The Chateau Diaries #48 No longer Doing It himself. Just doing everyone else

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s an image that’s going to be hard to shake…is it disturbing that I pictured a ball-gag in Philip‘s mouth? PS Don’t answer that, I already know it is

Reactions: 15
Yes. Something about his car being stolen and he needs one for his work. Really, really ironically bad timing.
If it was stolen he should have insurance to replace it, no? Not sure why they need to beg instead of being responsible adults...

I guess this way they could still claim the insurance money, while making a quick 5,000!

Reactions: 21

You called it many hours ago
Superb work agent 007

Unfortunately on a 75 inch screen
Few cocktails later
All’s I see is sunglasses and nostrils
Mostly
Nostril

I just can’t
Await the load of bollix SSB spewed from her busy vlog flimed 22 days ago

FYI she’s on holidays … again

Attachments

Reactions: 23
see that’s something I wondered about too-if Sean gets a salary are others there also drawing a salary from the chateau? because how does Sadie have cash-her channel can’t make enough to support three people can it? is she a paid dog minder? maybe Mo has a job? does Ma also get a paycheck? does Pa? Ernest? do the dogs-they appear on camera? where oh where does it stop

I agree with all you have said but I do not believe for one minute that they were all above board with the Michael artwork situation, they were conniving and looking out for themselves and Michael and his family were too gullible .

Reactions: 7
...and the comments continue...
The Chateau Diaries
COULD THIS BE THE PRETTIEST FRENCH CITY?

Christina Suarez
3 hours ago
You obviously need a hobby or a job.

Evelyn McElroy
1 hour ago
@drogguy1976 , take your trolling elsewhere.

Vikki Bryan
1 hour ago
Wow ..not everyone takes exception to the fact that Michael is gay .. your homophobic crap is not wanted nor needed here or anywhere else. This is 21st century. If you don't want to subscribe to the Petherick family's YouTube accounts then don't but do not tell other people what they can or can't do

drogguy1976
1 hour ago
I’m a gay man ….. I’m certainly not homophobic…… I have no issue with Michael’s sexuality I have issue with him using funds to go party rather than renovating the cottage or producing content ….. I have issue with trying to use your sexuality to distract from his lies They guy is a con artist to put it nicely I used to enjoy his talent but the scales fell off my eyes
Show less

cruelaz
1 hour ago
@Vikki Bryan love is love!

Katie Moore
57 minutes ago
This is so funny! They are exactly the same!!!! All negative comments are deleted from this channel as well! Do you honestly think everyone is blindly filling this clueless woman?

FashionstylistNY
53 minutes ago
@Vikki Bryan here here.. thank you for calling out @drogguy1976 for their campaign to bully Stephanie into un friending Michael.

seethevolcane
50 minutes ago (edited)
This is a smear comment, probably by the Straws...or their cohorts. We remain behind Michael and have no use for those who would defend those who made the creative theft. The Straws are the people who should tossed/disassociated with. Thank you.

Katie Moore
48 minutes ago
@seethevolcane Hi Ma Petherick! lol

Vino
46 minutes ago
@drogguy: Let us "disassociate" ourselves from YOU, the toxic one. Spreading vile bile about a decent guy and his family. Trying to stir up chaos. Take your vile bile to Dick & Angel, ok?

drogguy1976
27 minutes ago
Vino …. So the truth is classed as vile bile? If Stephanie went missing for 2 months produced no content …. We would be worried wouldn’t you? And we would all question if she was overwhelmed or stressed ? I wouldn’t begrudge her a break we all need a break. If she ten flaunted that she was staying in a 5?star hotel in Madrid , partying with some questionable people , spending like crazy all over Instagram etc While saying she was going to produce patreon content but never producing it ….. while all the time receiving funds There would be questions asked She wouldn’t behave like that in a million years … she produces content over all platforms Master Petherick does the complete opposite and has contempt for the hand that feeds him Believe his narrative If you want it’s a free world I’m saying that Stephanie should protect her business …
Show less

drogguy1976
26 minutes ago
And I’m certainly not a fan of the strawbridges whatsoever …. Don’t get me started on then

Vino
22 minutes ago
@drogguy1976 Oh, please! Mr Virtuous! You give away who you are....and what you're up to.

Reactions: 27
you can take the corner office
Agent 007
Money penny will accommodate all your … requests
M

I can’t imagine watching this on the big screen, that’s some dedication

I get too distracted by his hair. I always wondered why I had the sudden urge to clean after the flogs, maybe because HMN is covered in filth, it finally clicked today. Philip resembles an upside down mop, you know, like when you prop it up in the corner and all the moppy bits flop down.

Reactions: 25
Channel 4 always twist everything to make it look more dramatic than it is. I know that from doing some filming for a show of theirs. They control all of the dialogue. Anybody with half a brain would realise that these people don't do everything themselves. Crikey, they even had it looking like Stephanie did manual labour.

Reactions: 29
Could you imagine SJ livestreaming from her boudoir for 14 hours straight (Like Foodie Beauty or Amberlynn Reid)...?
The sad part is that the superfans would stay there all 14 hours. I mean, Jill Scott has nothing better to do anyway...

Reactions: 27
In wedges and a dress!

Could you imagine SJ livestreaming from her boudoir for 14 hours straight (Like Foodie Beauty or Amberlynn Reid)...?
The sad part is that the superfans would stay there all 14 hours. I mean, Jill Scott has nothing better to do anyway...
She could sit on camera in an empty room, just blinking, and the stans would watch…while counting how many times she blinks

Reactions: 23
Nothing odd about it. They haven't had a holiday in 3 years. The kids are off school now and family are looking after the chateau. They needed a break after all of their hard work. The family really needed some downtime together. Family has to take precedence at times.

Reactions: 17
I agree with all you have said but I do not believe for one minute that they were all above board with the Michael artwork situation, they were conniving and looking out for themselves and Michael and his family were too gullible .
We will have to agree to disagree. Michael, according to reports here, was paid for his work, and paid more when he complained he had not been suitably recompensed. If he had gone on to produce other designs, etc, I might have given his claims more traction. I think he misunderstood his position. However, I have no insight and you may be right. To be successful, you usually have to be ruthless, and I am sure D&A are just that. I have a friend who many, many years ago, professionally pitched a lucrative idea directly to a very well known charismatic airline owner. He stole it and cut her out. I have pitched ideas to bosses, usually which save lots of money or increase revenue, only to have my boss pitch it upwards and claim it as their own. It happens every day.

Reactions: 20
What a lovely lot you are and thank you again for welcoming us newbies (and I note that there are quite a few of us now) to the sane and judicious forum that is the mighty Tattle.

My posts shall certainly not be prolific so I cannot hope to attain that lauded VIP status rightly granted to those stalwarts and indomitable Tattlers who form the foundation stones of the site. However, from time to time I hope to add my own meagre tuppence worth to the chats and debates.

It warms my heart that behind the frank (and often humorous!) exchanges are people who care about decency, truth and propriety.

I should also like to applaud the intrepid detective work of many Tattler members who reveal so much of the hidden agendas and nefarious goings on of particularly the LaLaLande and Begmania vloggers. Since the sickening logorrhoea of MPK, I cannot bring myself to watch these vlogs anymore so shall rely on the feedback and findings of my esteemed fellow members.

Fascinating to hear that MPK has taken ‘that’ vlog down. It has obviously cost him dearly; talk about shooting oneself in the foot!
I hope that the repercussions of his loathsome actions haunt him for a long time to come.

Reactions: 36
OMG you made me look at a bunch of semi-naked, well-endowed young men.....Thanks!

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.