The Chateau Diaries #263 Follow the money, find the truth. Necklace, Bed and SA are all payments in kind.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably the ones he took with him...but I'm sure Steve and Sarah will look after him...Is he not capable of being left alone?
---

IJ is getting some wear out of that Aztec dress... I rememer SJ had one in pink and bought IJ the blue one... and it was on sale too... or so she said. Yes I thought the sponsorship was in bad taste, even if the current events have triggered events from the past there really was no need to share that revenue making advert... I just felt the violin was being played again... oh woe is me. Poor daddy, poor Percy, oh and me and mummy... I'm sure Percy would have planned it differently if he could have.
It's bizarre. For them, an ad for better mental health is akin to Dan doing ads for work health and safety.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
my thoughts on perma smile Vivian- I watched her house tour with Fanny on Fanny's grand tour channel ( it came up as a suggestion) I did an experiment. I tried to wide mouth tooth smile ( like she does) and hold it as long as she does and my mouth got tired and actually hurt. Who can smile like that and hold it that long?? it's un natural IMHO, If you watch Fanny she also holds a fake smile way longer than natural but usually has a cackle in between. Another thought what grown person says "wheee" as much as Fanny. I heard Alla on the ( Dreaming of a Chateau) on a recent vlog doing the same thing "whee" It was so out of place for a grown up.
I’ve noticed that Alla has also started doing the ridiculous open mouthed thumbnails! She doesn’t need that vile foolishness. Alla produces vlogs that are entertaining and informative without the gross clickbait bs. Yes she irritates me with the same descriptor adjectives constantly but her content is always top notch. Disappointing that she’s jumping on that bandwagon.🫤
---
So who do we have to thank of the Motley Crew of Lielande for swerving off shitoo topics & on to quilting, shoes, onions, candles, medication, Romanian wedding rituals, .....plus plugging other chateau channels to keep the heat off their own?? The only one with brains & sly humour enough to do it would be Maria but she is mounting her own subversive attack on SJ & Consort in plain sight on camera by mimicking & quickfire back chat to Snorts when' talking rubbish about rubbish.
I rather think it's boredom that takes us down other paths - the worn out formulas of the fountain, visits to the gardeners, chickens, kitchen, rushing off shopping/lunch/to train stations, airports, Philip setting tables, if we had to exist on such a meagre diet Tattle would have petered out ages ago.
Just a footnote - Snorts sure LOVES being in London with his CREDIT CARD topped up, free to do what he wants & indulge in all those vintage summer shows put on for tourists, plus a bit of museum mooching. And what will he buy there, unchecked by his sugar Mummy? Can't wait to find out, so exciting has this channel become😱
Little Lord Fondletoy had better watch out. This might be Fanny’s way of telling him to kick rocks…

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
@Cest moi I thought they did have a cook-come-housekeeper-live-in and she lives in a small building out back. I think we'd call it a shed!

I think this cook/housekeeper you refer to lives at their property by the sea. Is it Southbroom?

Reactions: 18
I don't follow the Moons, it appears both an elderly horse and dog have died this past week.

And SJ never mentioned Diesel.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
@Cest moi I thought they did have a cook-come-housekeeper-live-in and she lives in a small building out back. I think we'd call it a shed!

I think this cook/housekeeper you refer to lives at their property by the sea. Is it Southbroom?
Yes, doesn't this person look after the rentals at the Jarvis property, cleaning etc, while living in a shed outbuilding at the back? Btw how do we know all this stuff?? Tattlers are becoming flipping walking Wikipedias😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Will Snorts return from London with another box full of newly selected wallpaper samples for the damp Dump walls and a mountain of Fortnum and Mason tins of cakes, cookies, and teas for F4F?
---
Khillip is Dutch through and through!
Anything for free, he'll have it, even if he has no use for it.
If sugar mama pays for F&M stuff he'll buy the whole store. But if it would come out of his own pockets, he'll bring his sugar mama just 1 small thing which was the cheapest thing he could find.

