Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nina Rose

MP is very quiet indeed. Hope he has something major planned for Christmas. He'd better. There will be lots of disappointment if not. I suspect the reconditioned Aga is not back from the UK and the cottage kitchen is not ready. That cottage reno was the one thing MP needed to get right this year. (Rumor has it MP is at Stephanie's, wonder when the big reveal will be?)

Soon there will need to be a separate Doing It Ourselves/Pethericks thread. BTW Billy uploaded a new Pethericks vlog today, showing off an Overfinch-tuned Land Rover which Billy said he bought "temporarily". WTF? For all those who complain about Stephanie's greed (and don't know about Land Rovers), an Overfinch will set you back a 300,000 PLUS Euros! Where is that money coming from? Certainly not YT.
I wondered what make it was,never heard of it before.Well I think MPs lots will be getting annoyed!

So I live in a tropical country but watched a few underfloor tiling videos in my life (they are very calming lol). On ETRF, doesn't seem right that the tiles are laid directly on top of the wires with such a thin layer of cement. Went a-googling and all the videos I saw pretty much set the wires hidden in a thick layer of cement and let it set before starting the tiling process. Wondering if what they did would cause a few problems down the line with the wires being constantly pressed on due to the tiles above. Also in retrospect, they could have finished tiling before plopping that fixed island in, would probably have saved them some time in not needing to fit the tiles around!

That said, ugh, love the stone floor look. I would love to get it in my flat, but cleaning up would be a bit of a nightmare.

Anyway with the UK lockdown, is Kat still able to head home? What an insane week for the country!
Yes,they can come into UK.Cant get out of UK!

sandro37

VIP Member
Apparently Hanni left her stuff there, believing she was coming straight back....

In a Q and A session , SJ said she was rarely completely alone at the chateau as there were keepers in the now Nik and Marie's home for years..
keepers?

sandro37

VIP Member
@Krypgal “Poor me, sent away by mummy at every opportunity ... jealous of my closeness to daddy!”
@jimbo93 " She probably swings both ways," :LOL:

Sexy Sunday down the ‘rabbit’ hole of visual language and the transparency of parental relationships
SJ has described her fathers art as “whimsical and playful”
Something else to ponder ... Isabelle's coquettish voice that she used with Percy in the footage sent from SA. Learnt behaviour from her previous marriage? :unsure:

View attachment 345025
View attachment 345027

whimsical
playfully quaint or fanciful, especially in an appealing and amusing way.
playful
fond of games and amusement; light-hearted.
Similar: frisky
frisky
- very playful
very playful or lively. informal : sexually playful or excited.
fanciful
over-imaginative and unrealistic. Similar: ornate, exotic, imaginative, creative, fancy, curious, odd, bizarre, strange, eccentric, unusual, original, extravagant, fantastic, grotesque
wooow what a discovery, agent! there is a way lot more that I didn't see, this page is reloading strangely,
let me enjoy your findings and I will be back, for now let me just say, that it was always my dream that my father would paint me in a imaginative manner, wasn't it yours? it is just so playful and whimsical....

(y)
he needs to use his brains that have been closeted by his family in a protective glass bubble (maybe because of his allergies ?)
View attachment 345170
where I am from in this age you should have had 2 children already, in Dutchland this means you are still in puberty, this goes also for belgium and some other snowflake countries (I apologize to hit the string of some peoples' sensitivities but this is my genuine observation, by which I was weirded out myself)

Mpotts & Ruthiewriter
Bag head, Marie & Antoine
Selmar, Phillip, Marie, Nati
SJ
Belgian Davie
Dana
Maybe? Donna (Amsterdam) David (England) Ian (Roving Electrician)
they also said the Architect
Ian and his wife (the servant lady)?
Dan and his family maybe?

Last edited:

Krypgal

Are you sure of those ages my dear? If so, you have put my mind at rest. I have felt terrible thinking that Selmar was 68 and that when I reach his age I can only dream of looking so good for my age (I am late 40's)...I could not get over his age! Now you say 52, that would seem more right. They were asked in one of these calendars about their ages, did he not say 68? I must get my ears checked. :oops:
He was born in 1968