Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hemerocallis

VIP Member
with the difference that the flat she has now was bought 24 yrs ago (approx 2 years before her marriage, so about after her uni) for 7.3 times the price your one-bedroom was but in pounds so form that time it would be almost 10 times higher (if I remember correctly the conversion, the price and everything is accurate bc it is directly fro public record), so it was not cheap by any means, even now is that price high and imagine what the value of this moeny was back then when you could fed one person per 1.5 pound a day
and therefore people are asking how come, with everything poor me never had I any present (wonder if our Greg figured her out within that year and took off)

here is also Lizzies flat, a house in SA and of course Chat-O
How do you know that she bought the app in Islington 24 years ago, @sandro37 ?

Reactions: 1

sandro37

VIP Member
It is him. You can see the marriage certificate if you login to ancestry.com or find my past ... if anyone has a login to these sites of course

View attachment 381373
I did but tells you to order it officially for like 11-14 pounds, which is not that crazy, but one has to wait till they send it to you by mail

Credit and parents vouched for her. That's what I do for my son to help him establish some wealth.
may I ask you how old is your son?
do you also own a granny farmhouse?

Last edited:

Yankee Doodle

If I answer that question here, I will reveal their identity, but it is not that difficult to know who they are...
These threads are very confusing but, would I be correct in guessing that your friends were attacked and beat up on their way home, after being at SJ's when they were trying to cheer her up? Or am I really confused?

sandro37

VIP Member
‘Real’ TV, production crew, slick marketing. It was on this show that SJ and MP got a bit of a public profile (DIY version of their show)

https://thechateau.tv/
jj, I know them and their show (from there I know the trotters and SJ, btw love FIONA), but I was wondering if they got any backlash so they had to clean up social media or some other major dirt

marthamilligancef

Chatty Member
Has anyone ever seen a photo of SJ ex husband. Where and when were they married and divorced. Does he have a name. I have heard her reference that she was once married but zero other details. I often even wonder was she ever married at all, has any sleuth or agent ever uncovered any intel on this mysterious ex husband...
Just google Stephanie Jarvis wedding - its there!

Sandton

I think she only ever said Patreon income would be for chateau restoration, as its being requested specifically for that purpose. YouTube is just ad generated income , so no obligation to anyone.
yeah that’s what I would have thought but she definitely said about YouTube not patreon.