The Chateau Diaries #251 Stephanie Jarvis, if there's nothing to hide, then why are you hiding?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @thatsrich for naming the thread, nominated by yours truly.
Welcome back people who've been on a break, and those who need one, hope to see you in the future. ❤

Most Liked Posts from the previous thread:

KyBourbon

VIP Member

Wednesday at 9:25 AM
Keep in mind that Stephanie makes $35,000 per month, or $1,150 per day, through Patreon alone…no matter what she does. So, when she spends a week in Turkey she makes $8,000. When she spends a week in Italy, she makes $8,000. On Patreon alone…not counting YouTube views, ads, sponsorships, or gift grab. That money is supposed to be used to work on the dump, and yet she‘d rather be anywhere except the farmhouse. What a scam.

Last edited: Wednesday at 9:34 AM
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions:You, Trollda, Ferris Wheel and 57 others

KiKiGee

VIP Member

Tuesday at 11:50 PM

1c7e746d-d55f-49c5-8763-8ce2ecd46f06_text.gif

muna shubber
18 minutes ago
I usually never ever criticise or indulge in any argument on social media, i simply walk away from posts or vlogs i don’t like or disagree with.
Not this time.
This vlog made me very angry that i cannot sit still.
I visited Topkapi palace more than 15 times and each time i discover a new jewel. And of all the wonders there you decided to be the joan of arc and fight for our freedom and expose those horrible muslim sultans.
You have no clue about our culture and history. From the first word when you couldn’t differentiate between haram and hareem to all the historical facts that are not well searched.
So you think the muslim women were weak, submissive, stupid, dumb, and they knew or did nothing but wax their bodies ready to have sex, that they had to be saved by a European woman which happened to be more clever than them? That is totally patronising. That is the same attitude that led America and uk to invade and destroy Iraq and other middle eastern countries.
We the muslims and middle eastern people are really sick and tired of how European try to belittle us and look down at our heritage, culture, history, and religion.
Very, very offensive and upsetting.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions:You, Trollda, lyna and 57 others

Karma baby!

Chatty Member

Sunday at 9:36 PM
What a day for me to come check tattle…
If I read that certain person say “fact” one more time… I swear to all the gods! 🙄

How’s everyone been? Missed ya!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions:You, NoIAmNotAHorse, LadyRed and 55 others

Le Baiseur

VIP Member

Wednesday at 1:27 AM
In case it all gets deleted.

@munashubber9177
1 hour ago
I usually never ever criticise or indulge in any argument on social media, i simply walk away from posts or vlogs i don’t like or disagree with. Not this time. This vlog made me very angry that i cannot sit still. I visited Topkapi palace more than 15 times and each time i discover a new jewel. And of all the wonders there you decided to be the joan of arc and fight for our freedom and expose those horrible muslim sultans. You have no clue about our culture and history. From the first word when you couldn’t differentiate between haram and hareem to all the historical facts that are not well searched. So you think the muslim women were weak, submissive, stupid, dumb, and they knew or did nothing but wax their bodies ready to have sex, that they had to be saved by a European woman which happened to be more clever than them? That is totally patronising. That is the same attitude that led America and uk to invade and destroy Iraq and other middle eastern countries. We the muslims and middle eastern people are really sick and tired of how European try to belittle us and look down at our heritage, culture, history, and religion. Very, very offensive and upsetting.

ukUTHSlVz_t2YloXeg5vYUco=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

@t.grantfreeman6667
1 hour ago
Thank you for speaking up! This vlog is beyond revolting.

XhWEPNRaDC57NlfMGhCDco50=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

@franescadiano
1 hour ago
I agree. She does the same with the Italian locations, full of clichés good for superficial tourists.

ukUTHSlVz_t2YloXeg5vYUco=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

@t.grantfreeman6667
1 hour ago
@franescadiano being a superficial tourist somewhat defeats the purpose of travel. This channel is just another unfortunate example of how shallow society has become.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions:You, Trollda, lyna and 54 others

Karma baby!

Chatty Member

Tuesday at 10:41 PM
They jokes really write themselves....

Screenshot 2023-06-27 at 13.41.52.png

• Haha
Reactions:You, lyna, AndAnotherName and 50 others

Sparrowsfart

VIP Member

Tuesday at 5:40 AM
In ED feeling sorry for myself. Fell on slippery footpath and have broken my arm just under shoulder and also my wrist. Waiting for cast for wrist and then sling and some traction thing for upper arm. Was flying to Sydney on Thursday and now not allowed to fly. I was so looking forward to holding my grandson.
Please send be positive vibes

• Heart
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions:You, AndAnotherName, Stroppy and 50 others

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member

Monday at 3:44 AM
Ginginger said:
This was so strange. IJ is literally jumping up and down, waving her arms in the air singing “oh my goodness, he’s going to move”. Phyllis is confused and says “move out”? IJ says “you’re going to move all the plates and the dishes”. Now everyone is perplexed, doesn’t know what she is talking about. Phyllis says “no, they’re all in the china pantry. I’m going to Bricko”. This is just weird, not funny. Hopefully they figured out what the hell IJ was talking about… disrespectful to show all that and having done so- not offer an explanation for IJ’s behaviour.
Good morning, I love dead flowers!

