Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Vaffle

Who is the man in light gray sweater and scarf? Shows up in mirror and sitting on yellow chairs.

Reactions: 1

sandro37

VIP Member
Yes I think he was, plus have you seen the price of even the smallest box of Lego?

The men bought into the chateau. Not their wives/partners. Now the full extent of the money pit is being revealed. Women who maybe don't want to keep going back to that place every year for Christmas or New Year. Now they are part of the show, expected to perform for the camera & maybe they can see that there will never be an end to the renovations. Perhaps they would rather have a holiday home somewhere else rather than invest in somewhere where they are part of a reality show & not a place to go for a rest away from it all. Having witnessed how many expensive holidays SJ goes on, how much she has spent on herself maybe they are getting fed up with having to prop up her lifestyle with their ££. Both women have jobs which mean they bring their ££ to the table whilst all SJ does is spend it.
agree, but another perspective can be the following:
45% SJ, 45% bagless Nic 10% Potty

before chanel for 10 years - Sj' father and mother invested money and labor into the place, possibly a tiny bit potty (but he can only make a bread anyway) + Nic invested money to level it up
then Potty bough his 10%
now the channel and the manipulative poor me charade is bringing in money, it pays for the main house + chapel renovation and pays salaries to Sj, nutty selmar gardener ...
SJ is renovating her quarters on the patreons dime, but Nic is only to the extent because his place is not showcased to the potential buyer on the daily
potty has to increase the value of his share somehow so his 10 % is his apartment basically, so he needs to make it grant to it brings him money in the meantime and also when it will be for sale it will sell way more expensively

open to other potential variants the above ?

Yes. What Brenda is threatening is called doxxing. Doxxing IS reportable to Facebook. Click to the right of Brenda's comment and you will see a dropdown menu. "Report" is one of the options. Even if Facebook does nothing immediately, you will get Brenda on Facebook's radar.

And if you are a Patreon, you please consider bringing Brenda's threat directly to SJ's attention.
I haven't seen a threat..I'm not a follower of any of the Chateau offshoot facebook pages so am guessing it is on one of those? Should I be concerned seriously?

Sandton

And what about angelic Cat? She made a four-hour drive over to Château de la Basmaignée that was not essential and effectively doubled her journey home, contact with petrol stations, etc. Once there, she was inside with no social distancing, no masks... And then she went home to her family for Christmas, where, strictly speaking, she should have quarantined for ten days. Christmas dinner in her room? I doubt it...
and with a car that isn’t classed as road worthy. Making any insurance she might have on it non existent.

sandro37

VIP Member
For non patreons, numbers from patreon. Throughout Dec patreons numbers were over 2400 and amount was well over USD23K at one stage over 23600. January back to 2383 patreons and USD22707. So subscribers are going up 107K but patreons staying pretty static. Impressive.
maybe you can send them link to this thread, and lets watch to numbers after

found this https://jamiat.org.za/project-h-e-l-p-amaoti-food-hamper-distribution/
so it seems that is a kind of normalized
and also this

MojoDublin

VIP Member
But this means only the money they received after the setup? They money till autumn or whenever they established the nonprofit can be spent as she wishes? Or can she claim it in retrospective, too?
Nope that’s in a separate account until the accountant confirms the non profit status
SJ is no foool .... tax man 👨 would have a field day all the monies should be allowed IF they get the tax status