The Chateau Diaries #8 Nous sommes tous VALERIE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree with what you are saying @ClaraBurnett the restoration becomes more difficult when there are very small children but I understand that people enjoy the challenge, and if its within your means go for it..just dont expect others to pay. With SJ castle there are things I dont understand surely the priority is the roof windows doors damp proof and of course heating which every year she seems to forget to get fixed! What good is a lake if the castle has become rubble what good is a room for china if the roof is leaking and the walls full of damp. The more I read these threads the more I see it is fur coat & no knickers they just havent got a clue!

Reactions: 12
I'd like a seat on the tour bus too. But please tell your butler to seat me several rows away from Heathcliffe.

I'm still pretty attractive for my age but I'm the faithful type
Noted Butler so advised

FYI
ALL OF TATTLE subscribers are on the

My suggestion for the name of the new thread is The Chateau Diaries #9 - I'd rather be a Micky Dodger than an Edmond Fokker

Genius

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Agree. Love it too

Reactions: 8
And her parents on site too..

Reactions: 6
Yes I did . That is kind of sad

Such an accurate description of how I feel. Just why...
Me too. Let’s join a forum. Hold on, we already have ...

Reactions: 7
The weddings are from all over the world.. Americans love a chateau wedding, as do the Chinese. I work with someone who has a wedding booked at Angel,& Dicks place. They were fully booked for 2 yrs up to Covid.

And her parents on site too..
Yes assistance with child rearing. In the first episode Angel discusses pkans need to include her parents and grandma (who has never appeared or been mentioned). Her mother has an illness/condition/frailty, not referred to but she has problems with her legs and at times she looks in pain/less engaged.

Such an accurate description of how I feel. Just why...
Thank you

My heart sank at last nights vlog
Begging bowl from 20 seconds there’s a crack on the counter ......
So BLOODY what ....

The level of disappointment is complete -
I was routing for them both “ literally “

Why are they disappointing me more - well dan gave every impression of been vaguely mortified by the blogging .....

for Analise to say .... the sliding doors are rotten ... I d love French doors

Here’s the thing - neither of you could plan a piss up in a tea cup -

clearly Dan the MAN hasn't a sense of scale or style -

runs headlong into massive jobs and neither finishes or completes any fully -

a of white paint to finish a job until the interior designer arrives .... or a joint agreement on colors

But we’re building an extension !!!!

In the sitting room ...
we blocked up the same half circle ....
it’s a feature .....!!!!!!!!
Do we pull the plaster down !!
And deal with the dust ???
I was on my Back like a
I could NOT get up for the laughing

The mezzanine ...... roof

still not finished or even nailed in
with insulation hanging out ...

I felt they were walking me threw a students commune ...
whist not buried in shite ...

IT was nothing I’d show anyone after 2 years unless I was looking for .. CASH

2021 so far has shown that dan and LOTL
Clearly have their fingers on the pulse of loads of vulnerable cash givers

And yes it’s the cash givers option to give

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
The most valuable thing in that shack is the chandelier.

Agree, it was only a small part they lived in, the rest left to ruin.

Reactions: 2
Sure but bagsie sit on the chaise next to the cooker in the kitchen
Is it a 52 seater coach? If so can I come and sit next to the cocktail cabinet.?

Yes exactly, I watched them as an antidote to the Grifter Diaries. Sort of to even out the cosmic karma. Make sure I watch the ads too.

Reactions: 8
Welcome

Title suggestion made by @LB89 not by me (too much honour )
Either, both, use 1 for the next thread! One for following one!

The lovely beach side property in SA was originally bought by SJS parents. They did it up. Percy had his own place.

I am happy that I can finally contribute something. I am not in close contact with my friends anymore, but I am still angry about the injustice of what happened to them.
You got my fire stoked up again with all your info!... Can we just set up a Q & A with Clara?

Haha, did Ian do the job? I saw him setting the wires wrong for the mirror in Marie's new bath.
And the new lighting outside! Still 1 inch under ground? Another fire hazard!

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.