The Chateau Diaries #7 Chateaux ignored, add to the hoard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here's another gem from Miss Petherick. I wonder if it's occurred to her that in France she's the immigrant. Probably not.
Ya, and a well integrated one. Speaking French, hiring locals, shopping locally, getting support as a teenage mum from French welfare, too I believe

Here's our Billy Ashley Petherick looking handsome with poor Gwendoline. It would have been nice for our Sadie to have spelt Gwen's name correctly!
Obviously the maid from a good house fell for the dangerous guy

Reactions: 9
Petherick and sj posting very closely together.

If anyone finds it send him the link. What because he can’t use google. Suspect he will now have someone send him some plates. Maybe Brenda will deliver some in person.

Wow he looks totally different!
Ikr I just thought the same. How much someone can change in five years.

Reactions: 7
Try not to kill me

But young trotter MP was halerious tonight

I need help blogging .... You all have vlogs ..... the dogs will have vlogs shortly ....

Reactions: 9
don't be fooled, the only reason she is slimming it down because now she can throw out the old cashmere with holes, last season's bags and worn-out shoes and guess what ... buy new ones!

Reactions: 11
ChocLili..... please move as well
ChocLili
Dec 29, 2020
Add bookmark
Perhaps this thread’s summary can be our glossary for those who are new or those who have been around for a while but are just confused!

CD - The Chateau Diaries
BJJ - Baby Jesus Jeans, aka Philip
PP (Nostril of Lalande) - Prince Philip
LOTL/LOTLL - Lady of the (Lost) Lake, aka Stephanie
SJ - Stephanie Jarvis
Nitti/Nutty - Nati
MP/MP2 - Michael Petherick
Trotter - any Petherick family reference
Ma Trotter - Sheree Petherick
Dear Brenda/BG - Brenda Gibbons (superfan/Facebook admin) from Donegal Ireland
Karen Cbomb - other superfan/admin, Canada
Donegals - limericks (renamed in honour of Dear Brenda)
Potty/MP - Michael Potts
Agents - Tattlers who find out juicy background info
Chat O (or variations) - Chateau (how Brenda says it)
“BuyMeACoffee” - give me money (no, really, give me money, I really need it)

PSDFHB - princess shouting down from her balcony
Can’t find original author ... but I did choke laughing

Reactions: 5
I found that really helpful when I first found tattle. I still don’t know what all means and usually have to scroll photos to find the screenshot.

maybe some need adding the trotters need to be added Sadie and honorary trotter Ryan and the scruffy chef who wanted a go fund chat o

and agents aka fan unfans

Reactions: 2
I wonder if SJ is cutting her unwanted clothes into squares to send to her fanatics as religious relics? Brenda is probably one step ahead, cutting up her Mammy bloomers and packaging them up to send out, as we speak.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.