Reactions: 17
Yes, doesn't this person look after the rentals at the Jarvis property, cleaning etc, while living in a shed outbuilding at the back? Btw how do we know all this stuff?? Tattlers are becoming flipping walking Wikipedias😭😭

I believe that mini aprons beach holiday home. They have a built in slave in a shed there. This place is probably one of his residental Holmes I believe he had one or two. No doubt he and mini apron would have a cleaner come in. No excuse for her F4F not to help out WHILE THERE

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’ve an evil ear infection and can’t hear a great deal and the platform on which the vids are posted doesn’t have a cc option
Sorry to hear that, get well soon! I'll try to remember to turn captions on when recording the Patreon videos from now on (y)

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I’ve noticed that Alla has also started doing the ridiculous open mouthed thumbnails! She doesn’t need that vile foolishness. Alla produces vlogs that are entertaining and informative without the gross clickbait bs. Yes she irritates me with the same descriptor adjectives constantly but her content is always top notch. Disappointing that she’s jumping on that bandwagon.🫤

Noooooooooooo! I haven't noticed the open mouthed thumbnail of Alla....I bet now, it's all I'll see! I was getting very tired of "pret-tee" used for every piece of anything at that place. "Gorgeous" seems to have replaced that. Still, I am in awe of what she and Sergei have accomplished and enjoy watching what they're up to. I have noticed she's slowing down on the daily vlogs, which I understand completely. It's got to be difficult doing real, heavy renovation work and then sitting down to edit (and with her vlogs, I use the word "edit" very loosely! Some of the editing lately has been comical) and post a vlog, particularly when the weather is nice. They seem like good, humble people and they're doing a great job. All the rest, I can put up with.

I'm embarrassed to admit, I got teary eyed watching her with her kitchen floor that she's laying. The pure joy she has about it really makes me look at my own life and see some of the things I take for granted.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I like Sara and her sweet mother, but I can’t stand Steve. He’s a gross wanna be know it all. I just can’t watch Manor & Maker anymore and I don’t miss it one bit. 🧔🏻🤮
Steve also seems to have a perpetual boner for Fanny. He oozes lechery. Poor Sara. It’s so disrespectful.
---
It's bagheads appartment. Even so that appartment is dirty, old and needs desperate love.
So the paint job is a few months old! Even the paint doesn’t want to be there

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Nah she didn't forget, the same as she didn't make sure her husband had suitable food while he has been very ill. Percy may have refused certain foods, but when he was so obviously ill, lots of tempting soft food and supplements were needed. It doesn't take a great cook to use a blender for smoothies/soup etc.
I watched the nonsense from SA today and Isabelle is a fake. Her worry for Percy is non-productive and silly. Hamming it up for a camera doesn't cut it with me. Percy needs stability and peace and quiet, not 2 hysterical girlies prancing around. With a bit of luck, Percy will be transitioned through a good re-hab place and not sent directly to his home to recuperate. They have a long road ahead, and fortunately for Percy the funds to pay for top quality care.
My mother ate nothing but dark chocolate Ensure, ice cream, avocadoes, and potato chips with ranch dip for a good two years before she went to the dementia ward. She liked it, she was 95, and it's not like it was going to ruin her health.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Ah. But I do find it a bit difficult to believe that they don't have live in help at Percy's house. These people, Jarvis's and Atfield's are used to help and live-ins.
---

Ah. But I do find it a bit difficult to believe that they don't have live in help at Percy's house. These people, Jarvis's and Atfield's are used to help and live-ins.

Reactions: 15
Considering SJ had to call for a lift back on a short walk around Lalande grounds, the hospital must be really close to Percy’s home. So close that a Google maps search could quickly identify it.

People can be so careless. I hear so many radio requests for x and y from z getting married at the weekend. Advertising homes available for burglary.
Good catch, mama.

---

I think they do have staff but chose to give them vacation time during "the ordeal" photo sessions.wink,wink,nudge,nudge!

• Haha
I heard Alla on the ( Dreaming of a Chateau) on a recent vlog doing the same thing "whee" It was so out of place for a grown up.
I think Alla looks to Stephanie for vlogging inspiration which can occasionally be annoying.
Fortunately she is more likeable, more talented, more competent and more productive than Stephanie.
---
I’ve noticed that Alla has also started doing the ridiculous open mouthed thumbnails!
Ryan knows the open mouthed thumbnails are stupid.
He likes to take the Mickey during his vlogs by posing open mouthed and saying this is for the thumbnail.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
---

Perhaps volunteers are harder to find🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.