The Chateau Diaries #60 Support Squirrel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry this is completely random but it did make me smile. My 16 year old daughter just shouted to my husband to come and remove a spider from her bedroom. I remembered something my little sister said, probably about 30 years ago. "Men are only good for one thing.......... Squashing spiders!" 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Sorry this is completely random but it did make me smile. My 16 year old daughter just shouted to my husband to come and remove a spider from her bedroom. I remembered something my little sister said, probably about 30 years ago. "Men are only good for one thing.......... Squashing spiders!" 😂 😂
I once woke my dad at 6 AM because there was a spider in the bathtub. He was pretty grumpy.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Possible topics of discussion in this thread:

Is Phyllis the lapdog banging Fanny?

What did Fanny have for breakfast this morning and where is she now?

Is Fanny going to go to NY and, if she doesn't, where will she go next?

What do you put on a scone first, the jam or the cream?

Is clotted cream good for your health?

Why does Fanny look so worn out on the flight to Barbados when she doesn't work?

Where is Selmar and is Tatyana real?

Where is Teabag and why hasn't he made any more flogs?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Shiny new thread! Yeah! Watched Dan's video. I don't get it. Why doesn't he just put everything down and build from scratch? He did the roof first and then decided to remove the wall? And the other one on the opposite side also looks like it's going to be removed soon. Why? He could earn serious money during those working hours instead and have a nice new house built within a year. And more time for the kids. They see him only on the construction site or with a camera or drone in the hand.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Just Live from La Lande! (Let's start this thread off with a musical bang.)

[MPK]
And now, meine Damen und Herren... Mesdames et Messieurs... Ladies and Gentlemen.
The La Lande Klub is proud to present a most talented young lady from England.
Yes, I know England! She is so talented, so charming, so... *whistles*
Only last week I said to her: I want you for my wife.
Und she said: Your wife?! What would she want with me?
I give you - and don't forget to give her back when you're finished with her -
The Toast of Suffolk... Fraulein Stephanie Jarvis!!

[SJ]
Mama...
Thinks I'm living in a convent
A secluded little convent
In the southern part of France
Mama...
Doesn't even have an inkling
That I'm working in a nightclub
In a 1000 Stars Robe

So please Sir
If you run into my mama
Don't reveal my indiscretion
Give a working girl
A cha~~~~nce
Hush up, don't tell mama!
Shush up, don't tell mama!
Don't tell mama, whatever you do
If you had a secret, you bet I would keep it
I would never tell on you ;)
I'm breaking every promise that I gave her
So won't you kindly do a girl a great big favor?
And please, my sweet potat-er
Keep this from the mater
Though my dance is not against the law

You can tell Percy, that's alright
'cuz he comes in here every night
But don't tell mama what you saw

[La Lande Girls: Kat, Marie, Dana, Nati, Hanni, Phyllis]
Mama...
Thinks I'm on a tour of Europe
With a couple of my school chums
And a lady chaperone (hello darlings!)
Mama...
Doesn't even have an inkling
That I left them all in Antwerp
And I'm touring on my own

[All]
So please sir
If you run into my mama
Don't reveal my indiscretion
Just leave well enough alone
Hush up, don't tell mama
Shush up, don't tell mama
Don't tell mama, whatever you do
If you had a secret, you bet I would keep it
I would never tell on you :sneaky:
You wouldn't want to get me in a pickle
And have her go and cut me off without a nickel
So let's trust one another, keep this from my mother
Though I'm still as pure as mountain snow
You can tell cousin, here and now
'cuz he's my agent anyhow
But don't tell mama what you know
You can tell my grandma, suits me fine
Just yesterday she joined the line
But don't tell mama what you know
You can tell my brother, that ain't grim
'cuz if he squeals on me, I'll squeal on him
But don't tell mama, bitte
Don't tell mama, please Sir
Don't tell mama what you know
(shh! shh!)
If you see my mummy, mum's the word

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I once woke my dad at 6 AM because there was a spider in the bathtub. He was pretty grumpy.
Who will squash bugs at chateau? Snorty will say he is allergic and have a panic attack. Amauri will crush the insect with his mighty body. Dan will get the flame thrower. Matt will pick up insect and throw it at Snorty. Sillymar will put bug on leaf and take it to the woods. Ian will scoop up bug and feed it to chicken. Potty will take a picture of it. Nick tree man will bite head off without being dared to do so. Gerry will woman on it and say “there you go Darlin”. Ivo will frame it and hang with bug collection. MP says he can’t kill a spider today but he will kill one bug a day each day next week. Davy will make a 13 page plan how to remove bug humanly. Thomas will get the bug, clean up bug area, paint bug area and 4 other rooms, build bug coffin, finish spa, renovate staff bedrooms, dig out lake and move another mattress all before he cooks lunch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Why does Fanny look so worn out on the flight to Barbados when she doesn't work?

I think the answer to all of those is 'Who gives a shite?' With the exception of question 4. Jam before cream! 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Yes it’s good for your health
!!!!!!!
Going on the scones I will make tomorrow 😝😝😝
😈
M

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Who will squash bugs at chateau? Snorty will say he is allergic and have a panic attack. Amauri will crush the insect with his mighty body. Dan will get the flame thrower. Matt will pick up insect and throw it at Snorty. Sillymar will put bug on leaf and take it to the woods. Ian will scoop up bug and feed it to chicken. Potty will take a picture of it. Nick tree man will bite head off without being dared to do so. Gerry will woman on it and say “there you go Darlin”. Ivo will frame it and hang with bug collection. MP says he can’t kill a spider today but he will kill one bug a day each day next week. Davy will make a 13 page plan how to remove bug humanly. Thomas will get the bug, clean up bug area, paint bug area and 4 other rooms, build bug coffin, finish spa, renovate staff bedrooms, dig out lake and move another mattress all before he cooks lunch.
STUPENDOUS!!!!😂

I think the answer to all of those is 'Who gives a shite?' With the exception of question 4. Jam before cream! 😂😂
Cream before jam, man!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Emily Bishop said:
Not that I agree with Stephanie all the time but your comments make me think you have a personal vendetta

@Clara Burnett said:
The style has written brother from another mother Gerry all over it, coming to his defenseless baby sista's rescue...

OMG! I laughed so hard and keep hearing Gerry saying "vendetta" over and over in his Scottish tone. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Yes it’s good for your health
!!!!!!!
Going on the scones I will make tomorrow 😝😝😝
😈
M
When my Dad was little he had to wash in a tin bath in front of the fire. He was third to go in after his two older brothers, one of whom would always piss in the bath. When he complained to his Mun she said "It's good for your skin!". My Dad's response was "Our Mike's a bastard!" 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
@MojoDublin I apologise. I worded it badly. I did not mean Pure Juice was owed a thread by you. I just meant, as she had declined to name one twice, but had coined the name, it might be nice to use it. I will do my penance - Selmar vlog today, even though Tatty Yana is not making a guest appearance. Full respect for keeping us all in threads. Love, always

OMG Priceless.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

Another one, @TheTaxInspector:
Is Stephanie real or a hologram?

Capture d’écran (24).png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.