The Chateau Diaries #79 Tales from the Lalande Crypts.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations 🥳 @Gibson 🥳🥳🥳
3 sets of votes 🗳

@Phoenix Richards-Bingham
Gibson said:
Tales from the Lalande Crypts
Great thread title!

MojoDublin said:
Title thread 🧵
Author ✍ @Gibson

Tales from the Lalande Crypts.
😈
LOL...I also posted this as a thread title...Great minds and all that!!!
Last edited: Yesterday at 12:35 AM
Reactions: You, Gibson, JackSpratt and 32 others

Most liked posts previous thread 🧵

@KyBourbon
Chatty Member
Wednesday at 2:24 PM
KiKiGee said:
Wow, 🧵#78. @MojoDublin you are a super🌟!!!! THANK YOU ♥.
@KyBourbon, Let me be the first to buy you a :coffee:. Great 🧵 title.
Wow! I’m thrilled to have my quote selected as the thread title! Thankfully, I’ve had a speech prepared for just such an occasion! 😆

I would like to thank MPK for directing me to Tattle in his last crying vlog. And, I’d like to thank all the Tattlers out there who have given me so much insight, laughter, and entertainment! ❤ I’ve enjoyed Tattle as much as (or more than!) the chateauverse vlogs themselves! Thank you Tattle! 😊
LikeHeartHaha Reactions: You, AudacityofSoap, Camembert and 46 others

@Marquis de Potpourri
VIP Member
Wednesday at 3:31 PM
@KyBourbon congrats on the thread title.
@MojoDublin thanks reverend mother for creating thread #78.

Mary: “Now we know how the woman in the attic became mad.”
783ADE5E-3259-436D-A7C1-208B13F37A5F.jpeg
This volunteer just succintly described what it must feel like to work at Lalande being led a manic chatelaine who runs around like a headless chicken with an iPhone! SJ pointlessly “Mari Kondo-ed” her closet only to receive more garbage cadeaux that spark joy to her and madness to others!

Mary, go on and secretly pack everything you folded and bring them to Emmaus!
Last edited: Wednesday at 3:45 PM
LikeHahaHeart Reactions: You, Camembert, PrincessHighness and 40 others

@Pekey
Chatty Member
Thursday at 1:01 AM
Watching SJ video for her insane Patrons .
SJ tells us that she loves eating food that other people have cooked !

Well ...... I love eating food that others have cooked too....... plus....... I like wearing clothing that other people have laundered , I love living in a home that other people have cleaned , I love being in a car that other people are driving , I love being in a restaurant or a holiday that other people have paid for ...... oh one could go on and on.

Feeling a bit "snippy" today.:sneaky:
LikeHeartHaha Reactions: You, AndAnotherName, JackSpratt and 37 others

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Thank you @MojoDublin, you do good work! And congrats to Father @Gibson for blessing us with a fantastic thread title.
You are most welcome my child. May the seasons of mists and mellow fruitfulness stay with you as we meander towards Michaelmas.

Many Thanks @MojoDublin for sorting out The Tattle threads.
Have sent a special present from the stable for our Beloved M.
Q

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Inflicting the Halloween 🎃 pain futher
😈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Incredible how he morphs into as many rolls …. 😈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
@HalcyonOrganic thanks for your post of Betty White it helped me solve a mystery. I have been thinking where have I seen Andie before to the point where I thought I may have come across her in Canada as she said she lived here. Long shot needle in a haystack! Her profile is very similar to Betty White. Not a dead ringer but a resemblance.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
@HalcyonOrganic thanks for your post of Betty White it helped me solve a mystery. I have been thinking where have I seen Andie before to the point where I thought I may have come across her in Canada as she said she lived here. Long shot needle in a haystack! Her profile is very similar to Betty White. Not a dead ringer but a resemblance.

... you... you are welcome. I think :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thank you MojoDublin ....... as I have said before .... I do not know how you do it but - so thankful you do !!! :love: ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
<<<< Love my hat Happy Halloween Tattlers everywhere. And a pinch and a punch for the first of the month for you Aussies! xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
DIck took delivery of 40,000 roof tiles for a complete replacement job. They would have cost minimum 1euro each even for that bulky an order.

My Cocker spaniel is most upset by all the fireworks going off locally. She is snuggled up beside me for reassurance.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Imagine yourself being at that party :eek: i think i would try to drown myself in the dry lake...:oops: what a bunch of lunatics together...you couldnt make it up...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.