 4
Super fan turns out to be Super Villain! Tattlers Save Chatelaine from Embarrassing Financial Fraud!

Reactions: 26
She was on Real Housewives of London. They gave her a bumpy ride.

Reactions: 7
I take my eye off Tattle for a day and we're nearly already on a new thread - The joys of Brenda's own goal!

Speaking of which, and apologies, if I've missed that this has been said but.. anyone notice Brenda's no longer a highest tier patreon again?! In fact, not even on any of the credits-level tiers. Coincidentally coincides with an extension to the FB group name...

Reactions: 22
I thought I didn't hear Brenda's name read out at the end of last night's episode

Reactions: 7
Just my 2 cents on Narcissistic Personality Disorder... Dr. Ramani is excellent but to completely understand this particular personality disorder, I prefer Sam Vaknin. He is a diagnosed Narcissistic Psychopath but his insights are astute and very valuable. NPD develops in the early years of life and always as a result of neglect or abuse of some kind. We may never know what happened to Stephanie, I have a feeling maternal emotional neglect may have caused an emotional trauma, or there may have been other trauma, which could be the reason that Nic Larkin and Michael Potts are so protective of her. Nevertheless, people with NPD usually suck the life out of people around them and they are always parasitic by nature. Any vulnerability you will see will be a window to earlier trauma but it does not mean that SSB cannot damage those who take pity on her. She simply does not know how else to be. Who she is has evolved out of finding a way to exist in her world. It was a coping mechanism, and I imagine Isabelle is at the core of it all. Now, having the world as a stage, will bring her great success but also great scrutiny. Narcissists are very fragile, especially when their mask slips... sometimes leading to defragmentation. Fame is very dangerous for someone like SSB, what nourishes her, can also destroy her.

Reactions: 16
Or coincidence? Perhaps Brenda is feeling the January crunch

Reactions: 10
oh honestly what is wrong with this ??? what would you call it?
I was genuinelly asking bc I havent heard that before I heard sitting room, living room, family room, lounge... so I was wondering based on that article, which class would say this, and it came with explanation abut how it came to be

Reactions: 2
That’s them. Tim and Margreeth... they are his people. Do it... a letter to Selmar!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.