The Chateau Diaries #48 No longer Doing It himself. Just doing everyone else

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I commented re: her arriving in every church with her breast out!
I'm not religious and love to visit churches when we travel to Europe. However when I do I am always respectful of my surroundings. Always dress appropriate and have some respect and courtesy. But again these are things SJ has never been accused of, she is always disrespectful and never dresses appropriately for any occasion. If I want travel advice or videos, I'll watch Rick Steves!

Reactions: 21
All those lalande residents see the place as their base..what you do..or fail ..most of the time..they can always come back to pay hommage to Fan Flash...some people asked questions what their family would think of this....i think most of the relatives are glad that they are of the hook...

Reactions: 11
I am so going drinking with you !
M

Reactions: 28
I just don't get how people support this GRIFTER! What is wrong with our society, nothing she "creates" is worth a dime, she is inept at everything she does. No floral designer would hire her, setting up her own shop? Give me a break! Now she thinks she is some kind of guru, look at me, I'm so successful.

Reactions: 28
So.....Fanny is making plans for Easter of 2022 WITH Snorts....oh, and how that did please him.
Maybe we should use reverse psychology on that dingbat, SJ and sing his PRAISES and then MAYBE she would dump him.
If he stays much longer....and it certain!y appears he will....it will be curtains at the shit show for me.

Omg!!! Snorts in shorts....I have vomited.

The stupidos were perplexed by popcorn salt.
The new Canadian volunteer says, " it is salt for popcorn"
The crowd goes ," oooh, really?" So surprised.
Not a bright bulb in the bunch.

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
It seems that Dan is paying hommage to YT in his latest vlog...
The longer snort will stay.... the harder the downfall will be...at least he gave Loki a wet dream...he showed his knees in the latest cadeaucrap

Reactions: 20
Come on, that's a bit of an exaggeration, isn't it? She puts flowers in jars, people's food ... and she picks flowers ... she could start a new series of flogs called "Pick Me a Flower" ... viewers can ask her to film herself picking a particular flower for them ... As for being a floral designer, that's easy, no training required ... look at Michael Pickpocket ... he just bungs a few flowers together and calls it a design ...

I want to pin him down and shave off his gross facial splotchy hair and get out my number 3 Clippers and shave his head. What an odd little duck he would be....but would it be any worse than with his baldy head peaking thru his dread locks up top?

Reactions: 16
I want to pin him down and shave off his gross facial splotchy hair and get out my number 3 Clippers and shave his head. What an odd little duck he would be....but would it be any worse than with his baldy head peaking thru his dread locks up top?
Chop the mop and watch it drop ...

Reactions: 10
Part of what I think of as her body dysmorphic style -- as if her body was never right-sized, too visible or too invisible, always inappropriate for occasion or location.

Reactions: 9
There will be a mad dash to the vet and the GoFundMe will raise again for Valentina. I hope Bertie stays safe in Sadie’s suitcase!

Reactions: 13
GAG HEADLINES
Davey fingernails are longer than SJ's.

And shows them as he sits awkwardly in front of the camera like a recovering stroke patient.

Loki reaches perv heaven...

Lots of sleazy comments on the chat today on GAG because of Loki's knees and legs comments!

Michael Morrison postpones his France trip yet again.

Last year he said he was coming to Lalande in summer 2021. Now it's 2022. When 2022 comes, he'll move it again to 2023!
Typical catfish. Says he's going to visit the beautiful apartment his parents' bought in Paris! When asked "Where in Paris?" he couldn't say which arrondissement (looks like he didn't get to research that part---he googles "rich parts of Paris" and responds "the 16th")! He and his hot hubby will also shop for a chateau where he intends to hold a "Lalande reunion"! And everyone believes him! What a f*cker!

Michael Morrison's display of faux ostentatiousness is getting too old, only two people respond to his flamboyance.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
So they have stupid, minute, cross stitch of chickens framed
Dumb hedgehog pictures framed
Ugly peacock crap framed
But the nice stretched canvas they received today ( I liked it better than most)
NOPE no frame.

I noticed Phyllis' nails were longer too. I hate guys with fingernails. I think when I met my husband 31 years ago his were too long for my taste. Nipped that in the bud straight away!

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Clearly Davy isnt with his hands in the earth..or he uses gloves..what i do noticed ... he is very protective not to show his bulge...keeping his hands in front of it...he clearly reads here..i recall some comments on his manhood... or maybe he is very aware Loki is getting an eye on him....

As an American, I am declaring this dumb American day....I think most all the gifts on GAG today were from here.
Shakin' my fist! Nimpcapoops!

Reactions: 18
What does your gaydar tell you about Davey?

Reactions: 12
Go with the Loki vibe. Herbert would be licking his lips at the thought. He even gets turned on by Holey knees.

Reactions: 9
It's cool you think it's coolI sincerely apoligize for my awful memory and laziness,not searching for the name of the source.And personally if I don' t see proof I won't believe it.
Marie is that you? All we need to confirm is that you are "greatful"!

Reactions: 14
did anyone notice that stephanie said that mason is paying a visit in Oct....

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.