1687742118675.png

Dead flowers yes, but you silly child, I do not like that scraggly, mangy, dirty squirrel being in our house

1687742198107.png

He smells! Does he never bathe? At least he's wearing a different shirt today! Can he not get a haircut???

1687742326637.png

What - you say he's leaving! Khilipp is finally leaving!!! For good - I am so happeeeee!!! It's the best day!!!!!
1687742915157.png

What???? Khillip is only going to Brico???? He's coming back??? He's not leaving for good??? But why???
1687743070941.png

Oh, Mon Dieu!!!! I think I'm going to die!!! Perceeeeey - where are my smelling salts! You stupid, stupid girl!
1687743219096.png

How much do I need to pay you to leave???? I'll write a cheque now, if you'll just leave and never return!!!
1687743376579.png

I'm going to leave now! You have broken my heart Stephanieeeee! I'm going to die a very sad woman!!!
1687743567754.png

Attachments
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, Dowager Duchess, OldGeek and 50 others

MadameChat

VIP Member

Yesterday at 1:33 AM
You say hello, I say goodbye, taking a break from the châteauverse I just can’t watch or talk about ashenfraudie anymore but I want thank was it 13 hags and 5 trolls for the kindness and laughter Ive found in this dark web hate group. I’ve deleted ashenfraudie from my life and will give her no more real estate in my head ( she owns enough actual real estate so she doesn’t need mine) hope everyone stays well and has a wonderful summer and continues the good fight or not … maybe no one even noticed I was gone, but I didn’t want anyone who cared to be left wondering, all the best from Madame Chat

Attachments
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions:You, Trollda, LadyRed and 48 others

Wiki - Happy Tattling. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 31
QUOTE="Just Grift Wood, post: 15737057, member: 346023"]
Seriously this tit is unwatchable

[/QUOTE]
The yellow dress, title “what do we think”, and the timing of the video is just another attempt at symbolic, juvenile, “ secret/coded” messaging crap between the schoolyard level, game playing Dump crew ( just like inserting songs with “ messages” to other former Dump crew members in videos).

F4F wears the dress Jules, one of the Chateau Wrap Up hosts has worn in a video about Fanny, then adds the caption “ What do we think.” The video is aired after the second Selmar interview video is released by Chateau Wrap Up, e.g, What do we ( Dump crew) members think about the interview/ chateau wrap up/ Selmar/ Ñutty, etc.

The same crap like Isabelle repeatedly wearing the Villiotti t shirt in recent videos. Isabelle’s Villiotti t shirt is her “ yellow dress.”

Reactions: 26
IMG_2758.jpeg

Patrons step right up! Let’s play a game. Where is the $ you sent for renovations? Where are renovations?
IMG_2754.jpeg

Patrons we spent your $ on rose bushes. The roses grew & I put them on my hat for an hour. Then I threw the roses in the river. Then I took more of your $ and bought flowers from a florist.
IMG_2750.jpeg

Patrons look at my favorite boyfriend, he is wearing his mother’s pants. No don’t unsubscribe & go watch Dan who is actually doing renovations.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Isabelle says to Stephanie . . . you do too much.
Mr Gertrude Maud says to Gertrude Maud . . . she does duck all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Warning . . . Philip has gone back to the old comb over.
The top of his head looks strange while he is squatting on the bathroom floor.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
@Iolair I completely agree with you about Edd, I see him as the very definition of a toe rag. I like Anna a lot, but I’m dying to see her read his witch ass for filth!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Isabelle took note.
She's out in the garden with her cataract sunglasses on.

Green is one of my favourite colours and I do like that green they've chosen for the bathroom.
Sadly, the wallpaper does not want to be friends with the green paint.
---
Philip's wearing his mother's trousers from the eighties.
Of course he is.
Doesn't every straight man wear his mother's clothes from the eighties?

This whole vlog smacks of desperate.
They are really scraping the bottom of the barrel now for content.
---
Stephanie's contribution to the dinner table . . . apart from her venerable presence . . . is . . . a bucket of ice.
Knock yourself out Stephanie.
---
Stephanie is doing her best Frida Kahlo impression with her wreath.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Felt cute.. added all the recent patreon videos to Wiki Media.

