The Chateau Diaries #26 The Church Of Stephanology. There’s a global pandemic, Madame Ignorance

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
#27 The Church of Stephinology: With the Utmost Precaution (featuring: It's not a real party)

Reactions: 2
I think she want as much Gift Grab as possible. On her last televised trip to hospital her room was littered with Gift Grab tat and she took time to point all of that garbage out. No time to explain to her followers why she was there of course.

Reactions: 13
SJ hasn't given him a lot of work, so he's worked only afternoons and taken long weekends off. It must have been frustrating for him, being completely useless, his main job seems to be feeding the animals. Good for him finding another employer.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I truly hope that cadeaucrap is getting over their head..I so hope that they feel it as such a burden and a struggle....job well done..

Reactions: 8
Well thirteen completed which is more than anyone else I think ? Thats one and a bit per month but allow for being interrupted numerous times for filming and also to discuss the next addition to his workload.

Reactions: 9
@lolander can you do new thread
Happy to - if your not around need to include the new classification re posted page 48
Thanks

#27. The Church of Stephinology: "Miss Jarvis' Neverland Home for Peculiar Children" - @Jeeves and suggested by @Phoenix Richards-Bingham

Has most votes

Reactions: 15
The chandelier if I roll my eyes anymore I'm going to snap the ligaments.

Keep sending Lolly for the next ridiculous folly or unnecessary jolly

SJ hasn't given him a lot of work, so he's worked only afternoons and taken long weekends off. It must have been frustrating for him, being completely useless, his main job seems to be feeding the animals. Good for him for finding another employer.
He planned to travel, teach dance and do a little handyman work. He's doing that not useless at all. He set himself up to do what he enjoys. He bought a camper to travel and have a small home. All these over work stressed out people think everyone is supposed to work life away. If he's happy that's all that matters. Getting out of the shit show is good for him. The person I contract for used to constantly want me to contract for her friends. I said with my contracts I work the amount of hours I am willing to any given week. If you want me to help your friends out decide how many hours you are willing to cut back on my time working for you before you ask me about working for your friends so we can renegotiate my contract before I take on another one. I can put your friends on my waiting list otherwise. So now I build my list and am not constantly working. Selmar is smart diversifying his client list. He has options that way. But he doesn't need to constantly work. That's rediculous to expect of him. People move to France for more quality of life most of the time. Good for him enjoying it.

Reactions: 17
I'm so sorry that I didn't see these late entries in time to include in the vote.
As the next thread will carry on over the Easter period, the suggestions are still valid so whoever sets up the next thread, maybe we could put these at the start and when Tattlers come up with a new idea, they can copy, paste and add their suggestion to the bottom? We can close the list at post #949 and commence the vote from post #950? It's so difficult to add to the vote halfway as some people end up voting twice for different titles.

@Marquis de Potpourri #27. The Church of Stephinology: It's not a party, it's a cult gathering, Bridgerton style.
@MojoDublin. #27. The Church of Stephanoligy: The Grifters of The Pandemic
@LadyLainie #27 The Church of Stephinology: With the Utmost Precaution (featuring: It's not a real party)
@Viva La Loca #27. The Church of Stepinology: Obscene Lies & Avarice

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.