The Chateau Diaries #61 Loud, in your face and gaudy, it rather sums up the chatelaine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What DID offend me was Stef's implication that CLL is as fanciful and other worldly as the exhibit.
Something that really irritates the hell out of me is how she can NOT make a travel vlog without saying LahhhLahhhnde a hundred times!!! She compares everything to LaLande and always says they should do this or that at LaLande or buy something or other for LaLande....

I think I'd better stop watching any vlogs with her in them...she just irritates me so much....:mad:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Tea and Tiffin in the afternoon ;)

I vote only the VIP'S be saved...🤣
Runs quickly before the lynch mob descends.😬
I believe the VIPs should be honorable and offer the lifeboat places to the hoi polloi tattlers 🙊

I think he is trying to "out do" Nic Fairbum in the pants department!
Can you imagine Snorts and Nic Fairburn standing side by side in their tight trousers? :eek:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
🚨IMPLOSION IN STEPHANTASYLAND, WE REPEAT, THERE HAS BEEN AN IMPLOSION IN STEPHANTASYLAND 🚨

🚨🚨SECOND ALERT: BECAUSE THERE CAN ONLY POSSIBLY BE 13 TATTLERS SOME OF YOU ARE GOING TO NEED TO GO INTO THE LIFE BOATS AND BE SET ADRIFT ON THE SEA OF STEPHANOLOGY-PLEASE GATHER YOUR BELONGING AND REPORT TO THE POOP DECK IMMEDIATELY
If you force me to go, I will have to poop on the deck

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Can you imagine Snorts and Nic Fairburn standing side by side in their tight trousers? :eek:
And bending over in those tight pants arranging table placements etc !

I wonder ..... which one's pants will POP first ! :love:

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
What a coincidence that the car was upgraded "by mistake". That;s the second "upgrade", the first was on the flight over - rubbish, she ordered the most expensive available! She lies about these things as she is embarrassed by spending all that money and knows there will be critics. As though a car rental firm would make that mistake!
I had a boss like her, always pretending a designer dress was "this old rag, it's falling apart it's so ancient," when it was current season. Always getting "surprise" upgrades. Look in any program to any theater in town and she was listed as a patron. Yet, she couldn't afford to pay health benefits to her employee. I hated that witch.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Never had any trouble understanding Nati. Unlike Selmar...
I don't have a problem understanding them unless there is a lot of background noise and and wind noise. But I also come from a foreign language speaking family and work with lots people who speak english as a second language so I'm attune to distinguishing different accents.

Reactions: 2
I don't have a problem understanding them unless there is a lot of background noise and and wind noise. But I also come from a foreign language speaking family and work with lots people who speak english as a second language so I'm attune to distinguishing different accents.
It's not so much the accents, )was brought up in a multilingual family), as the fact that Selmar mumbles and has an odd way of phrasing his sentences.

🧵 nomination for thread title “Oh FFS....buy some pants that fit you goon!”. BY THE INDOMITABLE ARFARF!

(see I give credit-aimed at you know who you are)
Yess! Love this thread

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I am SO tired of Fanny and her cult harping, " Her private life is private!!"
She needs to keep it that way and quit rubbing our faces in " her private life"!!
her private life is private-her sex life however is splashed all over YouTube

actually come to think of it we have also seen her private life several times

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Let's not forget, Tatyana was a fan of Selmar's and sought him out. Bellow, is how she describes herself on her YT bio. She was thanked, by Selmar, for setting up his Patreon account. May 4th, Mrs. Hill Duin 🤔 To me, she seems to have an agenda. I will reserve judgement for now. Time will tell.

Tatyana Valda Belinda Hill
46 subscribers

ABOUT
Description Independent Producer/ Indie TV Presenter/ Content Producer of Television Programing(Factual)

Queens day before & Kings day now
May 4, 2021
comments...

4 months ago
You're so cute. 🇳🇱 My future mother-in-law is looking fabulous! 😏

Selmar Duin

Hide 2 replies

Selmar Duin
Selmar Duin

4 months ago
He beautiful, that sounds so exiting, good and nice. Mrs. Hill Duin X

3 months ago
@Selmar Duin ❤😘
It is a very public courtship isn't it? Morning All

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Did you like how SJ referred to 6am as super early 😡 that’s a usual time to get up for most working people!
I used to have to be up by 5am when I lived in Suffolk and worked in Essex!! She really has no idea 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 29
New vlog !

"Exile in Barbados"

Exile ! How dare she when thousands of people are trying to flee war zones, Talibans, natural disasters or fighting a virus ?!

That's a new low ! Obscene - when you know the price of her "cottage" in Barbados !!
OMG! Exile? Insanity!

BJJ & SJ seeing a show. OOPS, that's his mom.

View attachment 750473 View attachment 750474
Rik from the Young Ones is out with his MUM? His mum, well there lies so many answers!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I just watched it, pretty sick making, I checked prices on the coral reef club they start at 450$ a night. And I couldn’t believe Pillip ate cream brûlée which is all egg, so much for his “allergies” my daughter would have to be rushed to emergency if she had a spoonful. Did anyone find the rate for the b&b yet
agree, this whole thing is pretty messed up. after seeing them acting so smug, stuffing their disgusting faces, I decided I’d had enough. completely over this SJ tit show. don’t really care anymore, it had become a habit and not a good one. seems she will keep raking in tons of dough and acting like she’s entitled to do whatever she likes. anyway, all this chateau viewing is getting really old and repetitive. in particular, SJ, she’s no longer interesting and it’s gotten to gross to watch her anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Yes, it was said with sarcasm. ;)
Burrr nar doh
Grrande sallon
Pattrion
Spode
Fllip
Amaaaazing
Paarrfect

Easy!

She'll be a grand lass when she says gravy properly and jam butty. 😀🤣
It's "Bear-nahr-doh"...and "Pahhhhfect"...and don't forget "Tackoh"....Grrrrrrrrr!!!!!....I swear, I will NOT let this woman put me off my love of a British accent!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.