Thanks to @tuffiti for taking up the baton! ❤
Awww...Thank you for doing that!
---
Isabelle took note.

Green is one of my favourite colours and I do like that green they've chosen for the bathroom.
---
Of course he is.

---
Stephanie's contribution to the dinner table . . . apart from her venerable presence . . . is . . . a bucket of ice.
---
Jesus, I blanked out the whole Phillip wearing his mother's pants! It's like I heard it, was horrified by the little modeling spin he did, and Poof! It went right out of my head, sort of like they say happens to the brain when a tragic accident happens and the victim can't remember it to protect them from reliving it!

P.S. I like green...I just don't like that particular shade...it looked like it was trying to be neon, but I'm sure that's just the way it appeared on my screen. My kitchen is green, but sort of a gray green. And like I said earlier and you say here, it didn't look good with the wallpaper!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Awww...Thank you for doing that!
---

Jesus, I blanked out the whole Phillip wearing his mother's pants! It's like I heard it, was horrified by the little modeling spin he did, and Poof! It went right out of my head, sort of like they say happens to the brain when a tragic accident happens and the victim can't remember it to protect them from reliving it!

P.S. I like green...I just don't like that particular shade...it looked like it was trying to be neon, but I'm sure that's just the way it appeared on my screen. My kitchen is green, but sort of a gray green. And like I said earlier, it didn't look good with the wallpaper!
That green has heightened the pink mauveyness in the wallpaper.
I dislike mauve. It's neither pink or purple.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
QUOTE="Just Grift Wood, post: 15737057, member: 346023"]
Seriously this tit is unwatchable

The yellow dress, title “what do we think”, and the timing of the video is just another attempt at symbolic, juvenile, “ secret/coded” messaging crap between the schoolyard level, game playing Dump crew ( just like inserting songs with “ messages” to other former Dump crew members in videos).

F4F wears the dress Jules, one of the Chateau Wrap Up hosts has worn in a video about Fanny, then adds the caption “ What do we think.” The video is aired after the second Selmar interview video is released by Chateau Wrap Up, e.g, What do we ( Dump crew) members think about the interview/ chateau wrap up/ Selmar/ Ñutty, etc.

The same crap like Isabelle repeatedly wearing the Villiotti t shirt in recent videos. Isabelle’s Villiotti t shirt is her “ yellow dress.”
[/QUOTE]
Fancy having Vileotti on your breasts!
---
Isabelle took note.

---
Of course he is.

---
---
She ain't no Frida Kahlo!
I once wore my Frida Kahlo hair wreath to the local pub for Melbourne Cup day-it didn't go down well amongst the stubbie shorts, thongs and beer guts. I was slightly embarrassed.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I stopped reading to have dinner then cleanup & geez you guys have moved on to a new thread! I also checked my wine glasses and to my horror they are placed in the cabinet with the stems down! In my defence though it’s because the bowls of the glass are larger therefore they take less room placed with the stems down.🥂🍷

• Haha
Reactions: 17
IMG_2755.jpeg

I gave up my college gap year & SJ gave me a gap life. SJ doesn’t make me pay rent or feed Ruby.
IMG_2753.jpeg

SJ isn’t embarrassed of how I dress or that my facial hair grows weird. SJ lets me eat two deserts & buy 2863 pieces of crap plates.
IMG_2748.jpeg

But, SJ said I’m her favorite boyfriend, so how do I tell her I’d rather be with the guy I kissed in the tub?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Ehh, Dan just tanked his channel again for me. Hosting Fanny and syPhyllus in the ruin grand hall for a spot of bother was a bridge too far. Guaranteed Fanny orchestrated the whole thing as a duck you to Tattle for rooting Dan on ahead of her. It was a “see, we’re all still great friends” moment while she makes it very clear to Danny Boy he’s just a vassal! He’s a fool who is playing with fire. And Fanny will push him in as soon as it suits her.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Ehh, Dan just tanked his channel again for me. Hosting Fanny and syPhyllus in the ruin grand hall for a spot of bother was a bridge too far. Guaranteed Fanny orchestrated the whole thing as a duck you to Tattle for rooting Dan on ahead of her. It was a “see, we’re all still great friends” moment while she makes it very clear to Danny Boy he’s just a vassal! He’s a fool who is playing with fire. And Fanny will push him in as soon as it suits her.
Poor Dan probably needed help from Phillip about how to configure the rooms. You know, since Phillip's an expert and all!

(did you notice as they drove up, it looked like Stephanie had her arm hanging out the window with her phone? What are the chances this will be the subject of her next video?)

1688087656831.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.