The Chateau Diaries #250 No one wanted to be Philip! Not even Stephanie wanted to be Philip!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @Marquis de Potpourri for naming the thread and @Lady Avonlea for nominating it.

Most Liked Posts from the previous thread...

Jules100

VIP Member

Monday at 5:32 PM
Whilst Chateau Wrap Up’s episode 5 doesn’t premiere until 4:00PM est, through my secret chateauverse contacts I’ve been able to secure a sneak peek. I wonder who their secret guest is this week?

PS, I also appreciate @ComtesseRose ❤

Last edited: Monday at 5:39 PM
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions:You, Trollda, Luna20 and 63 others

Kickintheass

VIP Member

Wednesday at 5:10 PM
Technology slightly defeated me so I ended up with photos from the drone footage.
ENJOY!!!

Attachments
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions:You, Seeingitasitis, thatsrich and 54 others

MRShavershamsdress

VIP Member

Monday at 2:16 PM
@ComtesseRose girlfriend, I was just trying to figure out how to start a new thread since we were past 1000 on the old one. Tattlers, I don’t know how she does it! Comtesse is an even bigger star, because let me tell you, those instructions are far from clear. I only got as far as figuring out the new thread title (glad to know I got the right one😂). I never could find the “post thread” button to start. Remember, Comtesse figured this out on her own! We owe her plenty of hugs and beaucoup brava divas!

Last edited: Monday at 2:21 PM
  • Heart
Reactions:You, TorontoGWM, MagpieSassyPants and 48 others

M&MsMom

VIP Member

Tuesday at 12:59 PM
Finally was able to watch the Selmar interview this morning. For me, it was just great to hear him voice some of the same things we say here, like how the building should be taken care of first and then everything else. He seems happier and that's a good thing. I do wish he was as engaging in his own vlogs as he was on this interview - I don't know what I expected by seeing him being interviewed, but he was cogent and, like I said, engaging.

Regarding cadeaux, I don't agree with the whole notion of "how can you tell people not to send things?" so that's why you keep it going for two years, or however long it's been. There are plenty of prominent vloggers who have done just that, explaining it costs more to receive something than sometimes the item is worth (as we've seen on cadeaux). If Stephanie had wanted to stop cadeaux earlier, she would have, so my assumption is that she didn't want it to stop. In fact, she amplified her request that cadeaux keep going by offering viewers who sent gifts the opportunity to see their gifts opened on a vlog!

Thanks to the ladies of Chateau Wrap Up for bringing Selmar to the small screen!

Last edited: Tuesday at 1:06 PM
  • Heart
Reactions:You, banshee ob, MagpieSassyPants and 46 others

Kickintheass

VIP Member

Tuesday at 6:58 PM
ploppityplop2 said:
Did you take any pics?
Not on my phone but hubby got the drone up. I need a bit of time to see if I can extract or just photo screen of his pc. I believe I saw Ombiline with her big dogs. Cameron was strimming where the 'garden' meets the old lake edge. The sacks of gravel/stone are still by the front gates. The base is in for the Chelsea show purchase. The tennis court is now the deceased vehicle parking lot. Stick with me and I'll work on his footage. meanwhile I gave you photos from La Chatre and tomorrow I may visit Chateauroux. It's a big town and a fair drive from Lala.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions:You, AndAnotherName, MagpieSassyPants and 43 others

Now remember we've got a wiki and Patreon videos are being uploaded.
Happy Tattling.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Whoever was questioning how short that yellow skirt was on Killit... He's a lot taller than Fanny don't forget, so it would be shorter on him... obscenely short with little boys around imo... Poor kids of today have so much more to deal with and comprehend than we ever had to...

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Thank you @ComtesseRose for the new thread and for the wonderful title @Marquis de Potpourri.

In the last thread, @Kotare stated: "A couple of us have commented on it (and it’s not just because I’m an unashamed mummy lover), but, I think the power shift to Sir Snortalot, ‘hog the microphone‘ is complete." I'm not completely sure this is true. The only reason Phyllis was successful in commandeering Nati's office and installing his china cabinet was because Potty was not there. If MP had been present, I am fairly certain he would have cock-blocked this hare-brained idea. He would have had a quiet word with Steph, like he does, and convinced her this was a bad idea: if Phyllis wants a "china pantry" then place it in his office bedroom. I believe Potty still has the upper hand with Stephanie, and co-owners still have some sway. Don't forget when Phyllis decided unilaterally to redecorate Baghead's apartment, he was also very pleased with himself. But when Baggy found out, Phyllis' wings were clipped.

