The Chateau Diaries #310 What does Phillip do for a living? NOTHING!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you @pink roses

I did watch a couple of seconds of Despicable fanny in the kitchen greeting Grant, back from his travels. The way she said Perpignan made me think he'd gone somewhere else so bad was her pronunciation. My friends from there would be howling with laughter and shaking their heads at the dumb bitch.

Reactions: 29
I loved Amanda's vlog today. It is amazing how many strawberries one can grow without 3 gardeners and on top of raising children, cooking, and caring for animals!
Gosh, these comments are nauseating!
We need more emojis!!

Reactions: 36
Cheers m'dear. Card is very appropriate. Apparently my driving terrifies the boy now that he is a "qualified" driver. He's been told to button it or walk.

So glad you're getting the attention you need. Keep pushing them

Reactions: 25
I bet Tess Hoffman, Stephanie Jarvis, Ruth Kelly and Michael Potts probably shared lots of antibiotics as a result of their ambiguous relationship boundaries. Good times at the Dump!

Black Wolf with a penchant for dodgy photography , young black women and Bushmill Whisky. He disappeared when he realised people were on to him.

Reactions: 31
Happy Birthday!
And so happy to hear your news about your knee surgery!

Reactions: 22
Ah yes, @_highland_life what the 50cent Huge Grunt was actually doing was scoping out the chapel for the best angles for the next s&m photo shoot. Ask for an invite.

And @derekmendelsohn3717 I believe it has now been confirmed that the chapel restorers have been retained to paint the big cupboard in the kitchen. Despicable fanny has signed off the devis, "lu, et approvée" at a cost of €500,000. Bargain. Get your wallets out.

Reactions: 31
And her pronunciation of « ratatouille » in the last vlog had me chuckling. Mummy Narc should be embarrassed that her daughter’s French is so poor.

Reactions: 27
Didn’t you love how Philip and his friends were drinking a pot of mint tea in the first video posted after comments on Tattle about his drunkenness at the engagement party for the Shreks? Once the little pink camera was turned off, Philip must’ve broken out his bottles of sweet wine for the adults trio to imbibe and likely poured out the mint tea from the garden.

Reactions: 33
I am overwhelmed. The generosity is overwhelming. I will, of course, film candid camera style. No stone will be left unturned... probably because the crumbling heap will have finally... crumbled.
---
@ingridschultz93
2 minutes ago
Is Stephanie pregnant? There's already the second time Stephanie refused alcohol and Nati said "Not for you
Ingrid, the alcohol interferes with the antibiotics she's taking in the hope of clearing up that "round-robin" STD. Funny, she just can't seem to clear it.
---
Happy Birthday!
And so happy to hear your news about your knee surgery!
Thank you @M&MsMom

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
Whenever friends come to LaLande they always gather in the kitchen... notice now Grant and Potts are there, Snorts has his friends in another room... Precious thing. Let's see how often Snorts is in the same room as Grant or Potts on this trip... nobody can stand him and nobody speaks to him.. The awkwardness when Fanny tried to vlog Snorts' guests was palpable, and I think it was arranged his friends would be there at the same time as Potts so she could get rid of Snorts for a few days and enjoy Potts alone time.

Reactions: 36
Not to bring attention to my scrotum.again... but WTF has happened to Potty? I have linen shirts w less wrinkles...
---
So u saying the ones who actually fucked Fanny like it in the kitchen?

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.