The Chateau Diaries #303 Nothing at $hitoo Lie Land makes sense, that's why we're all here.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugly people need not apply!!! Need more playmates in the Shittoo
I noticed the “ send a photo” also. Really? Stephanie wants camera ready “ pretty people.” So pathetic. Recall Clara said that Fanny hand selected male volunteers for their looks and desirability so she could get them drunk and get them to sleep with her.

Perhaps Marie is trying to select a potential baby daddy out of the recruits,

Looks like Pavlina isn’t returning to the Dump,

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Most, if not all, of the chapel restoration is being paid for by Adopt a Star and the Lake money etc. which was previously accumulated.

Where in the hell is all of the monthly Patreon money going???????????

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Most if not all of the chapel restoration is being paid for by Adopt a Star and the Lake money etc.check was previously accumulated.

Where in the hell is all of the monthly Patreon money going???????????
Paying Amaury, for the gardens, and in Stephanie’s UK personal bank accounts. I bet she paid for and wrote off the South Africa trip for herself, Snorty, and the Bagheads, as well as the safaris for all ( to include Mummy and Percy) under the guise of an annual meeting of Dump owners, and youtube channel videos content, etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Paying Amaury, for the gardens, and in Stephanie’s UK personal bank accounts. I bet she paid for and wrote off the South Africa trip for herself, Snorty, and the Bagheads, as well as the safaris for all ( to include Mummy and Percy) under the guise of an annual meeting of Dump owners, and youtube channel videos content, etc.
I believe Fanny said a couple years ago that those wages are paid out of her YouTube earnings.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Whilst it is far far less than ideal - for some, it is the only way to stop the thought patterns that have extreme negative knock on effects. I've also seen it as the only way to stop catatonia. In NZ at least, it is never used lightly.
Many veterans might disagree. Check out Chris james Dubey he has written much on the matter.
In the UK where independent studies have been made it has been shown not to reduce suicide .
Sorry to derail it's a particular interest/ concern of mine.
The long term brain damage many suffer is often overlooked. I agree it can help catatonia ..
Its use is on the rise for women especially 50 years plus.also adhd children and pregnant mothers.
It is treatment that is far more widely used than people imagine.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Good point. You WOULD have to have something flat, I would think. A faceted stone wouldn't work. A cabachon maybe, but something that is flat backed, like a coin, would be the only thing that works. I guess the thing would be tension set as I don't recall any prongs. The whole thing is a ruse, IMO. It's a "look over here now" moment for Stephanie who, for some reason, didn't want people looking "there".
Maybe a sticky backed google eye?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
What's with her bottom teeth?
---

Blocking what ?? Like travel and designer clothes etcetera huh Fanny? Seems like all the vlogs have everything but renovation content. It's more a travel and shopping vlog for wannabe princesses.
Fanny has a pink, cream and blue boucle jacket. Does she mostly wear these when doing her inteviewr type vlogs? I wonder if she thinks this is a tv presenter style!?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ugly people need not apply!!! Need more playmates in the Shittoo
Oh but not toooooo Pretty and Glamourous Stroppy!!!
Fanny must be the Beauty Queen :coronation:of the Castle you know! ;)..........:love:

Could get "Jelly Belly" if there was a "Looker" there !!! 👱‍♀️👩‍🦰👩‍🦱💃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I knew the minute the chapel restoration started that Stephanie Jarvis was gonna try to blur the lines between her chapel fund and her monthly patreon money at $32,000 per month. Once the chapel work started, Amaury’s work ground to a halt, and nothing of any significance has been completed at the Dump in the past 6 months of any significance, Amaury repaired the walls in one bedroom, and made a counter, and continued working on the Taj Mahal of boiler rooms, vacationed for several months and spent a month working on his parents house.

remember, Stephanie, lying, and stating that the heating system was going to be inspected by the end of January, 2024, and would be operational? She cannot speak without lying.
The now unseen chapel restorer said somabout works from the 12? June. They have not done the floor or lighting and electricity and perhaps some low level heating. Then the huge...machines required to dig the French drains need to come in. Fanny will milk this chapel for all it's worth. Not just for the money but to delay her wedding.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
I believe Fanny said a couple years ago that those wages are paid out of her YouTube earnings.
if anyone can locate or find any other post, video, or place where Stephanie states how people at the Dump are paid, please make a post and add it to this thread. I know she has contradicted the information in her post below. I believe at Tom’s she has said that Nutty’s salary, was paid partially by the bed-and-breakfast and partially by money from the Griff grab channel. She stated in the past that Snorty was paid from the proceeds of the grift grab channel. The post below does not acknowledge that Stephanie was selling wood from the forest that likely would’ve more than paid for Nick and Cameron’s salaries at the dump. As usual, she had sources of income from patrons and viewers, so she can deceitfully keep collecting money for herself, and her travels and her lifestyle.

Remember that Stephanie Jarvis is a pathological liar and changes her lies constantly to create chaos, smoke and mirrors, and to make it virtually impossible to figure out where the money is going and how people are actually paid. The key to her success has been to create confusion on every issue at every turn And then every possible way.

Here is one comment from January 21, 2022.
January 21, 2022 Cd comments

The Chateau Diaries
8 hours ago
Hi Dan, I realise you’re not one of our patrons, so you don’t have the same information that they have. My patrons do know that I’m employing many people from the patreon account. It costs me well over €15,000 per month to employ Ian, Amaury, Dan, Kirsty, Nick the Tree Surgeon, Matt, etc. (Nati, Philip, Mary Poppins and Dave are employed, not by Patreon, but from my YouTube revenue). The rest of the monthly account is for materials, equipment (digger, etc), panelling, wallpaper - anything fixed (no furniture). The rest is put aside for the lake fund. As my patrons know, no patreon funds are used towards my travels, clothes, etc. It’s only for work being done to the chateau, including the wages of those working on the chateau. Patreon does not cover any of the chateau’s running costs, which are paid for by me from my YouTube revenue. Sadly, far from lying in bed all day, I spend my time making as many videos as possible in order to renovate Lalande and continue to pay everyone’s wages. I used to do much more physical work around the chateau, but, as you can imagine, my job is now to provide content through filming and editing, to keep everyone around me in work.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Leaving lots of cryptic clues on his insta. He has lost a bit of weight, did he get some new Turkey Teef on his way to the Shittoo. Me thinks all is not well in a land downunder
Speculation: sounds like he and his wife are separated at the moment, perhaps with a divorce pending in the future. Curious that he fled to the home of his previous and/ or currently “ engaged” side piece, Stephanie Jarvis, for refuge.

Stephanie must be giddy with delight that she has been a part of breaking up yet another relationship.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Sparrows poop bigger than Ratso - I think it'll be fine in the long grass. :D
You still step in it if it's not picked up! My sons gf has two Chihuahua's and I'm telling you, they make a mess if you don't clean up after them. I've told him they can't come any more if she doesn't pick up after them, last weekend it was traipsed through my kitchen on my slippers when I went out to get 'chives from the garden'.. I was furious.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
What I don't want is her to be put to work as a chambermaid. Which is what happens to girls there. I think that's why Clara Windsor Heffer or whatever her name was left early. She flew there literally thinking she'd be "brushing my teeth in champagne". I'm afraid she found herself cleaning toilets and departed.
Cara was actually the rudest and nastiest person I’ve been in contact with in the entirety of YouTube’s world of chateaux. She told me she left early because she missed her kids. I think we were misled by someone else into thinking something more was at the heart of her early departure. She also hates tattle and all of us.🤷‍♀️

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.