We'll have to wait for Potty's verdict. Phyllis' excitement may be short-lived. And, Anne Marie may be ordered to carry the bookcase back upstairs.

knobhead.jpg

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Thank you @ComtesseRose for the new thread and for the wonderful title @Marquis de Potpourri.

If MP had been present, I am fairly certain he would have cock-blocked this hare-brained idea. He would have had a quiet word with Steph, like he does, and convinced her this was a bad idea: if Phyllis wants a "china pantry" then place it in his office bedroom.
Yeah but sadly Michael has no time anymore to concern with lalande. He must flirt with Chateau Unhinged.

little-girl-mad.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
On a quiet Saturday evening in a Gulf Coast thunderstorm (coming your way Florida) I saw the Curtarse Ryan Woodlouse photoshoot of Fanny Jaune and this occurred to me…long lost siblings or Curtarse in trash drag?!? You decide…as you were…

Image.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21

In the last thread, @Kotare stated: "A couple of us have commented on it (and it’s not just because I’m an unashamed mummy lover), but, I think the power shift to Sir Snortalot, ‘hog the microphone‘ is complete." I'm not completely sure this is true. The only reason Phyllis was successful in commandeering Nati's office and installing his china cabinet was because Potty was not there. If MP had been present, I am fairly certain he would have cock-blocked this hare-brained idea. He would have had a quiet word with Steph, like he does, and convinced her this was a bad idea: if Phyllis wants a "china pantry" then place it in his office bedroom. I believe Potty still has the upper hand with Stephanie, and co-owners still have some sway. Don't forget when Phyllis decided unilaterally to redecorate Baghead's apartment, he was also very pleased with himself. But when Baggy found out, Phyllis' wings were clipped.

We'll have to wait for Potty's verdict. Phyllis' excitement may be short-lived. And, Anne Marie may be ordered to carry the bookcase back upstairs.

View attachment 2263490
Now I need to know what Baghead did to change Killit's plans... I must have missed it...
---
Dolly Porcelain has found a fan in MPeth 🤣

Eros tour coming soon

Michael certainly bought the playful fun out in her.... as opposed to Killip who brings out the squandering, snippy, bickering witch out in her...

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
On a quiet Saturday evening in a Gulf Coast thunderstorm (coming your way Florida) I saw the Curtarse Ryan Woodlouse photoshoot of Fanny Jaune and this occurred to me…long lost siblings or Curtarse in trash drag?!? You decide…as you were…

View attachment 2263524
Thanks @MRShavershamsdress - we need the rain!

LOL, Curtis certainly did photoshop her into his own likeness! But, Curtis has really striking features, amazing eyes and could easily be a model. He's gorgeous!

• Heart

View attachment 2263490
Based on comments by Michael T (aka Potty) I have to disagree. Potty doesn't appear to have any cock to block with (or frankly do much else with). At this point it seems Potty is 100% along for the ride and simply enabling Fanny with his sycophantic comments.

Michael T
21h
What more can be said that hasn't already been said? Well, not unexpected I'm sure, but I'll still manage a few more thoughtsl First up: Once the gazebo is completed will the pathway sightline still focus on the dumper? Or will it be replaced with something more dramatic? As for the bedrooms' musical furniture, 'round and 'round it goes. Where it will stop everyone now knows. Thank you, Stephanie, for the detailed play by play report. Definitely a home run.

Michael T

1w
I'm absolutely giddy with excitement and anticipation with every detail of your restoration plans. I hope you can get the architect, engineers and craftsmen/women to drop everything they're doing and begin the most important job of all right away--- restoring the chapel. It can't happen soon enough or fast enough, but then Lalande wasn't built in a day as the saying goes. For the restoration needed for the Grand Salon I'd say you've chosen wisely to replace the old damaged and failing wooden beams with steel clad in old wood. Looking to the long term you'll make the Chateau and Henri most grateful. Plus a big yes on soundproofing. Then great news on progress with the heating works. You'll get rave reviews from fellow Lalanders for a long-awaited warm and cozy winter. Onward to victory.

