The Chateau Diaries #76 ..I would gladly die for Herbert

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @MsPitstop
Well-known member :m :m :m :m :m :m :m :m :m :m

Today at 5:42 AM

For. The. Love. of. GOD!!! It's a flea-ridden hedgehog that was dying anyway. If it made it through the night it would be a miracle! But go ahead Garrett.

Garrett Robinson
41 minutes ago
I would gladly die for Herbert

Reactions:You, Sami Lee, Ginginger and 25 others

Nominated by @Jules100

Most Liked Posts Previous thread - WINNERS PHOTO finish......

@Marty McFly 9

Sunday at 5:03 AM
I have to vent about the downstairs loo ..... the elephant in the room that will not go away ..... WHY is it that there is always only 1 person that she thinks can do a job? There are a number of people around there that could do the coving. I know Amaury has a million things she wants him to do, BUT why not have him do the coving so Selmar can finish so we don't have to hear about that stupid loo any more? That is not a big room, it does have a few extra odd corners, BUT I'm willing to bet that Amaury would be able to do that in half a day, one day MAX. It would be so easy to just knock it off the list ... ugh ...

Reactions:Aquablue, iglie, dumbblonde and 39 others

@Marquis de Potpourri
VIP Member

Sunday at 2:44 AM
"Cuz I work...but I got like....a skinny dad bod!"
Dan10.png

Reactions:You, Mikkelmouse, CountessPompidoo and 37 others

@Marquis de Potpourri
VIP Member

Sunday at 2:55 AM
NEWSFLASH: BJJ WANTS TO WORK OUT WITH ARMOIRE! :sick: 🥴

CD124.png

CD125.png

Reactions:You, CountessPompidoo, oooLaLande and 37 others

@KyBourbon
Chatty Member

Monday at 2:55 AM
How is it that these fans think the chateau belongs to Michael??? 🤔

EFC20BBB-57B9-405E-8FD8-33F22A514BD0.jpeg

848CF80A-5955-4A8E-BCE4-96A05CBB557B.jpeg

To answer the question “how are you able to afford the chateau?”…well, here’s how you model your life…hope and pray that your younger brother gets into a relationship with a woman who inherits enough money to buy a chateau. Then, convince them to let you move into the chateau in exchange for “working on renovations.” Then, don’t do any renovations to the chateau…set up a YouTube channel and Patreon account, and take that money to run off and party in Spain! You, too, can succeed in life! 😊

Last edited: Monday at 3:08 AM

Reactions:You, Aquablue, Mikkelmouse and 37 others

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Did someone notice that since Ryan has gone, Andrew has unofficially gone, certain tattlers haven’t shown up anymore?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Did someone notice that since Ryan has gone, Andrew has unofficially gone, certain tattlers haven’t shown up anymore?
😏 🤭

Also, giving my thanks and congratulations for a new thread, thread namer and highest reacted post from previous threads.
I can't keep up anymore...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Too good to leave behind on last thread 🧵

Have a hypothetical situation….
Beginning to belive that the comte ….

Didn’t get the gardening 👩‍🌾 job at the farmhouse ….
Or
Didn’t get to stay as a work away ….

😈
M

@HalcyonOrganic
Chatty Member
40 minutes ago
Add bookmark
#1,049
Le Comte de Monte Cristo said:
those two should open up a onlyfans account... :rolleyes: maybe Nutty can have a guest appearance...

Sir, please. I am loosing credibility
Haha

Epic reply 😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
i just missed the ending of the previous thread..so glad we have a new one..many thanks..

i was catching up on sadie and the pethericks winetasting with Anna and her talking horse..same places.... same people..the big question though..no teabeg in sight....where is he upto this time..back in Spain again....letting his pony graze...I presume.. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Previously on tattle:

SJ is flailing around doing nothing,
PhiPhi is rescuing infested woodland creatures,
DTM is barely keeping his offspring alive,
Nutty and AnnMarie are getting cozier by the day,
Josie is slaying all of them bi*ches left and right,
Kirsty is the bestest of them all,
Multiple Ians are missing,
Peachicks are still living,
and Gerry is contrabanding drag-worthy shoes,

And while all of that is happening... surprisingly, Marie is thriving and doing actual work?
Painting and decorating and furnishing her home, (actually doing it herself!!!)
Doing floral projects,
and exchanging love-pictures with Haworth's local businesses on IG....

I say good for you girl!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Thank you, @MojoDublin !!

And Congrats to Garrett Robinson (via @MsPitstop ) for giving us a really awesome thread name!

And while all of that is happening... surprisingly, Marie is thriving and doing actual work?
Painting and decorating and furnishing her home, (actually doing it herself!!!)
Doing floral projects,
and exchanging love-pictures with Haworth's local businesses on IG....

I say good for you girl!
Yeah for Marie! She needed to get out of Lalande to thrive!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Watching Chateau DIY on Youtube and would appreciate someone letting me know why the women (chatelaines) dress in nice clothes to paint, clean, garden, etc. I have a old pair of overalls for working at various jobs around our petite chateau. I would bever think of wearing a dress (short or long) with or without tights. And would never wear everyday clothes to do messy jobs.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Wow, I left work, got home 30 minutes later, fixed myself a refreshing cocktail...and there's a new thread! ❤ the title!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Here in the US, thats how they get all the Mafia bosses --tax evasion.
Honestly, taxes are my trigger LOL
I pay more than 1/3 of my income to the tax man... and that's using all of the legit ways to reduce my marginal tax rate... when I see people outright evading taxes by lying and cheating and creating false realities.. I really get pissed! (American pissed, not British pissed.. unfortunately lol)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Congratulations to @MsPitstop
Well-known member :m :m :m :m :m :m :m :m :m :m

Today at 5:42 AM

For. The. Love. of. GOD!!! It's a flea-ridden hedgehog that was dying anyway. If it made it through the night it would be a miracle! But go ahead Garrett.

Garrett Robinson
41 minutes ago
I would gladly die for Herbert

Reactions:You, Sami Lee, Ginginger and 25 others
Thank you! I feel very honoured by this. I liked to dedicate this, of course, to Herbert (RIP?) and of course Garrett (RIP). Most of all I'd like to thank Boy Meth-rick for leading me to Tattle after his 'Angel stole from me' vlog.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Honestly, taxes are my trigger LOL
I pay more than 1/3 of my income to the tax man... and that's using all of the legit ways to reduce my marginal tax rate... when I see people outright evading taxes by lying and cheating and creating false realities.. I really get pissed! (American pissed, not British pissed.. unfortunately lol)
I know right? I think paying taxes is a civic duty. It pisses me off, too, that so many rich people (looking at you, SJ) believe they are "above" paying taxes and the tax burden falls on the middle class. I have a friend who is a piano teacher and routinely gets audited by the IRS. (Fortunately, he keeps good records). What does the IRS think they'll find with a piano teacher?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.