The Chateau Diaries #303 Nothing at $hitoo Lie Land makes sense, that's why we're all here.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Many veterans might disagree. Check out Chris james Dubey he has written much on the matter.
In the UK where independent studies have been made it has been shown not to reduce suicide .
Sorry to derail it's a particular interest/ concern of mine.
The long term brain damage many suffer is often overlooked. I agree it can help catatonia ..
Its use is on the rise for women especially 50 years plus.also adhd children and pregnant mothers.
It is treatment that is far more widely used than people imagine.
It's certainly a hot potato - I went from hating it's very existence to thinking it's another tool that does work for some but with collateral damage.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
He sounds like a good time. Imagine being seated next him at dinner?
I remember when he bought steaks, they all acted like they'd never seen one before. It was embarrassing, so was the fact he didn't buy for everyone if I remember correctly..

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
You still step in it if it's not picked up! My sons gf has two Chihuahua's and I'm telling you, they make a mess if you don't clean up after them. I've told him they can't come any more if she doesn't pick up after them, last weekend it was traipsed through my kitchen on my slippers when I went out to get 'chives from the garden'.. I was furious.
Maybe my doggies big poops are easer to spot and not walk in afterall?! I have to say I look at Newfoundlands and other monster size dogs and praise the lord I don't have to pick their poopies up.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Wasn’t this pic from Grant’s most recent post on Instagram taken from Stephanie’s bedroom?🤔
IMG_9929.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Fanny has a pink, cream and blue boucle jacket. Does she mostly wear these when doing her inteviewr type vlogs? I wonder if she thinks this is a tv presenter style!?
Yeah from the 1980’s morning shows 😂🤣😆
---
When I see this photo, I always think how young he really is, he thinks he looks fabulous and is taking it seriously. Most older blokes if they do fancy dress as a woman really go OTT, but not snorts he thinks he’s divine 🥳😂🤩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
It's certainly a hot potato - I went from hating it's very existence to thinking it's another tool that does work for some but with collateral damage.
Can we just zap Stephanie with a few volts to see if that helps? 🤔🤗

• Haha
  • Heart
Maybe my doggies big poops are easer to spot and not walk in afterall?! I have to say I look at Newfoundlands and other monster size dogs and praise the lord I don't have to pick their poopies up.
It's been 6 years since I've had a dog, but I always watched and picked up so it wasn't bought into the house... and I've picked up after her dogs if I let them out, I didn't realize nobody else was! We've had so much rain this week though I'm hoping we have a clean slate 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Cara was actually the rudest and nastiest person I’ve been in contact with in the entirety of YouTube’s world of chateaux. She told me she left early because she missed her kids. I think we were misled by someone else into thinking something more was at the heart of her early departure. She also hates tattle and all of us.🤷‍♀️
That’s so unCanadian of her, how rude Cara! 🤗

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Ugly people need not apply!!! Need more playmates in the Shittoo
I noted that! One must apply with a photograph. Only the best looking galley slaves will be allowed to serve Queen Fanny and Le Petit Prince.
I noticed the “ send a photo” also. Really? Stephanie wants camera ready “ pretty people.” So pathetic. Recall Clara said that Fanny hand selected male volunteers for their looks and desirability so she could get them drunk and get them to sleep with her.

Perhaps Marie is trying to select a potential baby daddy out of the recruits.
I just applied (for the second time) and attached my photo, as instructed.

ai handsome chef.jpg

Watch for me on the Patreon Day vlogs. I'll give secret shout-outs to all my homies at Tattle!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Me thinks Grant is property shopping.
I have mentioned before that I thought Grunt had a property in France already(with his wife). On one visit to SJ he was leaving to go to his property to do some work. Can anyone else remember this? Maybe he is in France to off load it?

• Heart
Reactions: 33
if anyone can locate or find any other post, video, or place where Stephanie states how people at the Dump are paid, please make a post and add it to this thread. I know she has contradicted the information in her post below. I believe at Tom’s she has said that Nutty’s salary, was paid partially by the bed-and-breakfast and partially by money from the Griff grab channel. She stated in the past that Snorty was paid from the proceeds of the grift grab channel. The post below does not acknowledge that Stephanie was selling wood from the forest that likely would’ve more than paid for Nick and Cameron’s salaries at the dump. As usual, she had sources of income from patrons and viewers, so she can deceitfully keep collecting money for herself, and her travels and her lifestyle.

Remember that Stephanie Jarvis is a pathological liar and changes her lies constantly to create chaos, smoke and mirrors, and to make it virtually impossible to figure out where the money is going and how people are actually paid. The key to her success has been to create confusion on every issue at every turn And then every possible way.

Here is one comment from January 21, 2022.
January 21, 2022 Cd comments

The Chateau Diaries
8 hours ago
Hi Dan, I realise you’re not one of our patrons, so you don’t have the same information that they have. My patrons do know that I’m employing many people from the patreon account. It costs me well over €15,000 per month to employ Ian, Amaury, Dan, Kirsty, Nick the Tree Surgeon, Matt, etc. (Nati, Philip, Mary Poppins and Dave are employed, not by Patreon, but from my YouTube revenue). The rest of the monthly account is for materials, equipment (digger, etc), panelling, wallpaper - anything fixed (no furniture). The rest is put aside for the lake fund. As my patrons know, no patreon funds are used towards my travels, clothes, etc. It’s only for work being done to the chateau, including the wages of those working on the chateau. Patreon does not cover any of the chateau’s running costs, which are paid for by me from my YouTube revenue. Sadly, far from lying in bed all day, I spend my time making as many videos as possible in order to renovate Lalande and continue to pay everyone’s wages. I used to do much more physical work around the chateau, but, as you can imagine, my job is now to provide content through filming and editing, to keep everyone around me in work.
Can someone please add that to Wiki so we have on record.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Stephanie Jarvis must be pissing off many of her minions, and pleasingly, some are coming here. Welcome to the many newcomers. Do any of you have some juicy inside information?
In particular, do Stephanie Jarvis and her concubine do it? Do you have any inside info on her fraud? Is her house really filthy?
Do any of you know Potts, Jarvis, Jansen, Wiik, Isabelle, Percy, Nuts or Bunboy personally?
Your secrets will be kept secure here. Welcome.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Looks like the orange fence is gone. Looks like it’s moved by the building.
I’m no expert- it does look like they have recovered that area of the courtyard - where septic tank is located. Maybe they had to add more coverage if soil/gravel after the accident.

Reactions: 29
Now that Grunt has taken charge of bedroom duties (and cryptically given photo evidence) with SJ, I am hoping to have Potts into the mix very soon. Phiphi might watch and learn.
Stephanie Jarvis's stud farm has grown rapidly, another unexplained hospital visit is imminent.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I’m no expert- it does look like they have recovered that area of the courtyard - where septic tank is located. Maybe they had to add more coverage if soil/gravel after the accident.
I noticed that too. It's newly raked.

Now that Grunt has taken charge of bedroom duties (and cryptically given photo evidence) with SJ, I am hoping to have Potts into the mix very soon. Phiphi might watch and learn.
Stephanie Jarvis's stud farm has grown rapidly, another unexplained hospital visit is imminent.
1714626663951.png

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.