Michael T

3d
Looking back at much earlier photos of everybody compared to the 5th Birthday celebration photo it's amazing to see how life over the years at the Chateau has had such a big impact on all our special Lalanders.

• Sick
  • Heart

View attachment 2263524
Curtis has always reminded me of Conchita Wurst. He looks 100% better with short hair.

conchita-wurst.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Based on comments by Michael T (aka Potty) I have to disagree. Potty doesn't appear to have any cock to block with (or frankly do much else with). At this point it seems Potty is 100% along for the ride and simply enabling Fanny with his sycophantic comments.

Michael T
21h
What more can be said that hasn't already been said? Well, not unexpected I'm sure, but I'll still manage a few more thoughtsl First up: Once the gazebo is completed will the pathway sightline still focus on the dumper? Or will it be replaced with something more dramatic? As for the bedrooms' musical furniture, 'round and 'round it goes. Where it will stop everyone now knows. Thank you, Stephanie, for the detailed play by play report. Definitely a home run.
Michael T
1w
I'm absolutely giddy with excitement and anticipation with every detail of your restoration plans. I hope you can get the architect, engineers and craftsmen/women to drop everything they're doing and begin the most important job of all right away--- restoring the chapel. It can't happen soon enough or fast enough, but then Lalande wasn't built in a day as the saying goes. For the restoration needed for the Grand Salon I'd say you've chosen wisely to replace the old damaged and failing wooden beams with steel clad in old wood. Looking to the long term you'll make the Chateau and Henri most grateful. Plus a big yes on soundproofing. Then great news on progress with the heating works. You'll get rave reviews from fellow Lalanders for a long-awaited warm and cozy winter. Onward to victory.
Michael T
3d
Looking back at much earlier photos of everybody compared to the 5th Birthday celebration photo it's amazing to see how life over the years at the Chateau has had such a big impact on all our special Lalanders.
hmm.gif

Ahhh . . . but Potty avoided any mention of the china pantry, which comprised half the shittoobration vlog. Time will tell. ;);)

get rid of him.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Snorts received how many pieces of Tiffin Byzantine pattern glasses ( as a gift) from a Gloria in the United States who collected pieces with her husband who has died, for their sons, who did not want the collection so they decided at great expense to carefully wrap each piece and pay the costly postage and perhaps gift tax to send the collection to Khillip, a tenant at the Dump, who already owns hundreds of pieces of stemware and crystal pieces? No last name or town where Gloria is located, collection not presented on the grift grab? Fishy story. I call an auction or ebay purchase by Snorts while day or night drinking. Each piece could cost anywhere from approximately around $15 + per piece ( many different pieces in this collection are much more expensive). He would have received over $300+ of grifted stemware? No taxes paid. Hmmmmm. What do you think?

Take a look at stemware and other pieces in this pattern on Ebay.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Snorts received how many pieces of Tiffin Byzantine pattern glasses ( as a gift) from a Gloria in the United States who collected pieces with her husband who has died, for their sons, who did not want the collection so they decided at great expense to carefully wrap each piece and pay the costly postage and perhaps gift tax to send the collection to Khillip, a tenant at the Dump, who already owns hundreds of pieces of stemware and crystal pieces? No last name or town where Gloria is located, collection not presented on the grift grab? Fishy story. I call an auction or ebay purchase by Snorts while day or night drinking. Each piece could cost anywhere from approximately around $15 + per piece ( many different pieces in this collection are much more expensive). He would have received over $300+ of grifted stemware? No taxes paid. Hmmmmm. What do you think?

Take a look at stemware and other pieces in this pattern on Ebay.

Definitely! Without a doubt, it was an auction purchase or eBay purchase. Unless "Gloria" is a good friend of Caroline Gooder!

As we've said with Stef, if her lips are moving, she's lying (or when she puts her hair behind her ear in a video she's telling a fib). Ditto Snorts, he's using his theatric studies to create characters ie Gloria.

And @graciemckitten even the viewers have questions!

@jasminfield2778

56 seconds ago
How can u accept those glasses l just don’t know

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Dan thoughts 💭
- bought a bunch of subscribers to push him over the 200k mark. No doubt. He knows how to play it with his YT courses.
- According to Brenda, Dana has a room she rents out. Do you think that is where Dan has been staying?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.