The Chateau Diaries #50 Her laziness is spreading quicker than the delta variant.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the chalk could be for place cards for the table settings.
Also, I dont see Dan doing the cooking ever again after that fiasco. sj spent too much time away from her guests to inspect each moment of the prep process. why spend time at the shinto when he could be with his family? also where is his vlog today!!?? He was getting a surprise yesterday!!

Reactions: 19
Would someone please explain to me what a “hedge grow” is….or is it just a word from the newly developed FRK language that we will be required to learn in order to comprehend her vlogs (NOT).

Also, she makes it very clear that you must help other people on your way “up” only so that you will have success….

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Would someone please explain to me what a “hedge grow” is….or is it just a word from the newly developed FRK language that we will be required to learn in order to comprehend her vlogs (NOT).
Must be a new kind of hedgehog grow bag

Reactions: 14
that silly Marie keeps referring to hedgerow as “hedge grow” in vlogs and Instagram -which funny enough leads me to a funny experience today-driving and the radio is playing Led Zeppelin “Stairway to Heaven” and I realize part of the lyrics are:

And it makes me wonder
If there's a bustle in your hedgerow, don't be alarmed now
It's just a spring clean for the May queen
Yes, there are two paths you can go by, but in the long run
There's still time to change the road you're on

damn those boys were visionaries

Reactions: 25
In addition to being a complete phlegm munter … snorts …

That table is not beautiful

Is he colour blind in addition to every other personality traits - that are missing ???

Also
SSB says I love the white flowers - adore the yellow
Completely ignores
And he cuts the pink …. With green - compost colours all over the table !!!

And again
Twice - pernicious SSB
Is throwing crisps down her gums
And has the temerity to snigger whilst telling Dan ….

Her arrogance is only superseded by her complete and utter total ingorance

Genuinely - the winds along with the shite weather are heaping down on lalande

Best she minds her step ….Dan’s growing organically subscribers on the rise
That video hasent got 25k in 4 hours
Guess ppl aren’t so enamoured with the bitchy side of her cracking face .

Attachments

Reactions: 28
True confession: I too had a girl crush on SJ, thought she was worldly, cultured and I may have shed a tear hearing about her dad- at first. Tonight SJ you made over 30 negative comments to Dan. I know you kid but it was uncomfortable! Snorty not only spends your money but now makes rude comments about you, your volunteer/friends, employees and has attracted your mother on numerous occasions. It is one thing we have to endure his looks, clothes, and unpleasant personality but the truth is the show is better when he is not in front or behind the camera.

Reactions: 36
It would make a cat laugh…much like Ruby, sitting on the outdoor chair cushion, giving her the stink eye

I haven’t yet watched, I started using them to fall asleep.

He knew what he was doing when he put on the ladies jumpsuit with a belt and paraded in front of everyone and he was egged on by his girlfriend! You don’t really think she believes that that was an appropriate outfit for a 20-year-old man

Although I do adore Poooorceline, I’ve never been very fond of how they junk up the tables or sets of silverware maybe I’m wrong but I think they do it pretty incorrect.

Reactions: 20
I thought by chance we might get a whole vlog without him.....alas.

And Selnar is welcoming and hosting apertifs!!!! The guy is barely understandable.

Reactions: 23

It’s only ok to bully non mentally or physically challenged people! Bullying people who can not help whatever there is to bully us just bitchy ignorant and nasty! Now bullying grifters and people taking money from defenseless elders is fair game!

I hope he didn't fall into one of the cadeaux castoff dumpsters.
The cabinets were for the China pantry

Sing it

Can only imagine mini apron reading - that EPIC prose

Stephanieeeeeeee - SHUT UP
Your really NOT that funnieee

Attachments

Reactions: 15
Highlight for me is the jam guests. Body language of the wife - when asked if the place is ??? squirm..anyone who says they will return with such awkward glances at each other have to be kicking themselves for agreeing to go on camera with their gift. They are dressed and ready to go - SJ is in her dressing gown, clearing having just escaped her bed crown to catch them on film before they - literally run for the hills. Priceless!

Reactions: 17
LOL - you've reminded me of the time I accidentally backed into my neighbor's Yugo in the 80's. The auto dealership's estimate to replace the entire front quarter panel was about $100 and the neighbor told me not to worry about it.

If memory serves, Hash did get a One Hundred Stars robe out of it!

Someone agrees with you - this is from the flog comments

Last edited:
Reactions: 36
Didn't Dan take long time to serve in between courses? ... Shouldn't the courses be served as soon as they have finished eating previous course.. Ofcourse Stephanie constantly undermining Dan and chattering away irritating him must have slowed him down.

And shouldn't Stephanie be at the dining table.. Hosting her guests...the whole reason those guests are at the table is to interact with Stephanie

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.