The Chateau Diaries #7 Chateaux ignored, add to the hoard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here's another gem from Miss Petherick. I wonder if it's occurred to her that in France she's the immigrant. Probably not.
Ya, and a well integrated one. Speaking French, hiring locals, shopping locally, getting support as a teenage mum from French welfare, too I believe😜

Here's our Billy Ashley Petherick looking handsome with poor Gwendoline. It would have been nice for our Sadie to have spelt Gwen's name correctly!
Obviously the maid from a good house fell for the dangerous guy🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Petherick and sj posting very closely together. :unsure:

If anyone finds it send him the link. What because he can’t use google. Suspect he will now have someone send him some plates. Maybe Brenda will deliver some in person.

Wow he looks totally different!
Ikr I just thought the same. How much someone can change in five years.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Try not to kill me 👅

But young trotter MP was halerious tonight

I need help blogging .... You all have vlogs ..... the dogs 🐶 will have vlogs shortly .... 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She did and they also talked about other people coming to stay and new volunteers at La Lande! How can they even consider either of these things in the current lockdown?

Also, although it's a very positive step that she is going to slim down her extensive wardrobes, the amount of clothing that she owns is just excessive and disgusting. She said she kept some things for years but to have that much excess is gross when others have next to nothing. She really is a spoilt, entitled 45 year old child. I will never understand why people send her gifts and money when they could be helping those who have lost their work and homes because of the pandemic.

How much prettier she looked with her natural dark hair in the photo when she was 16.

By the way, has anyone on FB enlightened BG about some of D. Jarvis's more deviant art? Am sure, as a good Irish Catholic, which is how she recently described herself, she would not approve of the used condom and his other explicit sex painting. Better take a closer look, Brenda. You may not be so keen on that family if you do! I love art and have seen a variety of different genres and styles but that's the first time I have ever seen a used condom in a painting! BG appears to be a big fan of his work!
don't be fooled, the only reason she is slimming it down because now she can throw out the old cashmere with holes, last season's bags and worn-out shoes and guess what ... buy new ones! :m

• Heart
Reactions: 11
ChocLili..... please move as well ♥♥♥
ChocLili
Dec 29, 2020
Add bookmark
Perhaps this thread’s summary can be our glossary for those who are new or those who have been around for a while but are just confused!

CD - The Chateau Diaries
BJJ - Baby Jesus Jeans, aka Philip
PP (Nostril of Lalande) - Prince Philip
LOTL/LOTLL - Lady of the (Lost) Lake, aka Stephanie
SJ - Stephanie Jarvis
Nitti/Nutty - Nati
MP/MP2 - Michael Petherick
Trotter - any Petherick family reference
Ma Trotter - Sheree Petherick
Dear Brenda/BG - Brenda Gibbons (superfan/Facebook admin) from Donegal Ireland
Karen Cbomb - other superfan/admin, Canada
Donegals - limericks (renamed in honour of Dear Brenda)
Potty/MP - Michael Potts
Agents - Tattlers who find out juicy background info
Chat O (or variations) - Chateau (how Brenda says it)
“BuyMeACoffee” - give me money (no, really, give me money, I really need it)

PSDFHB - princess 👸 shouting down from her balcony
Can’t find original author ... but I did choke laughing 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 5
ChocLili..... please move as well ♥♥♥
ChocLili
Dec 29, 2020
Add bookmark
Perhaps this thread’s summary can be our glossary for those who are new or those who have been around for a while but are just confused!

CD - The Chateau Diaries
BJJ - Baby Jesus Jeans, aka Philip
PP (Nostril of Lalande) - Prince Philip
LOTL/LOTLL - Lady of the (Lost) Lake, aka Stephanie
SJ - Stephanie Jarvis
Nitti/Nutty - Nati
MP/MP2 - Michael Petherick
Trotter - any Petherick family reference
Ma Trotter - Sheree Petherick
Dear Brenda/BG - Brenda Gibbons (superfan/Facebook admin) from Donegal Ireland
Karen Cbomb - other superfan/admin, Canada
Donegals - limericks (renamed in honour of Dear Brenda)
Potty/MP - Michael Potts
Agents - Tattlers who find out juicy background info
Chat O (or variations) - Chateau (how Brenda says it)
“BuyMeACoffee” - give me money (no, really, give me money, I really need it)

PSDFHB - princess 👸 shouting down from her balcony
Can’t find original author ... but I did choke laughing 😆
I found that really helpful when I first found tattle. I still don’t know what all means 🤯 and usually have to scroll photos to find the screenshot.

maybe some need adding the trotters need to be added Sadie and honorary trotter Ryan and the scruffy chef who wanted a go fund chat o

and agents aka fan unfans

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I wonder if SJ is cutting her unwanted clothes into squares to send to her fanatics as religious relics? Brenda is probably one step ahead, cutting up her Mammy bloomers and packaging them up to send out, as we speak.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.